*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1544636-september
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Philosophy · #1544636
the end of a season means the biguining of other
September





So I got  into my hotel room 304, after some strechings I went bathroom ,for my surprise  there was  a bath-bath time! I thought- and leting  the hot Water run into the big tub  I went  bed to watch the World through tv, sapping from chanel to channel - as I used to when I’m home my tumb pocesed the remote control, two and a  half man stop my hungry serching for fun, from joke to joke I laugh alot and even some tears droped from my eyes to the white sheets during the 30 minutes of this funny chapter, as a ghost getting into my  room the steam started drifting out from the bathroom -that could only mean one thing- my bath is ready, so I jumped off the bed undressed my self and run to the bathroom this scene was the perfect set to film psycho two; shower, curtians, steam all over, and  a naked person unaware of the future, I felt like a Hitchcook  idealizing  this famous scene, but I’m not into becoming a film maker yet so I just test the Watter.



-ouch! Too hot, but  I do belive  I can stand this heat my expirience in hot places spoke and I got in, as my hand previously warned  it was hot  but the over warming sensation made me feel back into my mothers womb -at first-  then I compared this  sensation with this season of my life ,feels good being a  tour leader travelling from Lima to Bolivia passing -besides other places- through the amazing and exiting sand dunes of Ica to the deepest  canyon of the world in Arequipa then to the biguest salt desert of the world in uyuni ,at the end Machupichu is there, waitting for us as the perfect epilog for this 21 days of stonish fun, then a plain from Cuzco to lima will give as  the first taste  of  the awfull reality everyone on planet earth has -at least once- to face , this fourty five minutes of waitting from eight dowsend meters height makes me sick  so I rather drinking wine in the mean time to settle the spirits down



-scuse me sir ,we do not serve wine in nacional flights

-don’t worry miss it’ll be fine to drink some Watter instead

-ok, is there anything else you need ?

-no, it’s just fine thank you.



But offcourse I took a little bottle of cabernet with me so as I said a glass of  wine and a greate view of the magestic Cuzco city was the golden piriod to this marvelous chapter.

Now looking back from Janery to April I haven’t had such a nice time in my days, seems like the good energy-as the water- travels all arround the World and comes back to me along with June, July, August and September knocking on my door with such a grooving rythm that can even make’s me dance, but hey! All this thoughts fade into my  relaxing bathroom while I was taking a bath in the room 304, I don’t complain I really liked it but after some time of being laying there ,thinking on  luck as a posible issue of my life I got over warmed ,then I thought :



Uff man, I think it’s time to cool this up ,too much hot- too much fun, my luck is asfixing me , so I took out the plug and let the cold Watter run into the hot Watter and slightely  could feel how my ‘lucky and warm womb sensation’  -for calling it  in a  particular way –slowly changed from hot to mid cold , this temperature changing made me feel the same sensation I usualy feel after September, time of the year when my luck  goes away, I Wonder if a babe feels the same at comming out from mothers womb and be welcome to planet earth, I’m wandering, still wandering.



Either ways I enjoyed this cooling and got along with it ,spendding some extra minutes into the Water,as I said before  right at this time of my life  I was  working as  a tour leader  , you know  the guy encharged of  taking care  of a  group of  passengers  who wanted  to travel all over  a country having everything arranged, well I’m the  one Who must make  everything working first hand, give  an A-1  service  and laugh the whole time during 21  days  of  travelling in wish I’ll enjoy more than ever due I won’t pay a  nikle for any service, drink or food, anyway what easy comes  easy goes but this grace  haven’t finished  it’s course  in my life  so I had  to be  aware about  this two passengers that haven’t  come to the hotel yet - and besides- my agency in peru haven’t even give me the number  of  their  flight, this and other  ideas detour the most  creative and lightting thoughts only a writer  can recive from the god’s- for about an hour in the hot tub- pitty my agency didn’t give me their flight number ,otherways I could’ve had a nice sleep and don’t worry about a thing but I was really concern because I had already arranged  two taxis to pick us  from the hotel to the bus station to take a bus to Ica a city where sand dunes and a oasis take’s away the breath of  hundreds of people everyday, I felt bad for them because the trasnfer was going at four in the mornning  so as late as they get to the hotel the less they could rest from the long flight,they were coming from England to Peru with a 6 hours stop in Atlanta , how hard is it hu? I thought about  it and decided to finish my cosy bath to earn some hours of resting, but as well I decided to finish in an unusual way ,I curiously decided to stay in the bath and let the Watter drain to the tub  to expirience the sensation of physical emptiness, I haven’t feel anything like this before ,I thought this must feel like when your girlfriend say’s ‘’babe I have  to go’’ because  her mother will get mad at her ,then you wanted her to stay and during this minutes- if not hours- of beguing you feel the emptiness taking over  your heart, bed and room -the bite of dependency after some hours of plasure. I wanted  to expirience this  sensation and have a second opinion about this dependency, my surprise  body made comparison with this  months of luck  because as the water runed away, the wind from this cloudy city -Lima -drift into my bathroom  and made me shiver with soft but nine degrees lullabizes, then I thought: god! This is got to be how a babe feels after comming out from mother’s womb, after being eatting food for free, after being having fun and kicking hard for nine months after being in a warm swimming pool and after being reciving  love through  out mother’s umbilical cord, my god! this is how i feel when september end’s.

From June to september my life always-always  fill’s with joy, money, weman, amazing trips, fun, fabulous citys, posh hotels, love and other debt’s that destiny owe’s me since Janery to May, my desesperated spirit hungry for one of this golden sensations could thoughtless sell it self to mighty Satan for one of this forbiden pleasures after september end’s.



So as the Watter run away to follow it’s course and give some happines to whoever would like to take a hot bath, drink a good cup of colombian coffe at the shore of Santa Martha beach, take a cold shower after comming back from running in the park, or taking a hot shower with a hottie I thought of this bath ending as the last moments of september, when my luck goes away and every plan I figure to Fool destiny ges’t stucked because ‘jesus don’t want me for a sun bean’ anymore.



Indeed this season pal’s in comparison with the new babies on planet  earth and their nine months of living for free season



So once again I thought , hey jhon!  The season will be gone no matter what  -I mean

- nothing last forever ,it don’t matter if during this season a girl want’s to use you just for fun because  you are having fun too, it don’t matter if sometimes it’s too cold or too hot, it really doesn’t matter if you can’t find pink  Lacoste t-shirts out of  Lima because this season -as the watter -has to follow it’s course ,go arround the globe and for sure come back to knok knock on your door by june.



the cold air kept  drifting on the surface of my naked body-I didn’t shiver -and as the emptiness this hot watter left in my bath anounce the end of a greate time I wait till it’s last drop went gone  and I thank for the times we spend toguether , stood up and continue working as a tour lider from mid July to the end of September.



Lima  14 july



Breakfast at  3.30 am



Transfer at 4.00  am





© Copyright 2009 guillinta (guillinta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1544636-september