*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1541628-Girl-in-the-Red-DressRevised
Rated: XGC · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #1541628
Explicit sexual encounter between two women. Mild B&D
Girl in the Red Dress

It was about one in the morning and the bar had been packed all night long. I had flirted, teased, gotten a few phone numbers, but I hadn't seen much in the form of sexual prey that night. A little disappointed that I had not met someone special at this point in the evening, I was preparing to leave.... and then I saw her.  She was a little shorter in stature than me, but she wore very high stiletto heels that gave her shapely legs that little something extra.  She had on a red dress that fit every curve of her body as if it were sewn onto her.  A wild dark mane of loose curls fell around her shoulders and partially covered her face.  I was drawn to her. I didn't realize how much until I awoke from my hypnotic state and was just a few feet from her.  Somehow I had walked nearly all the way to her without planning one thing to say. I briefly panicked and then just decided to say the first thing that came into my mind....which was nothing.... and that was how the conversation started.  I told her that I had approached many beautiful women and she was the first to leave me absolutely speechless. I smiled and left a long pause just to make my point.  She smiled a knowing smile and suggested we try something other than talking,  She had a very thick and sultry accent, which I later discovered was Brazilian. I opened my mouth to say something either very clever or very stupid...I forget which, and she reached out and placed a shush finger over my lips.

"No, no", she said, "no words".  She brought her other hand up to my cheek and held my face as she parted my lips with her tongue.  I felt the intoxication of raw lust and began to kiss her back in a way that made me feel as though I had lost control. Control, such an elusive thing for some. I pulled myself out of the kiss, breathless, disoriented and to my surprise, a little shaky. I felt her body trembling ever so slightly and realized that she had been affected by the kiss as well.  I quickly regained my composure and softly kissed her neck just behind her ear.

"What do you want to do?" I whispered in between kisses. 

"Take me somewhere." she pleaded.

"Where would you like to go?"

She revealed to me that she was staying with some friends and I knew that my place was approximately forty minutes away, so a quick sexual tryst was probably out of the question.  I was toying with the idea of a hotel room when she asked me to give her a ride to her friend's apartment around the corner.  I gladly accepted and hoped they would not be home.  We pulled into the apartment's parking lot which was dimly lit. I was a little nervous being parked there for very long. I asked if her friends were home. She nodded slowly and said they were there, but probably asleep.  I felt a pang of disappointment at the thought of letting this one get away because of logistics.  She unbuckled her seatbelt and we leaned in for what I thought would be a good night kiss.  She had such an incredibly hungry mouth...I felt as though she were breathing her passion into my lungs. 

She whispered in her luscious Latin accent..."Take me home with you" 

My pained response was..."I  live so far away and your friends will be worried if you don't come home tonight"

She had a very good rebuttal to my 'nice girl' answer.  Without a single word, she climbed over the console between us and positioned herself between me  and the steering wheel. She removed the red dress in one quick motion and her dark nipples were erect and tickling my lips. 

"Do you want to take me to your home now?" 

How could I say no to a beautiful Brazilian goddess who was wearing a necklace and high heels.  I grabbed her by the back of the hair and pulled her head back so that I could get my mouth around those nipples.  I bit with a little more exertion than I probably should have, and she gasped out of pleasure and pain.  I then sucked with furious passion....all the while, never letting go of her hair.  She wasn't allowed to watch me do this to her....only to feel it.  Her breathing became very rapid and my legs were wet with her desire.  I stopped.  I let go of her hair and told her to ride the forty minutes with me to my house...but the dress  must stay on the floor of the car.  She rode with me...nude.  I did not allow her to touch herself on the way...but I made her tell me some things that would please her. It was stimulating to find that we had similar tastes. In anticipation of what was to come, we got to my house in record time and she followed me to my backdoor with only her necklace and high heels. It was two in the morning. 

As we entered the house she touched my elbow to get my attention. I grabbed her by the wrist and forced her arm behind her back as I kicked the door shut.  I pulled her body close to mine and proceeded to kiss her...soft at first, then more aggressive....she responded greedily.  I stopped.  I explained where my bedroom was and told her to wait for me on the bed.  I went into the bathroom and splashed some cold water on my face.  I looked into the mirror and knew what I had to do for her...she needed it...she craved it...she deserved it.

I entered the bedroom and saw her naked body lying on top of the comforter.  I turned off the lights which left my room completely black.

"Are you there?" she asked.

I did not answer.  I stood completely still as I listened to her move around on the bed.  She was getting restless.  After a few minutes I heard her feet hit the floor...I reached her in two steps and pushed her backward onto the bed.  She yelped in surprise and I placed my hand over her mouth to quiet her.

