*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1549181-New-Rules-Part-2
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #1549181
An erotic fiction about my foray into training my wife to be submissive.


“Come in.”



You slide the key in, and open the door.  The room is lit with candles; the balcony door is open wide, curtains open.  Your husband is sitting in an overstuffed chair, still dressed but without the jacket.  He looks at you as you walk in.  Your nervousness makes you pause, waiting for him to say something.  You take two more steps in the room.



“Stop, put your purse and the key on the dresser” You don’t say anything but do what he says.  “How were you told to respond SLUT?”  His words are sharp and demanding.

“Yes sir.”  You try and say it with confidence.

“That is better. Now take off your dress.”

“Yes sir.”  Now, you speak with the same cadence as his commands.  There isn’t an option in the statement.  So you wiggle your hips and lift the dress up over your head, the cool air on your body, makes your nipples rock hard, and your sure juices are dripping down your legs.

“Put the dress on the dresser as well.”

“Yes sir.”  You lay it out, so it hangs off the side.

“Now turn around, slowly for me.”  His eyes are on you, devouring you as you are on display for him.

“Yes sir,” you turn slowly on your heels, taking small steps, a bit self conscious.  As you turn you notice some items on the bed. A familiar blue dildo, some white rope.



“Stop, bend over.”  The position he has you in is compromising.  Your back is too the open balcony, and your husband, and you are slowly bending forward, exposing yourself.  Your long legs tight as you lean forward. “I didn’t hear you!”  His voice is stern and commanding.

“Yes sir!” you look back over your shoulder to him, your body in a seductive and vulnerable position

“Slide your hands up your thighs, and feel how hot and sexy you are.”

“Yes sir.” You let out a small sigh, feeling the silk of your stockings.

“Bend farther slut, show me your pussy and ass.”  The sound of your Man’s voice drives you on, as your hand rubs the hot wet lace of your panties.  “You’re a hot little slut aren’t you?”

“Yes sir!”

“Spread wider, now slap your pussy for me, and tell me what you are.” Your hand pats on your wet pussy lips, legs quivering with excitement “I’m a slut!” you say, but not with confidence.

“Slap your pussy SLUT!” your mans voice demand action and you slap at your pussy, you hear the wetness as your skin touches.  With more confidence, “I’m a SLUT sir!”

“Good Slut! Now stand up.”

Your breathing is heavy, and you’re aching to be satisfied completely.

“Go to the bed, get the rope and the dildo, and bring it to me.”  You look to the side seeing the toys, and you notice another, more ominous toy, a black rope cat of nine tails.  Your pulse is pounding and your pussy aching to be fucked.  You grab the items and walk to your man.

“Get on your knees.”  The command is direct, and you slowly slide to your knees, at the foot of the man controlling your sexual desires.  You look up at him, pulse racing.

“Yes Sir” You smile, eyes showing apprehension and excitement.

“Sit up straight on your knees slut.  Put the dildo on the floor between your legs, give me the rope.”

“Yes sir.” There is a puzzled sound in your voice, not sure what’s next.  Your man stands and takes the rope.  Standing over you, he walks around you, his hand and the end of the rope tracing your body.

“How horny are you Slut?”

“Very horny, sir.”  You feel his hand slide down your shoulder to your breast, caressing and rolling your nipple.  He leans in, and whispers in your ear; say “I’m a horny Slut sir!”  You feel the soft end of the rope teasing your flesh, and the pressure on your nipple increase, “I want to hear you say it slut!” you feel a kiss on your ear, gentle and loving, familiar, but combined with the anticipation of what’s to come, and a playful pinch on your nipple.

“I’m a Horny Slut Sir!”  Your voice carries your arousal, breathy and hot.  You moan a little with the sensation on your breast.  The hands move to your neck, your face, his fingers trace your lips and press into your mouth, instinctively you suck them in.

“Yes you are a hot horny little slut!”  He watches you sucking his fingers hungrily.

