*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1543520-The-Dream
by rfboy
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #1543520
love in a dream
A woman more beautiful than the most beautiful sunrise walks through the woods and into a clearing, the day is hot and the walk was tiring so she decides to lay in the grass and rest. As she lies there still, she can hear the silence of the summer day so warm, quiet and peaceful.  She closes her eyes for a bit. Feeling the warm breeze blow gently across her warm body she starts to fall off to sleep thinking only of the wondrous day she is enjoying. As she sleeps she feels as if someone is watching her, a scent in the air a sweet scent so familiar yet not quite strong enough to know what it is. Suddenly she feels a presence close, and the scent strong she opens her eyes to see a young man standing in front of her, a man so handsome that it takes her breath away. Even the feeling that she is alone with him standing there not knowing what is going to happen she does not try to move nor does she want to. She only stares into the eyes the kindest blue she has ever seen mesmerized she does nothing, the young man kneels down on one knee and looks deep into the woman’s eyes and he smiles. She can smell that scent his scent strong, as the day is warm. The young man leans closer yet and his face is just above hers close so close that he blocks out the sun. She wants to move, yet she wants to kiss him feverishly but, does nothing. The mans face so close that she can feel the sweat drip onto her cheek, so warm so wet, still she does nothing waiting wanting not knowing what will happen nest. The young man moves closer yet, his lips just close enough that she can feel his breath on her lips a breath warm and sweet. Her face is so close now that his sweat is falling on her face. As his lips touch hers softly, Suddenly without warning she awakens to a summer shower soaking her face and body with each new drop. She smells a scent strong on her so strong so sweet of a young man that she has never met. After a second she smiles was this all a dream or was it truly real, she does not know and she is not sure if she truly felt the touch of his lips. This must have been a dream but, the scent?
© Copyright 2009 rfboy (rfboy98 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1543520-The-Dream