*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1549180-New-Rules-Part-1
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #1549180
This is an erotic fiction about a foray into training my wife to be sexually submissive.
There is a new set of rules.  You come home to find a single yellow rose on the table, with an envelope propped against it.  You smile, and take the envelope, lovingly scrolled with Heather



Welcome home.  The kids are staying with friends tonight.  I have plans for you. You are to follow all of my instructions to the letter.  The only thing you are to be concerned with from this moment on is doing what you are told.  You should take a shower, shave, all but a small patch of your pussy.  Fix your hair and make up – before you dress.  Walk nude to the bedroom, and get dressed.  You are not to pleasure yourself at any time.  Be at the front desk of the Opryland Hotel no later than 7:00pm.  At the desk, say exactly, “Do you have a message for Mrs. R?”  Open the envelope at the counter and read it, then follow the instructions, exactly.



With all my Love,

Jayson



You’re not sure what to make of the note.  The sense of mystery sends a tingle through your thighs, and you catch your breath.  Your husband has never spoken this way to you, and a hint of nervousness arouses you, you like it, but don’t know what to expect.  You put down your purse, keys and phone, and walk downstairs to our bathroom.  A small note card is on top of an arrangement of candles – “I love you!”  You take a lighter and light the candles, the implied instructions clear.  A towel is laid out.  You turn on the water, and climb in, hot the way you like it.  You lather up and begin shaving, from your legs up.  The anticipation and wonder of what will happen later this night has you intensely aroused.  You lift your leg to the bench, and caress up it, approaching the wetness of your pussy as you shave.  A strong desire to rub your pussy is pulling your hand close. Knowing you’ve been instructed not to pleasure yourself, you have to lather your pussy and shave so very close to the area that is aroused.  You feel your pulse quicken as your fingers move and slide around your clit.  Slowly and sensually you remove all but a strip of hair from your pussy, all the while imagining your man’s tongue licking and tasting your sweet juices.  You finish your shower lathering your body, caressing your breasts, nipples erect and sensitive.  The mystery of the night has your arousal dripping down your legs, even after you towel off.



You stand in front of the mirror, naked, sexy, and aroused. You fix your hair, drying it, taking care to make it look just right.  Then your make up. For fun you put on your long eyelashes, and go dark with the eye shadow, and lipstick, knowing your husband likes it.  The whole while you’re primping in the bathroom your mind is imagining a romantic evening with your man, and the pleasure of making love to finish off the night.  The thoughts draw your hand to your pink pussy like a magnet.  You place a hand on the counter leaning forward, looking in the mirror at your prepared body, you let your other hand slide down over your clit, and part your pussy lips.  The sensation releases a flood of desire, and you quickly begin rubbing your clit, working your body to an orgasm.  Legs slightly spread, your finger working, your pussy, you break the rules, and let out a breathy moan as you cum for the first time this night.  With a sly smirk, thinking you have stolen a pleasure, and enjoying breaking the rules just a bit, you playfully lick your finger tasting your sex.  Turn and walk to the bedroom.



You click on the lights, and look at the bed.  Laid out is your attire.  On the bed sitting on top of precisely laid out pair of black lace panties, matching black lace bra, and black topped seamed sheer stockings with Cuban heels; is a note “I told you not to touch MY pussy! Get dressed!”  You let out a small giggle, but you can tell the writing conveys a tone it causes you to catch your breath, how could he know?  Next to the panties and stockings are your shoes, black patent leather stilettos, 5” heels with silver tipped spikes.  They are new, a gift for you.  Next to that is a black satin party dress, with a low scooped halter top, laid out perfectly on top of the dress is a black lace choker necklace, classy, and elegant matching the texture of your lingerie.



