*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1544631-untouchable-epiphany
Rated: E · Poetry · Drama · #1544631
the echo of a winter fling
                  Untouchable  Epiphany

The need  for loving her grew stronger everytime she went away and the emptiness during the hours without her care made a sentimental dependency of my being ,Is this what for  long time I dram of ? Perhaps another funny joke from life , life has  ironic ways to  giving grace.
But let’s play honest ,I asked for this  some-time ago and it’s being long time since the needle of love don’t pinch my weak points in heart,head, penis and stomach ,that bite never goes wrong-after you let it take advantage of it’s duty -; Let me introduce my lady the one who play’s my muse in this lines ,my  sorrow, some need and the…… echos of silence from within.
But she - unaware as she shows- hide’s the grieve behind an stonish smile mixture of loathing and hapiness  that remove’s  the aminoacids a love from yesterday froze with the trace that only melancholie can print on  her shinny eyes, tenderness pack and went on vacations for a long time ,too obvious to ask or explain ,part of loving get’s along to be and let be, but takes time getting use to the empty cage ,the missing and tasteless flavor won’t let your libs giving away that easy for a while, cause  you might  need  the honey  left to  seasonning  bitter times.
Coming back from the market without flower’s  anounces the biguinning of a new era  ,but you die for buying them and give them to her, make her smile, cook for her, buy sexy clothes, give her a massage, kiss her, make love to her, touch her skin, hugh her, caresing the body of the One who’s  willing to sell  you to happiness and close  the contract with a kiss, it’s one of the pleasures that lust can’t reach cause  angels won’t let.
Sometimes the hole a bridge leaves at falling down due two broken hearts couldn’t hold the weight becomes a boundry ,so you stand there, at the other side of the canyon, looking from the distance to the one who perhaps has brought the glory and joy once upon a time make you smile, she is beauty but you can’t clearly see , this lass has the kind of tenderness and sweetness that you can’t feel or taste, she spread’s Armani and grace at every step, such a pitty you can’t even follow the trace- and she wait’s,staring at you at the very  other side of the canyon with a broken bridge at her feet, you wander what she wander’s ,  questions and fears  border’s doubt:
Is it worth it? Should I take the risk? Should we just jump no matter the deep of this canyon , no matter the pain we might sorrow by hitting the ground, just take the yellow submarine and see what happends.
After some minutes in wich I listen a cd from ‘Echo  and the Bunnymen’ my restless mood mixed with good  and cherring vibes ,and all of a sudden, a heroine appears to save me  from a sea of doubts and vague ideas wish only aim is kepping  me away from my lady on the shore.
‘Nothing ever Last Forever’ ,with this sentence every issue on planet earth got sinthesized ,every doubt resolved and this epiphany of  love stand’s un-tou-cha-ble’.       

Nice  to meet  you  girl , hope  to see  you  next  life!


Yonathan Ismael Guillinta Aguilar

© Copyright 2009 guillinta (guillinta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1544631-untouchable-epiphany