*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1541637-The-Inn-at-Langley
Rated: XGC · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #1541637
Explicit sex between two women in a loving relationship-short
The Inn at Langely

After a beautiful drive up I-5 and spending a sunny afternoon doing some light shopping in the storybook town of Langley, we pull up to the Inn. We walk into the lobby followed by the bellman who has our modest amount of luggage in tow.

I look around the beautiful Inn and admire their ability to combine a rustic atmosphere with contemporary warmth. I am not sure if it is any more beautiful than any of the other places I have been, or if it looks so spectacular because my eyes see everything in a more beautiful light since I met you. As if you could sense me drifting off, you squeeze my hand a little tighter and I come back to a reality that is for me, better than a dream could ever be.



We release hands as we approach the desk and I place my right hand on the small of your back. My body is drawn to yours and it seems as though we must sustain constant contact in some way or feel lost. I smile as I listen to you work your magic with the desk clerk and secure us some last minute reservations in the hotel restaurant. I watch you in slow motion as you smile, laugh and carry on casual conversation with the clerk as our check-in is going through its final stages. My god, you are so beautiful. I watch your lips, knowing that they have just parted from mine...I notice your eyes sparkle when you laugh, knowing that I will again look deeply into them as I make love to you...I follow the curve of your neckline when you tilt your head ever so slightly to smile, knowing that my kisses will burn passionately down that same path in the very near future. I quickly pull myself out of slow motion and catch up to real time when we turn and begin the ascent to our room.

Sensing the smoldering energy between us, the bellman makes haste in setting out our luggage and I hand him a very grateful thank you as he grabs the "privacy" sign and places it on our door with a smile on his way out. The room is beautiful, but not as beautiful as the sight that lay before me. I hold my breath for a moment as I become mesmerized by your silhouette in front of the enormous glass doors which open to our deck that overlooks the blue waters of the Saratoga Passage. I am drawn to you as if you were my very next breath. I place my hands on your shoulders as I ease up behind you. I then wrap my arms around your waist and you lean back slightly so that we may enjoy the peaceful view as one.

We stand in silence as we watch the waning hours of dusk disappear into darkness. As if reading my mind you turn and kiss me gently, and I respond with all of the passion my soul can store.



Just as I think I am ready for the effect your kiss is going to have on me, another layer of me dissolves and is replaced with a layer of us. Even though it has been years since our first kiss, the passion between us not only remains, but has gotten stronger....deeper. Your body presses against me causing my body to respond with a familiar surge of warmth between my thighs. My god, how are you able to do this to me every...single...time we are together.



You start to unbutton your shirt, and I grab your hands so that I may finish the task...slowly. I pull back from our kiss so that I may look into your eyes. You begin to remove my shirt as well. My heart is pounding with anticipation as you quickly remove my bra and I am removing yours. The warmth and softness of your skin is mesmerizing. My hands travel down your back and follow the taper to your waist. I place my hands just inside the waistband of your already unbuttoned jeans and guide them over the slight curve of your hips. My hands caress the babysoft skin. I cannot resist the urge to cup each cheek in my hand and pull you body hard against mine. I pause to look at you…to absorb you. Your eyes are filled with lust and desire brings your full lips to a slight pout. My lips begin to softly touch your skin in between your breasts. I slowly start to kneel as my instinct leads me closer to the place my lust calls home. I pull your jeans down more and you step out of them gracefully. I am then face to face with a silky pink barrier. It covers very little, but just enough to drive me crazy. My senses are overcome with your essence. I feel you lean back slightly on the table behind you. I begin to kiss the small crease between the lace of your panties and your thigh. You lean back further on the table pressing your panties closer to my face. It takes every ounce of my will not to rip them off with my teeth and devour you right now. I begin to breathe harder and I feel you stiffen with ecstasy as my heated breath penetrates the love soaked material that covers my evening’s desire. My mouth begins to water in anticipation of your taste.



Suddenly, I hear a sensual low moan escape from your lips. I look up to see your beautiful breasts heaving as your breath quickens…your legs begin to quiver. I position my shoulders beneath your thighs and stand enough to push your bottom over the top of the table. With your legs over my shoulders I am in perfect position to feast upon you. I begin to lower my mouth toward your mound of pleasure and your hips rise to meet my greedy mouth. I pull the dainty material aside to reveal ambrosia…the food of the gods. My lips embrace the lips of your sex and my tongue explores every crevice and every nuance of this beautiful creation you possess. I begin to alternate sucking gently on your erectness and massaging it with my tongue. You forcefully place your hand behind my head and pull me closer into you. My face is buried. I feel your swollen clit pressing against my tongue as I begin moving it faster and harder. You begin to push harder with your hips and can barely move my mouth. I start pushing my tongue against your clit in a pulsating rhythm…steady and hard. “Yes, Yes” you plead in a breathless tone. I lift my gaze just in time to catch a glimpse of the lone teardrop of ecstasy in the corner of your eye as the building orgasm explodes from within you. Your body stiffens and my tongue feels you pulsate as your release escalates. I keep my tongue in place and apply just a little bit of pressure during your orgasm causing cries of sexual bliss. The erotic intensity of bringing you pleasure stimulates my own tantric orgasm. The relief of the orgasmic pressure building inside of me takes my breath and sends me to a place that suspends reality for just a moment

.

I rest my head on your stomach as we both catch our breath. You stroke my hair in wordless affection. My world revolves around moments like this….intimacy in its purest form.



© Copyright 2009 vwsmith (vwsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1541637-The-Inn-at-Langley