Feeling guilty that you broke the rules, and wondering what would come next, you begin to dress, but you cant help thee desire that is building again in your pussy.  You take your time, and enjoy the sensation of dressing sexy for your man.  Sliding the stockings on first, rolling them, then slowly pulling them up and smoothing them over your legs.  You watch yourself in the mirror, making sure the lines are straight.  Then the panties, they are thin cut thongs, that even though they are lace, you can see through them to your freshly shaved pussy.  You again are drawn to feel the smooth lips of your wet pussy.  As you take the panties and align them perfectly with your pussy, pulling them snug up against your wetness, you can’t help it, and feel your pussy get hot, flushed, and a small quiver in your thighs.  Your again rub softly on your clit, and are rewarded with another small orgasm, as you watch in the mirror.



Next you pull on the bra, pushing your breasts up nicely so they show off your sensuous curves.  Knowing how your husband likes you to model your lingerie, you slip on the heels, and turn to admire how hot you look.  You know you will definitely turn heads, and you think about how hard your man will be seeing you dressed up, you love to please him, your thoughts keep you soaking wet as you clip the choker around your neck.  It’s a different look than you normally try for, but this is what was chosen for you.  One last turn in the mirror to look at your ass the sexy spiked heels, and the slutty stockings, what could my Man have planned you think?  With a sly grin you slip on the dress, thinking you are going to be the total temptress this evening.  You’re surprised at how well it fits, but is so short and low cut.  The thin material feels like almost nothing is on.  It looks hot, definitely dressed to the nines, but barely covering the tops of your stockings, and revealing a good bit of cleavage.  A little self conscious you grab your trench coat to put on, just until you get to the hotel, thinking “He’ll understand”  You take your wallet and phone in a black clutch, and leave the house.



You get in the car and realize you’ll be just in time at the hotel.  You imagine the plans for the evening, dinner, maybe dancing, and you stay aroused the whole drive.  As you pull off the highway, you receive a text – “TAKE OFF THE JACKET! Leave it in the car.  Park the with the Valet – don’t be late!”  Nothing else with the note – you look around, nervous now, is your husband watching you?  How did he know you were wearing a jacket?  The demands of all the notes make you a bit nervous, anticipation.  Your self conscious the dress is too revealing, but you know you look hot.  Well, when you get there, you’ll straighten everything out – you always do.



You slip off the jacket and put it on the seat, pulling into the valet parking of the hotel main entrance.  It’s a busy night, and there are a few cars there.  A valet approaches the suburban as you stop; he opens the door, and looks you over, “Good evening Mrs. R how are you this evening?”  He smiles at you, but you are speechless, how did he know who you were?  You stammer out, “thank you I’m fine…”  and you start to slide out of the seat, realizing that there is no way to exit the vehicle without flashing the tops of your stockings.  You give a blushes smile and slip out.  Your spiked heels clicking the ground.  The valet smiles again, and hands you a ticket, “Have a nice stay.”  You begin to walk away, and feel his eyes on your body, your nervous energy, and self awareness heightens the arousal you are feeling.  You will definitely have to have a talk with Jayson about all this!



You walk into the lobby, heels clicking through the door, 7pm sharp, you walk to the front desk, the man working the desk smiles as you approach, his eyes working over your body, admiring you.  You smile, and ask, “Do you have a message for Mrs. R?”  The man smiles back, “Yes Ma’am right here,”  he reaches down for the envelope and hands it to you, “You look stunning this evening Mrs. R.”  Again you blush, not sure how to respond, you say a quick thank you, and open the envelope, like you were instructed.  You begin to read, wanting to turn from the counter, but doing what you were told, Jayson has known your every move so far, knowing him, and you know he is probably watching.  You are beginning to feel the arousal of anticipation, not knowing what will be in the note.



You look beautiful!  Do you know how sexy you are?  You have turned every head in the room tonight.  Look around.  You are so sexy, and I bet your pussy is dripping wet, isn’t it Mrs. R?  Don’t blush Heather!  I know it is! Dripping and Delicious!  Enjoy it!