"Don't get up again" I hissed into her ear.  "Do I make myself clear"....she nodded slowly.  I felt her trembling body relax as she felt the weight of my body on top of her.  I removed my hand and traced her full lips with one finger...gently, tenderly...for I could not see them only feel them.

I got up from her wanting body and went to pick out what I would need for this evening.  I knew where everything was even in the dark.  I grabbed the lighter of my two seven foot whips, an eight inch strap on and a paddle.  I removed my clothing except for my black bra, and quickly stepped into my strap-on harness.  I walked over to the side of the bed and told her to come to me.  She did as I requested.  I kissed her deeply...my tongue slowly massaging her tongue.  I grabbed her hand and placed it on the shaft of our evening's pleasure.

"Feel how dry it is?"

"Si" ...she whispered. 

" I need you to make it wet for me"

She took it in her mouth… a little hesitant at first, but I moaned and told her she was pleasing me, and she became energetic and excited.  I had my hands barely touching her hair and I could feel her head going back and forth.  Nearing the point of no return,  I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her away.  I then pushed her aside and climbed into bed.  I instructed her to lie face down...she did so without question.  I placed the whip close to her head...but she couldn't see it.  I started at her ankles and slowly began to rub my hands all over her body. I went around the gentle curve of her hips and up her sides.  I went down the length of her arms and held her wrists tightly.  By this time I am sitting on top of her firm buttocks.  I brought her wrists together at the top of her head...she didn't resist me.  I reached for the whip and began to tie her hands together.  I used a well practiced knot that I could easily tie in the dark.  I then tied her to one of the wrought iron bars lining my bed.  She whimpered just a bit as I tightened the leather.  I backed away from her and told her to raise her ass in the air.  She pulled her knees up under her and I reached out for the perfectly toned piece of flesh.  I massaged the smooth skin and worked my way to her most feminine area.  She was so wet...but then again so was I.  I continued my massage and felt her swell with excitement. My hand was wet, so I stroked my detached member and felt it come alive in my hands.  I reached behind me and grabbed my paddle.  She tried to move her hips back toward me and fullfill her need...she needed a release.  And though she could not move very far without making her wrists bleed...she tried.

I could see now that it was time for me to help her.  She obviously had no self control and she would never be able to experience true pleasure without it.  It was my honor to teach her the how intense pleasure could really be.  She tried once more to move her bottom towards me...again wanting me to fill her with the shaft of my strap-on.  Instead, I swatted her with my paddle.  She gasped and lurched forward.  I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back hard...

"This is not yours to take...it is mine to give...do you understand me" 

"Si" she said through trembling lips. 

I knew she was upset that she had displeased me...but I was about to release her from that guilt.    I spanked her twice more...a little harder each time.  On the third swat, I plunged deeply into her with all eight inches.  She gasped, moaned and cried out all at once. I held it deep inside of her and swatted her again.  She tightened and I withdrew my stroke and plunged again. Each swat of the paddle was followed by a deep stroke. Each stroke followed by a scream of ecstasy.  After awhile, I placed the paddle by her knee and grabbed her hips with both hands.  I began to enter and retreat faster and steadier...she was crying with relief.  She began to moan in her ascent to ultimate pleasure and I was about to open the door of pure bliss for my own soul. I felt her skin get hot and each moan get louder and louder. I could feel some resistance inside of her, so I knew she was on the brink of release.  I reached for the paddle and as soon as I felt her body stiffen and her lips lock around my shaft, I swatted her as hard as I could.  She came hard and long...I continued to stroke her wildly as the weight of the shaft pounded my clit.  I began to journey toward my own climax before she finished. Sweat trickled down my body and my legs burned, but I could not stop.  I closed my eyes tightly as an explosion left my body and a blinding white light filled the room. 

I pulled out of her and released the harness from my hips.  She lay in front of me exhausted.  I untied her gently, and got up to light a small candle.  I slipped back into bed next to her and took her hands into mine.  I brought her wrist up to my lips and kissed each of them tenderly.  I looked deeply into her glistening eyes and she gave me a shy smile and whispered thank you.  Again left speechless in her presence, I kissed her softly and smoothed the hair away from her face. The small candle began to flicker out. She nestled against me and placed the top of her head just below my chin, one arm thrown across my stomach and one leg intertwined with mine.  It was blissfully peaceful at that moment and I felt her breathing get deeper and deeper.  Once I knew she was asleep, I relaxed and tried absorb everything that just happened.  The beauty of it was a wonderful way to slip into slumber.

© Copyright 2009 vwsmith (vwsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1541628-Girl-in-the-Red-DressRevised