*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1541591-ERASERS
Rated: E · Poetry · Nonsense · #1541591
Pure nonsense ... silly prose to read with a smile and an open mind.
ERASERS

Ah! The kids are home…move the ramp up near the fence post. They won’t know where to go to if the ramp moves. Neither will you, for that matter. Tell them dinner is ready and we’ll be in the small flower pot near the sugar tree.

I’m so glad you’re home, Dear! How well-done would you like your steak? And your favorite, a side of eraser! An eraser on the side to help you forget your troubles. This is always the best part of the day. No worry or fear. The flowers feel that way too. The petals sprung right off the stems and hustled to the other side of the garden. The blooms flurried in agreement and made room for us to enjoy our family meal. But they can still hear you. Now eat your dinner and tell us about your day. Yes, the eraser is very good. Yes, you may have seconds. What did you do all day? Tell me everything! I want to hear all about it…your friends, your lessons, your playtime. What was that, Dear? You can’t remember? Oh, the eraser was too big wasn’t it? I should have bought the smaller erasers, but the big ones were on sale. I’ll pass on tonight’s eraser and next time I’ll remember.
© Copyright 2009 Miss Natalie (missnatalie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1541591-ERASERS