*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1544604-Getting-Poch-from-San-Borja-to-San-Luis
Rated: ASR · Article · Entertainment · #1544604
history, economy, thoughts , custums , girls , drinks places to go
Getting Posh
From
San Borja Norte to San Luis



San Borja it’s connected to san Luis by a Wide number of business such as commercial centers, micro and macro business stores in both sides of the San Luis avenue in wish salon’s and spa’s, clothing stores and natural food stores had set up a new catalog of possibilities for walkers, buyers and people who thinks about fashion in accessible prices.

Clothing:

There’s  fewer blocks  from our first stop C.A.T.S  located  in Av. San Borja Norte 1003, this  fashion store has given innovating ideas for women clothing and shoes since 2003 in this commercial corner, from this  point we start  walking down the San Luis avenue, this avenue has being the most convenient  for food shopping  and  clothing shopping, also, there are many restaurant’s, ATM’s , banks, drug stores, internet coffee shops and telephone stores  as many others, right after shopping in C.A.T.S we  needed to spice out our south American fashion with a hint  of European fashion .Peru is  known by it’s Inca culture  from wish many fashion designers had made collection and take them to pasarelas around  the world , but  if  European style is what you are looking for go to Buenos Aires Exentrica  (Av. Las Artes Norte 1005 stand 26-A) with  the European minimal and vanguard style you might need.

Salon and Spa’s:

Looking good  and  sophisticated  it’s  part of your  new  clothing purchase, if looking good is percolating  your ideas Anka Salon and Spa (av. San Luis 2113)  will give you exactly what your needs deserve, this Salon and Spa has be recognize as the best  in San Luis avenue due  the quality of the products  they use  and the professional treatment they give  to their exigent and reasonable clients

Salons and Spas in Peru can vary in their  prices, a Mans hair cut  could  cost  from 10 to 90 soles (4- 30 us$)  and  for  woman the prices are  quite similar ,other  jobs  like Japanese straight  and coloring  vary from 50 to 300 soles (17- 100 us$) we find other options to balance your budget, in the same commercial center  where we find Exentrica  on the second  floor  there’s Mary’s salon Av Las Artes Norte 1001 2nd floor stand 54. Crossing the Javier Prado avenue we find this market with good options for manicure, pedicure and hair cut in a different  price  but reliable to the art of looking  good  Gucoss Av. San Luis 1849 C.c Las Dalias, stand 114-126.

Health care:

Many beauty centers had  suggested  that having a healthy nutrition is decisive for looking good , the shape of  the body  is ‘D’ important matter  in order to find and conquest your target, kaita  Av San Luis 2021 has a wide  and diverse stock of natural products for your nutrition and health care.

Banks:

Banks are also a main issue in every shopping day’s budget, perhaps  the jacket  you love  the most! Passed over  your  budget , no worries,  run to Interbank located  in Av  San Luis 1118, there are  other ATM  machines  all along the San Luis avenue.

Note: deposit ATM’s doing not exist in this avenue. 

Address and Numbers:

C.A.T.S  Av. San Borja norte 1003  T 270-5136

Excéntrica  Buenos Aires (av. Las Artes norte 1005 stand 26-A) T 694-5789

Gucoss Av. San Luís 1849 CC las dalias stand 114-126 T 3-461-452

Kaita  Av. San Luís 2021 T 346-2593

Interbank Av San Luis 1118 T 311-9000

Anka Salon and Spa (av. San Luis 2113) T 346-1525 




Yonathan Guillinta Aguilar


© Copyright 2009 guillinta (guillinta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1544604-Getting-Poch-from-San-Borja-to-San-Luis