*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1542082-The-New-Deal
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Educational · #1542082
Multi-Culturalism

        A tiny Lady sniffs Muzzy. "Excuse me?" he mutters. The Lady smiles
    and answers "The nose is the great condenser of our desires."
    Muzzy steps back from the strange little Lady.  "Do you enjoy sex?" she queried.
    "I would like some quite time. Ahhh, yeah. So?" he was feeling uncomfortable.
    "Well, why not have sex with me?" she gave a toothy smile. Muzzy moved to
    the back of the bus. She followed.

    "Are you gay?" she queried. He gave her a look of confusion. "Look, where
    do you want to go?" she pressed the question. "Is this a joke? Are you looking
    for money?" Muzzy voice was wavering. He was getting upset. She laughed.
    "I'm a liberated woman. I decide who I will have sex with." she said firmly.

        "Oh. Well, O.K. Let's have sex at my place." Muzzy was stuttering.
    "No. I want to go to a safe place I can control. How about the Danish Health Spa?"
    she answered. "Errr. Are you working there?" he felt a sinking feeling.
    She laughed, "Oh no. I just like to go there for the sex with many people."
    Muzzy smiled, "Ooooo. Kay-dokey."

      The spa had many attractive women to give massages. But, no male
    masseuses. "Are you sexually attracted to women?" he queried.
    "Of course. Maybe, we can share a masseuse. But, first let's shower
    and enjoy an nude whirlpool." she crinkled her nose and blew a kiss.
  Muzzy wondered if this was the way to have a first date. "Is this wrong?"
  he pondered and scrubbed the ladies tiny tush. There was sudsy sex.
  It was fun.

  "I hope you don't mind me taking control of things. It's just safer that way."
  she explained softly. "I guess it's O.K. Nobody got hurt. It's all in good fun."
  he smiled as she mouthed his balls and he munched on her mound.
  "Ya-know, I like the your scent." Muzzy muttered.


  :)

     
© Copyright 2009 bob county (muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1542082-The-New-Deal