*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1543128-Sins-vs-tragities-2
Rated: 13+ · Column · Drama · #1543128
Sins and tragities seirs
"hey hotstuff" Allie said to annoy her dad.
Even walked allie to his new car,italian sports car! See even lives in the rich side 3of town,and well me and devon live in the poor side. Thats why we go to different schools he goes to pivate and us well public.
"Here we are." Even said opening my door.
"OMG!!!!!!this is is is is!!!" allie screemed.
" Yes it is,Beverly Hills. I knew you always wanted to go here and all shopping mony on me." even siad with a light smile on his face.
Wow i never knew a guy with such class!!! After 3 hours of shopping we went to eat. Where you ask, well how bout a italian bestro place! Much better than our last lunch together, Hamburger and french fries.
" So, you look tense some thing you want to talk about?" Even said after we got a seat.
" No,,just you are the best boyfriend ever!" I said pasteing a big lie on my behave.
" You sure you look stressed is it school or some thing like that?" he just kept prying I almost told .
'No!!!!!!! dont you get it!!!" I yelled
" Shhh.Baby dont get worked up." he is soooooooo good! I hate it.
I calmed down tears watering in my eyes ready to fall and embarass me.
We finaly wet to his place were he dosent act as nice. And finaly I cracked.
He didnt say anything when I cried. But that changed when I told.
" Why??" he asked without a frown still holding me.
" I dont know!"I weeped.
"Its okay I'm not mad. Just you got to end it quick befor things get out of hand." He advised but it isnt as easy as that.
" cant I just pause my life and sort things out!" I weeped again.
"Sorry but its a no." he kept holding me stragely.
© Copyright 2009 Fatherine (fatherine02 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1543128-Sins-vs-tragities-2