For the rest of tonight, you will do exactly what you are told.  Is that understood?  (You are trying to read faster because the clerk is smiling at you, and the words of the letter are making you more and wet, desire and anticipation)  I know you have broken the rules already, and I will deal with that!



When you finish reading you will walk from the front desk to the elevator to your right, walk with confidence, and seduction.  Take the elevator to the mezzanine level, go into the bathroom and remove your panties.  I know they are soaking wet, and so sweet.  I want you to finger your pussy deep, rub your clit, and feel how hot and sexy you are.  Then taste your finger.  Do not CUM!  When you leave the bathroom you will carry your panties in your hand NOT IN YOUR PURSE! While you walk the bridge directly above the Jack Daniels pub.  Stop on the bridge, facing the pub, lean on the rail, panties in hand, and wait for my instructions.



Your face is totally flushed, and your breathing faster, thinking  about actually doing what the instructions say, you wonder if you can, the thought has you nearly dripping down your thighs.  “Is everything alright Mrs. R?”  The polite clerk asks, seeing the look on your face, how do you respond?  “Yes, fine thank you, which way is the elevator?”  You try and sound as natural as possible, but you are so turned on, your afraid everyone knows.  “To the right Mrs. R” and he points you in the right direction.  You see that his gaze crosses your breasts that are now showing your aroused nipples.  You take a deep breath, and begin to walk, as you were told, seductive, confident, with attitude.  You know that Jayson is watching you so you will give him a show.  Your heels click as you stride the floor, your party dress swaying with your hips, you look ravishing.  You take the elevator, thankful to be alone, your pulse quickening knowing that the next stop will be the bathroom where you are to masturbate.



You’ve done this before in public bathroom, satisfied your burning desire, but never before when your husband TOLD you to do it.  What is he up to?  Well when you meet up with him, you’ll be the one in charge – you think – so you play along.  You enter the bathroom not sure if anyone is there; you pick a corner stall, turn and lock the door.  Another deep breath, you’re aroused, but not sure how far you can go with this, but decide to play it up.  You lift your skirt, and slip your panties off, stepping out of them.  You pull them up to your right hand you are surprised at how wet they are, and how sweet you smell.  The aroma of sex and desire is already on you, and your arousal heightens.  You place one heel up on the toilet, opening your legs and exposing your now bare pussy.  You move your hand down across your pussy, your lips, feeling your heat and wetness; you start to circle your clit.  Your body responds with throbbing pulses, and you rub faster, you’re breathing faster, you push a finger in, then a second.  You rock your hips as your fingers explore your pussy.  Your nearly ready to cum, and drip all over, when you slow to a stop, remembering your instructions.  Your slip your fingers out of your pussy with a wet pop, and then slide them to your lips, tasting your juices.  Your arousal has taken over; you are ready for what ever is next.



You pause for a minute to calm your breathing, you smooth your dress and exit the stall, your face is still flushed when you re-apply your lipstick.  You look good, and your body needs pussy needs fucked!  You arrange your clutch in one hand and panties in the other as you prepare to walk through the atriums to the bridge.  Will anyone notice what you’re carrying?  Can they tell your not wearing panties?  Wild thoughts run through your mind as you begin your walk.  You feel the cool breeze blowing your dress, your pussy so hot and wet the sensation is enough to nearly make you cum just walking.  There are many people you pass, men smile at you, and give a second glance, women check you out from head to toe, and you are completely desirable.  You step onto the bridge near the pub, and wonder where your husband is, can he see you, and what he is doing at this moment.  You are at the spot on the bridge where you were instructed to go, you pause and look around, and wondering what is next.  You approach the rail and place your hands on it, leaning slightly forward.  Your phone vibrates, and you answer it.



“Hello?”  Your voice is sultry, and a bit shaky

“Good girl!  But you have been bad haven’t you?”

You try and play coy, “what do you mean?”

My response is quick and sharp, “You played with My PUSSY didn’t you?”

