*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1541632-Journey-of-Kisses
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Other · #1541632
Explicit lesbian erotica-short
Journey of Kisses
This image keeps flashing in my mind, even in my car on my way to work.  I have this mental picture of you and I sitting on a couch together, just relaxing.  All of a sudden you get a certain naughty gleam in your eye, and before I can respond with a witty remark, you have positioned yourself in my lap.  You are facing me, with your legs wrapped around my waist so that our bodies are pressed close together.  I put my hands on your waist and slowly work them upward to remove the fabric that lies between your breasts and my hungry mouth.  As I feast upon your treasure, you grab me by the hair and pull my head back so that my ever greedy mouth can meet yours in reckless abandon, spawning a kiss that takes our breath away.  At that time I feel a furnace of moist heat burning my lap.  My right hand slides down from your waist across your thigh and to your knee.  I begin to work my hand ever-so-slowly up your inner thigh.  You readjust your position in anticipation of the pleasure that is about to occur.  As I reach the throbbing center of your sexual desire, my hand easily pushes aside your panties.  You rise slightly to receive your rapture.  A small moan escapes your lips as I penetrate the source of your sexual inferno with my two middle fingers.  Your hips immediately move down to meet my upward thrust.  The soft velvety muscles of your sex wrap tightly around my fingers as if to greedily keep them from ever leaving their new home.  You grab my shirt and remove it in one swift motion.  My aroused breasts are rubbing against your stomach as you move up and down in your own sexual rhythm.  I must taste you...I must have you in my mouth...I must have you now.  What began as soft, sensual desire has turned into a heated frenzy of passion.  I turn my hips to the side, and as if reading my mind, you hold me tight as I quickly change our position in order to expand the possibilities of pleasure, all the while, my fingers never leaving their new home.  I look into your beautiful eyes as I begin to slow things down a bit.  I want to etch into my memory the breathtaking site that lay before me.  I want to make love to you with all of my senses.  I want to hear the sounds of pleasure from your mouth, I want to feel the heat of exertion from your skin, I want to inhale the ecstasy of your desire, and I want so badly to taste the essence of your passion.  With that in mind, I begin my journey of kisses.  Each kiss pleasantly burns your skin as passion is transferred from my body to yours over and over and over again.  The moist residue from my kisses quickly evaporates from your sizzling skin, as your body responds to the rhythmic motion of my practiced fingers.  As my mouth struggles to take it slow, the heat of passion begins to once again overtake our sensual desire.  I feel as though I am blind and must remember every nuance of your body by touch alone.  Your lips have burned their pattern into mine, so that with each meeting they connect as if they had never parted.  I move my kisses to your cheek and then to your chin as you arch your neck beckoning me to go further.  I lose myself for a moment when you whisper words of erotica in my ear between shallow breaths.  I continue my journey of kisses despite the urging of my own flesh to provide instant relief to us both. My craving to this day is unmatched and I know it.  As I begin to gently bite your left nipple, gauging my pressure solely on your response, I also realize that I must slowly remove my fingers from their luxurious palace.  A slight moan of disappointment and ecstasy rumbles in your throat.  " I must do this, my love... bear with me"  I whisper next to your skin, not knowing if you've heard me.  With both hands, I am able to position you directly under me.  Although they are no longer there, you can still feel the lingering presence of my penetrating digits, as if you were holding a place for them until their return.  I continue my journey southward, kissing your skin as if to be kissed back.  I linger a little longer in the places that make your body respond with unpredictable writhing.  As I move slowly past your belly button, your back begins to arch.  I seize the opportunity to remove your panties, for I want no barriers between us.  I only want the two of us. At this point, my own desire is pulsating between my legs with such great force that it is deafening to my ears. I go back to where I left off...slowly kissing the shuddering skin between your belly button and your palace.  As I get to the point of no return, I look up into your eyes one last time before the final kiss.  Those eyes...how can I ever part from their gaze.  You speak volumes to me without so much as a sound.  Trust- defiance, lust-detachment, surrender-challenge...all roll off your tongue, yet you do not speak.  What must my eyes speak back to you, for I hope they do not betray me.  As I tear away my gaze, I follow the scent of heaven downward.  I cannot postpone it any longer.  I must have you.  My animal lust has overcome my sensitivities for the moment, and I am a slave about to enter the palace doors for the first time.  I kiss my way to the opening and pause so very briefly in reverence and awe.  I introduce this part of you to my tongue with one long stroke from the previous home of my now jealous fingers, to the point at which my tongue feels rigid resistance.  I massage you with the middle of my tongue so that I can more easily adjust to the pressure you desire.  Your response tells me that I need apply no more.  Your hips move slowly to meet the rhythm of my tongue.  I wrap my arms underneath your thighs in order to keep you in one place, despite your natural inclination to move.  Realizing that you are not going to be able to contain your passion for very much longer, I begin to move my right hand from underneath your thigh to gently stroking the sensitive areas of your inner thigh.  I struggle to maintain our rhythm as I lean slightly to my left to allow my first two fingers to enter this time.  They are welcomed home in a greedy fashion.  I hear yet another moan....this time it is not from your lips, it is from mine. In the same rhythm we had already established, I begin to massage that area inside of you that will bring you to the peak of ecstasy.  Your breath begins to quicken and I sense the beginning of something wonderful.  I begin to move my tongue a little faster and alot harder.  I ceased moving my fingers inside of you, yet they remain in their home ready to be called upon.  I move my tongue faster now... yet steady.  I can feel your skin grow hot as the impending climax approaches.  Your hips are pressed so tightly against my face that I can barely breathe.  Who needs air when I can breathe you.  As your body goes rigid with ecstasy, I plunge my patiently waiting fingers deep into your sex, giving you a double release.  Once your second release has started...my own body gives way to the volcano of passion that had been building since our first contact.  I push my fingers even deeper inside of you as I lurch forward in my own uncontrollable release.  At that moment I feel as though I am a part of you and you of me.  Waves of contractions from within you tighten around my fingers as though you were determined to keep them for yourself.  My eyes are closed so tight that the whole world is an explosion of white as our bodies are locked into a fierce orgasm.  For a brief second there is no sound...only the scent of passion.  Our bodies no longer able to withstand the intensity, collapse as one.  As the realization of joy washes over me, I again look up into those eyes and can think of nothing more that caressing you in the afterglow...and to begin again.

© Copyright 2009 vwsmith (vwsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1541632-Journey-of-Kisses