*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1546075-The-Unknown
Rated: E · Fiction · Mystery · #1546075
A bit stalkerish.
A blow to the head was all it took to knock her unconscious. The room was pitch black as she finally began to come around. From the far corner she could hear the faint squeek of a chair.

"Wakey Wakey, Sunshine." he said in a grim voice.

"What am I doing here?" she managed to muffle through hazy thoughts.

"Beautiful, don't you remember? You came away with me."

She sat there racking through her mind, but not even her own name could emerge from all of the thoughts.

He said, " You can't remember? I've been watching you for a couple of years now. My how you've grown up."

She thought back as hard as she could, but could never put a face with the voice.

"I've waited so long for the chance to be with you." he kept repeating.

Finally the flick of the light switch lit up the bedroom. His scraggly black hair, narrow anger filled eyes, and tall lanky body slunk out of the computer chair. She knew at first glance who this man was, she had seen him so many times at her school swim meets. Always thinking he was one of the many college scouts among the crowd, that maybe he was just more interested in her than anyone else. She had no idea he was so infatuated with her. Photographs and newspaper clippings covered the walls. Some were from meets, others from nights out with friends, even photos from her in her bedroom were plastered to the wall.

"What do you want from me?" she said in a frightend voice through clenched teeth.

"I told you, I just want to be with you forever, and noone will ever have to know." he said.

Those words sank into her head, and she knew from that moment on she was doomed. Bound to her new surroundings with no escape. No idea where on earth she may actually be.
© Copyright 2009 htimseilak (kalie1224 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1546075-The-Unknown