You try and stammer out a deflection, “What do you…”

I cut you off.  “Stop!” my tone is non-negotiable and direct

“Hold out your panties in your right hand, I want to see them.”  You look around wondering where I’m at.  “Did you understand my instructions?”  You look some more, “Yes.”  Your voice a little weaker,

“Then do as you’re told.”  You hold the panties in a small bunch and lift your right hand.

“Good, I bet they are soaking wet, aren’t they Mrs. R?”

“Yes” your eyes still searching for your man’s vantage point

“How do you feel standing there with MY pussy bare and exposed?” you hear enjoyment in my tone,

“Where are you?”  You get your question out, but you don’t get the response you expect

“You will cal me Sir, now answer my question!  How do you feel right now Mrs. R?”

“I am soaking wet!”  You respond quickly

“That’s better; you like being naughty don’t you Mrs. R, being a SLUT?”

“For you, yes.”  Your respond, and then quickly add “Sir!”

“Now, lean forward onto the rail, and place your right foot up on the lower portion of the rail.”

“But...” You try and deflect again.

“Now!”  My command registers with you and you do as you’re told,

“Yes sir!”



You lean forward a bit more, and spread your legs just enough, raising one foot the small 4 inches to the bottom of the white fence.  But it’s enough to open up the dress and allow a cool breeze to blow across your hot pussy.  The sensation makes you shudder and you wiggle your hips just a bit.  People are passing by, noticing the hot wife on the phone dressed to the nines in a seductive pose.  Your eyes still search for your man, your face flush with arousal and a bit of self consciousness, but you cant deny the burning desire deep in you pussy.



“Very nice, Mrs. R.  You have a beautiful pussy!”  The statement makes you blush and get hot.  “Now get in the elevator and come to the bar, sit at the bar and order a drink.  I will join you.”

“Yes sir,” you try and get more of a response in but the phone clicks off.  Your husband has never gone to such great lengths or spoken to you in this manner, before, it’s driving your desire for him, and your desire to please him.



You quickly make your way down the stairs to the bar; heads turning as you pass, you enjoy the passing compliments, but you can’t wait for the looks to come from your Man.



You walk into the bar, that has a small crowd, there is an open bar stool at the back corner, you walk up to it, looking around, you sit at the stool, delicately crossing your legs, careful not to expose  your now aching pussy.  The bartender walks up to you, “hello Mrs. R.”  She says, and slides a long beach in front of you.  You give her a quizzical look, and barely have time to respond when she answers your question.  “From the gentleman there, your husband.”  She points to a corner table, hidden by the décor that offers a perfect view of the bar, and the balcony outside.  You realize he could see up your dress the whole time.  He smiles at you winks, and waves you over, offering a chair across from him.



Your husband is dressed to match you.  Black slacks, smoothed over muscular legs, a red silk shirt, unbuttoned for the top two buttons, and a tailored black blazer framing his muscular shoulders.  He smiles at you playfully, mischievous, and invitingly.  You return the smile, flirtatiously, and spin in the bar stool allowing your legs to open slightly, teasing your Man, and then you take your drink to join him.  As you stroll to the table using all of your womanly moves, he stands and offers a chair to you, the perfect gentleman. You sit, and he slides your char in, leaving your legs seductively exposed to the side of the table.



“Good evening my Love, you look beautiful.”  He says while looking deep into your eyes, locking your gaze.

“Hello, this is a nice surprise.” You smile, and squirm in your chair, noticing he hasn’t broken the gaze.

“It will be a fun evening I have planned.  I want you to relax, trust me, and do exactly what you are told.”  The words were statements not requests, and the look was intent, it wasn’t negotiable.  “Did you follow my instructions?”



