*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1548155-The-Break-Up
Rated: 18+ · Letter/Memo · Other · #1548155
This is a poem/letter I wrote when I was in college for a writing class.
Sweet Love...

I don't know what gave me the nerve to stop loving you all of a sudden, but I did.

It's hard to believe that after seven years and two children later,

you took forever to marry me and I stop loving you.

I meant to love you forever, I mean I really did.

I use to know the feeling of wanting to live twice, just to die once for the love of you again and again and again and again.



Lying beside you, copulating in the moonlit nights after candle lit dinners and drunken dances,

I felt trapped in your love and twisted in our satin sheets.

I remember in January we met and during that month we had plenty of candle light dinnners, rose peddled baths with hotel service.



During the course of the nights, when we made love, it felt like Valentine's Day everyday in February.

I especially loved it when you Marched your sexy ass into our Ashley Millennium bed, in your silk boxers with an oiled muscular body.

In the following years, in April you asked me to be your wife.

We decided in May, to get married in June.

In July we had our twins August and September.

In October you cheated...In November we separated...

in December on Christmas we divorced and you feel apart.
© Copyright 2009 Beyond Allovu (beyond at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1548155-The-Break-Up