*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1541703-Class-On-The-Web---Online-Education
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by cotw
Rated: E · Article · Educational · #1541703
Kindly visit http://www.classontheweb.com - Online learning portal for school students.
Learning with www.classontheweb.com is interactive and lively. The digitized educational content in the Premium Section imparts highly focused curriculum-based learning in English Grammar, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Social Sciences, Business Studies, Economics and Accountancy for students of standards VI to XII. This eLearning solution provides the user with several other useful features leading to a substantial and exclusive learning experience.

The Premium Section contains the following:

Virtual Textbook: Digitized textbooks with thousands of embedded flash animations explaining the most difficult-to-understand concepts.
Getsetgo: Complete storehouse of questions and answers to assess on the concepts that have been covered in the lessons.
Virtual Lab: Animated Laboratory experiments to enhance students' skills in performing lab experiments in a systematic way.
Worksheets: Wide range of challenging Objective Type Questions for self-assessment, enabling to develop analytical abilities and approach the concepts with more confidence.
Solved Board/Sample Exam Papers to provide guidance in preparing for examinations.
Activities - Learn while you play is the motto behind the new brainchild of Classontheweb. This yields a comprehensive approach to complex concepts through enjoyable fun filled activities for each chapter.
Search Animations: Instant access to specific animation of any subject.
Personal Tutor: Unlimited access to clarify subject related queries which may be sent to the Personal Tutor round the clock for which you will receive a response within 24 hours.

CBSE :  Std 6th to 10th --- English Grammar, Mathematics, Science and Social Sciences (Geography, History, Civics, Economics)
        Std 11th & 12th ---- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Business Studies, Economics and Accountancy
TN Matriculation: Std 6th to 12th -- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botony and Zoology
TN Stateboard: Std 10th -- Mathematics and Science

The digitized content and animations, developed by subject experts, make the teaching-learning process an enjoyable and impressive experience. Periodic update of content enriches and ensures quality and utility.

Click here to see the demo for

CBSE: http://classontheweb.com/demo/cbse/classontheweb/lessons/premium/4Evs.htm
TN Matric:  http://classontheweb.com/demo/tnmatriculation/classontheweb/lessons/premium/TN6G...

To subscribe and to get good offers call us at 9445034049 or mail us at  subscribe@classontheweb.com

Also have a visit at our site which is specially designed for school recruimtnets:
www.schooljobs.in - India's first and only job site dedicated to recruitment at schools for teaching and related administrative jobs. The site also caters to other K-12 teaching organizations. Schooljobs provides a targeted database of candidates and the most economic recruitment option.

Happy Learning!!!
© Copyright 2009 cotw (classontheweb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1541703-Class-On-The-Web---Online-Education