You know the question is rhetorical, but you push back a bit to test him, “Yes” Your face flushes wondering what will come next.  You’re so used to using your wit and your seduction to bend your man’s moves that you assume it will work tonight.  He leans forward smiling playfully, and slowly slides his hand up your inner thigh; you feel his warmth move over the sheer nylon of the stockings, to the bare skin that teases at the top of the stockings.  While still looking deep into your green eyes, you feel the sting of a quick sharp slap, on your inner thigh, not even an inch from your wet pussy.  The sensation and sound makes you jump, and your face flush, you didn’t expect it.



“Answer, Sir! When you speak tonight.  Yes Sir!”  His eyes never leave yours and there is no mistaking the resolve.  And you can’t help how much hotter you just got, so you respond, quietly, “Yes, Sir.” And the firm warm hand slides seductively back down your thigh, teasing you.



“Then how did MY pussy taste?”  He asks, watching for your response.  He knows you were supposed to taste yourself in the bathroom, and you did, you tasted so hot.  But, he couldn’t know about you tasting your pussy at home, before you even arrived.  You smile at the question, and you are so used to your way and being quick witted, you flippantly respond, “you’re the connoisseur, you tell me.”  A playful smirk bends your lips, as your man smiles and leans closer, again his hand is on your knee, and your breathing quickens.  He leans in, and gives you another quick slap near your pussy; the smack of skin can be heard by the people near by.  Your legs are out from under the table and spread slightly, if anyone looks it is obvious that your husbands hand is up under your dress.  Thoughts of others seeing this quicken your pulse, but the look in his eyes brings your attention back to the table, and the burning desire between your legs, “SIR!”  He says while his fingers caress the place just spanked.  You respond a little more timid this time, “You are the connoisseur, Sir.”  And without hesitation, your legs are pushed open enough for your husband to slide a finger up between your pussy lips and inside of you, feeling your full wetness.  The move is deliberate but not rough, or crude; you let out a gasp, as his finger pulls back across your clit.  He smiles at you, leans back, and brings his wet finger to his mouth, and sucks your juices from it.  Your chest is heaving with lust, desire.



“You taste like a horny SLUT!”  He leans forward, towards you, and motions you to him.  As your face gets close you feel his hand on your shoulder, then the back of your neck.  Your head bends to the side and you press your lips to his, welcoming a deep and passionate kiss.  Your tongues play together, pleasuring each others mouths, the flavor of your wet pussy is on his lips.  His strong hand holds the nape of your neck and head together as the kiss deepens.  You feel all the love and passion in the kiss, and are given into your desires.  He breaks the spell and pulls back enough to look you in the eyes again, “How do you taste Mrs. R?”  He looks for your response.



“Like a horny SLUT, SIR!”  You learn quickly, and tingle at the sensation of speaking and acting so brazen in public.



“Put your panties on the table” You realize you have been holding them in your hand this whole time.  You look down, and then place them on the table; it won’t be hard for someone to see that they are panties, your panties, wet with your desire for your man.

“Yes sir”



“Would you like to dance?”  He smiles wide, and offers a hand, you take it, and both stand together, you feel how weak your knees are, and how wet your pussy is.  You are lead to the dance floor by your man, a beautiful sexy wife in tow, being shown off by the man you love, the man that loves you.



The song is slow enough that you can dance close together, your bodies touching, and his hands caressing your body.  You move and swing, letting the material of the dress play around your body, flirting with your husband, smiling and touching, dancing seductively to reflect how turned on you is.  He steps back to watch you, one of his favorite turn ons is seeing you dance, you know this, and play it up.  He never takes his eyes off of you, and you can see the pleasure growing in his pants.  The next song starts, its slower, so he pulls you in tight, your back to his chest, your ass barely covered by the thin material of the dress is rubbing the firm bulge in his slacks. His hands move to your hips as you sway, he has a firm hold of you as your bodies grind together.  You feel the material of the dress working its way up just a bit, feeling the material slide on your stockings and his hips grinding yours.



“Did you follow my instructions Mrs. R?”  His breath is in your ear, voice quiet, mouth close to your skin, his hands still playing with your hips.

