*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1262590-The-Perfect-Date
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1262590
The Perfect Date - This has not been edited for grammer yet!!! Please leave feedback!!
The Perfect Date

The traffic was terrible on the interstate. There was congestion for miles and for no good reason. No accidents, no construction, just too many people driving at once. I was still 30 minutes from home when my oldest son called. He wants me stop at the store and pick up poster board, tape and scissors. Why do children wait until the last minute to start on school projects? The phone calls didn’t stop there. My supervisor called and asked me all kinds of stupid questions and then my sister called to tell me about her terrible day. What about my terrible day, I am still in traffic. Less than one mile from my exit and I haven’t moved an inch.

By the time I arrived at home my body felt drained. I didn’t want to cook, I didn’t want to clean, and I didn’t even want to talk. I sat in my car for a few seconds trying to get myself together, but the smell of food came sifting through the car windows. Is my husband cooking? He can’t be, he is supposed to be working late tonight. For sure I hear Boney James cool jazz tunes floating through my ears. Okay, I must be hallucinating, because I don’t hear my children screaming and trying to kill each other. I eased through the garage door that leads into the kitchen and found my husband standing at the stove.
“What are you doing home? Today is your late day.” I asked.
“Well Baby, I got off early,” was all he said.
“Where are my children?”
“Our children went to a movie and then they are going to your sisters house for the evening.” He said this to me as if I should have already known. I am still perplexed.
“Okay! Do you need me to help you?” I asked.
“No! But I do want you to change your clothes and rest for until dinner is finished.” He dismissed me with a kiss on my forehead. Perplex no longer describes the way I feel. Bewildered is more like it. Following directions, I went to my bedroom to change and on the bed were a dress and a card. The card read, “For my beautiful wife. I felt that today may have been a rough day and I decided to ease that stress. I want you to relax and not think of anything that happened today. Go into the bathroom and start with a warm bath.”

Of course I go into the bathroom and see rose petals everywhere and candles lit in each corner. The bath water is warm and ready for me to enter. I undress and sink down into a warm bath with my favorite chamomile bath soak. The aroma instantly takes my mind away from the frenzied day I was having. With my eyes closed and my mind cleared, I try to think of all of the blessing I have in my life. My wonderful husband who would do so much to make me happy; my beautiful children, all five spoiled rotten kids; my cup runneth over! The soothing music and warm water took me to another place. The water began getting cold so I wrapped in a towel from the heated towel bar and dressed in the black silk dress my husband laid out for me to wear. My husband knows exactly what he wants to see me in and he has such great taste. The dress was very form fitting and revealed a little, but not too much.

The dining room was decorated beautifully with my favorite flowers. I love calla lilies and white roses. Dinner was prepared and my husband was waiting to serve me. He prepared my plate and served me each course of the fabulous meal he arranged. My husband can cook! He started me with a small mixed salad and my favorite raspberry vinaigrette dressing, he then served baked chicken with a rosemary seasoning and steamed mixed vegetables and for dessert we had fresh fruit. My husband knows I am trying to watch my figure and stay healthy. He is the best!!

Before I was finished with my cup of fruit he grabbed it away and asked me to join him in the family room. The fireplace in the family room was on and candles were lit in different areas. A blanket was laid across the floor and my favorite movie was in the DVD player waiting on us. My husband began to massage the anxiety and tension from my shoulders and back. His hands were enchanting, the way he worked each and every knot from my muscles was sheer bliss. When he began on my legs I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feel or him. I don’t know why he put that movie on, we weren’t going to watch it and he knew it. The minute he began putting soft kisses on the back of my neck and down my spine, my body began to quiver in anticipation.

He gently rolled me over onto my back and gazed deeply into my eyes. I was mesmerized by the passionate connection we have with one another. Neither of us said a word for several minutes. We just laid there and gazed. The heat was rising in both of us and my husband, the gentleman, asked if he could remove my dress. “Of Course you can,” I sweetly replied. As I lay there nude, he traced his fingers over every inch of my body and continued to make love to me with his eyes.
He must have read my mind, because he began to undress at the very moment I was going to rip his clothes off.

The game of foreplay my husband played was meticulous. He gave a little and right when I was ready for the gusto he would stop or slow down.
“Baby, I want you!” I said in my most seductive voice.
“I know! I want you too!” He responded.
“Then take me! Right here, right now!”
“I will!”

But he didn’t, he continued to torture me by grazing his fingers across my body. Then he lowered lips to my nipples and began to kiss them. Tenderly and softly, he placed one kiss after the other. He kissed me all over my body and then he lifted my right leg to plant kisses under each knee. My mind was swirling, what is he doing to me? He kissed my legs, front and back, all the way to my womanhood. I should be good and wet now. His tongue stroked my clitoris again and again. And when I began to squirm a little, he dived right in to drink all of my love. The sensation was undeniably pleasurable and euphoric. By the time he was finished, I didn’t think I had anything left in me. I had to have reached my climax 3 or 4 times. When he was done he calmly said, “Thanks for my desert!”
“What about my desert?” I asked.
“Coming right up!” he replied.

In one swift motion, my legs were over his shoulders and he entered me with the same gentleness and tenderness he has bestowed upon me all night. I love him dearly, but he is driving me crazy. As in sync as we are, he knew what I was thinking. My husband grabbed me by the butt and began to give it to me like I love it. His hard shaft stroked in and out of my wet pussy steadily and rhythmically in tune with the music. Then he began to speed up, hitting my G-spot over and over and over again, and then with no warning he pulled out. He must be tripping because I thought I was going to kill him. My husband never fails to amaze me; his strong arms picked me up and held me tight, positioning me over his dick. I love to ride my man and he loves it too, but this time he never let me go and he kissed me all along my shoulders as I grinded on top of him. He began whispering how much he loved me in between kisses.

I could feel another climax coming on but my husband wouldn’t let me ride him faster. He kept kissing me and making matters worse. I wanted to reach my pinnacle right now and he won’t let me.
“I want to reach that place with you Love!” he whispered and stood with me still in his arms and his manhood still inside of me. Such the gentleman, he asked if he could me his favorite way and of course I obliged. I knelt done in front of the large mirror that is on the wall opposite of the fireplace. He likes to watch me when I climax. Giving him a full view of my backside I laid my chest flat to the floor and made sure he access to his play area. He entered me from the back and he felt so good. I wanted to reach for my clitoris, but he wouldn’t let me, instead he grabbed both of my arms and pulled me up as he pounded into me hard and good. With every thrust my pussy tightened around him. I couldn’t take it anymore and my climax was hard and it felt so good when my husband came with me.

He laid me back down softly on the blanket and pulled my sweat soaked body close to his. He held me tight and asked, “How was your day?” I could only reply, “The best! Baby, I love you!”

“Love me forever, because I love you forever!” He started kissing me again.
“You know what happens when you kiss my neck?” I asked.
“Yes I know! Tell me when you want it. I’m ready to please you into tomorrow.”
© Copyright 2007 Lichelle (lichelle75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1262590-The-Perfect-Date