*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1542372-Sins-vs-tragidy-part--1
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Drama · #1542372
Whats a life without sins and tragidy well go though Wester vally that happenes alot!
His mouth came closer Allie had no idiea what to do but she still leaned in for Devons kiss. if Even found out she would reget. Even was Allies boyfriend,They were insepratble exept for weekdays he went to a different highschool. Devon knew that Allie was dateing him, yet he still liked Allie Allie pulled away hesitently. the thrill of the kiss sinking in. It was dark and it has been for hours and she snuck over because her and devon lived next door and she clibed though his window because there was a big tree in between houses.His parents were gone for the moth on a "Bissness Trip" (wink wink). And they stared talking suddenly and it lasted all night untill she pastout in his armes!
" Ugh" Devon sighed tiredly.
"Oh, I fell asleep!!!!" Allie wishper yelled.
Allie scrammbled out the window to her house. The tase of his mouth lingered in her mouth. Yet she dint feel bad about cheating on Even it felt acually good! She took some deep breths as she remembered the kiss. It was thrilling!
"Allie Evens here!" Greg,Allies father yelled.
"Huh?" Allie didnt have a date today!
She put on a cute mini dress in a dark red.
"Hey Allie!" Even said after she came down.
"Hey,hottstuff!" I said to annoy my dad.

© Copyright 2009 Fatherine (fatherine02 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1542372-Sins-vs-tragidy-part--1