*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1547544-Last-Night
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1547544
My last night to make things right.
Tonight my best friend Eric is taking me out on the town.  I have been so wrapped up in my research that I never noticed the last three years float right on by.  Eric demanded that I let my hair down and enjoy the night.  In a few days I will be travelling to California to present my research.  If all goes well, I will not be coming back to the east coast. 

Every once in awhile, I would go out to bars and clubs with Eric and his friends Rick, Tom and King.  They always made me feel welcomed.  Sometimes I thought they saw me as a little sister.  Sometimes we would end up at this club called The Spot.  I enjoyed going there because it was for the grown and sexy.  The music was good, the atmosphere was safe and the men were in abundance.  No matter how many men I would see that was attractive, I seemed to always have eyes for Tom.  He is so sexy!  My girlfriend would say he was alright, but she couldn’t see what I saw.  I remember the first time he asked me to dance.  The music was upbeat and the dance floor was packed.  Just having his arm around me sent shivers to the core of my femininity. I was stunned at the amount of pleasure I received in that one touch.  I never told him what that did to me.

Over the past three years, I would see Tom at a barbecue or a house party. Still I never acted on my feelings.  He would look at me with those eyes and smile and I knew I was a lost cause.  My heart would start to race and all I could think of was Tom, Naked!!  Well tonight is my last chance to try and get what I have always wanted.

Just like always, Tom asked me to dance.  We entered the dance floor and I was on a mission.  I pulled out my best moves on him.  If the music picked up, my gyrating did also.  When the music slowed down, I made it difficult for Tom to resist. Tom wasn’t sure what was going on; I had never rubbed my body against his like this before.  I could tell he was taken off-guard slightly.  He held me close, very close and whispered in my ear, “Are you trying to get into trouble?”  Keeping with my plan, I played along and asked, “What trouble would that be?”

“If you don’t stop, I may have to take you home and show you.”
“How do you know I won’t like that?”

Tom gave me the most peculiar look.  I know I had some explaining to do.  I stopped dancing and looked him directly in the eyes.  “Look Tom!  For three years I have been hanging out with you guys, but I have been attracted you.  Physically attracted to you!  Make no mistake, I want you.  I want to make love to you.  I want to…”  Enough said.  Tom gently kissed my lips and then kissed the side of my neck and whispered in my ear, “I have wanted you since the first time I saw you.  I wish you would have said something sooner.”

He then gazed into my eyes, causing me to immediately lose control.  I want him so bad.  We finished our dance and slowly walked back to our table.  The anticipation of what was next to come was killing me.  He discreetly caressed my side and then down my backside.  I was on fire for him and he was not making it easy for me.  He then whispered to me that we would wait and dance more, and he would follow me home. 

When we arrived to my apartment Tom was very sweet in making sure I locked my doors and set the security system.  He followed me to my bedroom, but never said a word.  He continued to look at me and gaze with his sexy smile.  I was losing control fast.  When I began to unbutton my blouse, he softly said, “Let me.”  His hands were so big and warm and they caressed the swell of my breast with every button he let loose.  I could feel my feminine core ignite as Tom released the strap of my bar which contained my Double D’s. 

Tom gently laid me back on the bed and began to torture me with his tongue as he tasted each of my nipples.  He sucked and pulled and licked until I was about to scream.  I was trying to reach for his belt buckle, but he wouldn’t let me.  He grabbed both of my arms and put them over my head.  He held me down with one hand and used his other hand to reach between my legs and tease my special spot so sweetly.  Not applying too much pressure, he massaged and stroked my clitoris for minutes that felt like an eternity of pleasure. 

“You are so beautiful!” He said to me right before he dived into the most passionate kiss I have ever had.  With his thumb still on my clitoris, he moved two fingers inside of me and I exploded.

“Baby, you are so wet.  Are you ready for me?”

“I’ve been ready for you for a long time.”

Tom smoothly released me and began to undress.  He then came back to me to finish undressing me.  He did all of this without dropping his gaze from mine.  When he came back to me, he protected himself and then left my right leg over his shoulder and entered me with a hard, but not forceful thrust that took my breath away.  I thought I would climax again with just one stroke. 

His rhythm matched my heartbeat.  As my pulse began to race, his strokes become faster.  He placed my other leg over his shoulder to intensify the pleasure.  I was ready to go over and Tom stopped his stroke.  Did he want me to go crazy?

“What are you doing? Don’t stop! Don’t stop!”

“Shhhh! Baby! I want you to enjoy all of this.”

“All of what” I asked trying to catch my breath.

“This!” he said as he flipped me over and entered me with a thrust. “Tell me how you like it?”

“Just like this.  Give it to me, Give it all to me.” 

With each pleasurable thrust I felt myself losing control again and reaching the place of extreme ecstasy.  Tom was quickly approaching the top with me.  He felt so good, so damn good!  I didn’t want him to stop!

We both reached our breaking point together!  It was the sweetest release I have ever experienced.  When I opened my eyes, he was again gazing at me.  No words were spoken, no need to!
© Copyright 2009 Lichelle (lichelle75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1547544-Last-Night