“Yes sir.”  You feel the hem of your dress start to raise on the right, while his hand on your left hip tightens, pulling you into his body firm.  The dress is up over the top of your stockings, bare skin is showing, you’re becoming nervous at how far it will go, but you can’t stop it.

“You did?”

“Yes Sir.” 

“Did you play with MY pussy when you prepared yourself?”  The dress is now high enough to expose your firm ass cheek and the length of your stocking leg on the right as you dance slowly against your man.  Reluctantly you admit,

“Yes I did sir” You feel the quick sting of a spank on your bare ass cheek in the middle of the dance floor.  It causes you to jump and a flood of heat to pulse through your pussy.

“Then you broke the rules!”  You feel his hand caressing your ass as you grind with the music, your body moving up and down in an attempt to distract your husband with by massaging his cock with your moves...



Your dress is pinned up between the two of you, bodies pressed hard together, and you nearly completely exposed on a now more crowded dance floor.  He slides his hand up your body, cupping your breast, sliding along your arm, and out to your hand.  His fingers interlock yours and he pulls your hand back to your belly.  His left hand holds your hips firm, keeping you pulled in tight; he has control of your body.



“Since you broke the rules, and cant keep your hands off MY pussy like you were told SLUT, your going to make up for it now!”  Your entwined hands move down your exposed thigh, and then pull up under a small amount of material that is keeping your bare pussy covered.  “Do you understand Slut?”  His breath is hot on your neck, and his hands controlling you, not allowing you to pull away, but something keeps you there willingly.



“Yes, sir” you respond with a breathy whisper, and you feel his hand place your hand on your freshly shaven and hot pussy.  You feel his body bend you forward slightly, your legs already open, his fingers on top of yours, and your pussy pulsing with excitement.



“Finger MY pussy NOW SLUT.”



“Yes SIR” the small bit of dress barely covers the front of your exposed pussy as you circle your clit and press in deeper.  The sensation nearly makes you cum instantly.  You feel every little bit of your man holding you.  His hand on your hips, his hips grinding you, the throbbing hard cock pressed to your ass, his fingers and hand adding pressure to you’re your pleasure spots as your fingers work in and around you soaking wet pussy.  Your oblivious to the eyes that may be on you, lost in the rapture of your desires, your breathing is fast, and hot, and you’re near orgasm.  You feel firm hands pulling you back into your man tight, not letting you lean to far forward.  You let out small moans, eyes closed as you dance to the music while pleasuring your pussy.  He pulls his hand slowly away from yours while you continue to finger your pussy, working yourself to a climax.  As you get close, and feel the juices dripping down your leg, you receive a quick and surprisingly loud spank on your bare cheek.  The sudden rush of the sensation makes you yelp and climax all at the same time.  Your knees go weak, and his hands hold you up into him, your breathing is fast and hard. Another quick spank on your ass and you are spun out into a dance move by the hand, your dress falling back into place.



The song changes and you begin to notice that more than your husband’s eyes were on your sexual display.  He looks at you smile, and spins you again, dancing as if nothing had happened.  He spins you back in tight, swaying with the music, feeling your breathing and body shuddering with your climax.  “You will do as your told wont you Mrs. R.” the grip on you tightens to reinforce the instructions.  You’ve been surprised a few times tonight, what might come next have you panting with anticipation.



“Yes Sir!”  You smile, coyly, and continue to dance.  You look to your right and see a couple smiling at you, while you dance seductively for your man.  You’re lost in the pleasure of being with your husband, dancing, and teasing, being desired and controlled, new experiences.  The songs continue and you dance some more, casual conversation with many sexual innuendos, hints, and commands, a rhythm of sexual tension that keeps your pussy moist, and desire burning.  You finish a couple drinks together, sitting across from each other at the table.



You feel your husband’s leg between yours, pushing your legs apart, the tops of your stockings clearly visible, and the hint of sweet smooth skin now showing.  He leans in, you move to meet him, leaning forward, and he pushes you back, keeping your upper body at a distance, but leaning in close enough to hear his voice over the music.  His hands caress and massage your thighs, legs open, you pussy throbbing.



“Are you ready for more Mrs. R?”  He looks at you intently

“Yes sir.”

“Sit up straight and arch your back.”  His words command your body to pose, and you obey “good girl.”  He smiles at you while his hands move slightly closer to your pussy; you feel strength and firmness in them, like a tight spring.

“Run your right hand across your breast and pinch your nipple.”  The command is direct, but you hesitate, your aware that others have taken notice of your pose, the sensation between your legs intensifies, you speak without considering the reactions.



“What?”  A quick firm slap hits your inner thigh so close to your pussy you feel his fingertips brush your hair.  Your hand begins to move, you can’t explain your involuntary compliance, you would never have done this before, but something in your husbands tone and demeanor makes you obey. Your fingers roll across your breast, and you pinch your already hard nipples, your mouth opens as you let out a breath, and you feel the sensation through your body. “Yes Sir!”



“Good, now how do you feel Mrs. R.?  Being such a naughty slut tonight has you very wet doesn’t it?”  His words are toying with you.

“I am so hot sir!”

“And MY pussy?”

“It is wet sir”

“Give me a taste, now!”  His eyes lock yours, and he waits for your response, your obedience.  Your hand begins to move slowly down to your legs, sliding up your thigh.

“Yes sir,” quietly breathy and hot.

He smiles at you, as your finger lightly touches your pussy, so aroused from all the teasing it has received earlier, that you shudder from the touch.

“Push it in,” he watches you, hand under your dress “deeper.”

“Yes sir,” you respond absently, lost in the pleasure.

“Now let me taste you Slut.”  The tone of voice has changed, and you are no longer Mrs. R. you are his slut, bowing to his whims, and doing what he tells you.  Your finger slides easily in and out, wet with your juices.  You lean forward and his mouth meets your finger, sucking it into his hot mouth, tasting your juices. He playfully bites your finger as you draw back.

“Now what does your pussy want Slut?”

“To be fucked sir!”  Just saying the words makes you squirm, burn to be fucked.



He slides a room key across the table smiling at you.



“You are to wait here 5 minutes, go to the bathroom put your panties back on, fix your lipstick.  Take the key and come up to the room.  Knock twice and follow my instructions. Understood?”

“Yes Sir.”  He leans in and kisses you deeply, his hand caresses up your leg, across your breast and to your cheek, caressing your face.  “I love you!”  Then he walks out of the bar, to the elevator.



You are left sitting at the table, still posed seductively, back arched, chest up, legs slightly open.  You’re so horny and hot you just realized that your panties are in plain view on the table.  You smile, and take another drink.  You notice others in the bar checking you out, but you don’t care, you are here for your man’s pleasure, and tonight you are his slut.  You let your fingers play with the lace panties on the table, and imagine the erotic plans he has for you tonight.  You grab your panties; flash a smile to the table of guys who have obviously been watching you for some time, and stroll seductively to the bathroom.  Your are so turned on your nearly dizzy, tour pussy is aching to be filled, your body burning to be touched, caressed.  You slip the now dry panties over your legs, pulling them up tight to your pussy.  The touch of the material sends another wave of desire through you.  You take care to line up the material with your wet pussy lips, pulling the lace up against your clit, the thong splitting your firm ass perfectly.  You apply a fresh lip gloss, smooth your dress, turn on your spiked heels, and sway through the bar to the hotel lobby and elevators.  You imagine your man watching you the whole way, cock hard wanting you, and you want nothing more than to please him completely.  By the time you reach the room your heart is pounding in your throat, your pussy is dripping wet.  You hesitate before knocking the unknown and anticipation making your breathing short, your arousal written all over your face.  You smile at the wild thoughts in your head, and then knock firmly.

© Copyright 2009 NashBull (nashbull at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1549180-New-Rules-Part-1