“Put your hands behind your back.”  He moves his hands from your mouth to your hair, giving your face a curt push, and your hair a playful tug.  He has never pushed you around like this, or acted with such confidence.  You can’t help but feel the building orgasm in you pussy.  You hesitated too long, and his voice booms “NOW SLUT!”  You feel the sting of a sharp swat to your ass, with no caress to soften it after.  You yelp a quick, “Yes sir!”



With your hands behind your back, you feel rope being wound around your wrists, several wraps on each wrist.  Two ropes, one for each arm, then tied together in the middle.



“I told you I would make good on my promises; you’ve been a bad slut haven’t you?”

“No sir.”  A quick and hard swat to your ass makes you yelp again, this time you are pushed forward on your knees, while your man holds your bound wrists together. A sharp yank brings you back to your knees, your breasts heaving with desires.

“I’ll ask again – you’ve been a bad SLUT haven’t you!”

Timid and quiet, you respond without confidence, “Yes sir.”

You feel a strong hand caress over your ass and down between your legs rubbing your pussy.  “I know you have slut!”  His strong hand gives your pussy a firm slap making you open your legs a little bit. Then he slides his hand down your legs.  You feel him take the dildo that is between your legs, you hear the soft hum of the vibrator on low.



“Hold this between your legs at your calves and when ever you want, you can lower your pussy down onto it.”  You see the mischievous smile on your man, he is fully enjoying the sexual tease of not giving you the cock you need so bad.  “Do you understand slut?”  You feel a tug n the ropes, moving your body, then his hands on your face, around your chin, he leans in to kiss you.  You meet his mouth, with passion and heat.  You feel the soft vibrations of the dildo pressed between your silken legs inches from your pussy.  But it’s still covered with the lace of your wet panties.  He keeps kissing you, then pulls back, “do you understand slut?”  His voice more firm

“Yes sir!”  You can hardly contain the need to feel your pussy penetrated.  You feel him pull the ropes, moving your body lower; you wiggle your ass to get the head of the dildo in just the right spot.  He pulls you lower, so the blue cock presses into your wet panties at your clit.  He holds you there.  “Is that what this slut wants?”



You let out a moan, and move your hips a little, “yes, yes sir”



“Tell me what you want slut!”  He is moving your body around, pushing you up and down, and letting you feel more of the cock, watching you as you try and get more of it, try and meet your needs.



“I want fucked, Sir!” you blurt it out, filled with lust.  “I need fucked! Sir!”  He pulls you back down, pressing the cock to your pussy, but the lace material prevents it from penetrating you, you try and grind in more, moans and grunts of needing fucked start to take over.



“So tell me the truth.  You have been a bad SLUT haven’t you?” 

“Yes sir!” you try and grind the cock into you, panting, breathing hard.

“You played with MY pussy didn’t you slut!”

“Yes sir!” you feel two quick spanks on your ass, one on each cheek as you get the dildo vibrating on the button of your clit.  You moan loud.  With a free hand he begins to caress your tits, exposing them, rolling your nipples, squeezing and pressing your breasts, while his other hand uses the ropes to move your body on the vibrating cock – never letting you control completely how it teases your pussy.

“Tell me what you did, you nasty slut!” a hard pinch on your nipple, then a caress

“I fucked my pussy.”  A swift swat to your ass making you bend forward and grind the cock along your pussy.

“Who’s pussy?”

“Your pussy sir! I fucked YOUR pussy!” my hand caresses your ass and repositions the dildo.  The head of it is blocked from entering your begging hole by the thin wet lace.  “I fucked your pussy!”

“And what do you want now slut?” I push you back on the dildo so you can feel the tease of cock trying to enter you.

“I want your cock, sir!  I want you to fuck me! Sir!”  Your desire takes over and you buck and move trying to be filled



“Take the dildo in your hands slut.”  I move around you, passing the tails of the rope cuffs between your legs.  You see the tails are long enough for me to stand up straight and still control your wrists.  Your hands hold onto a vibrating dildo, and are trapped close t your ass.  With one hand, I unbutton my pants, and step from them.  My throbbing hard cock presses through a pair of mesh g-string underwear.  I can almost see you salivating looking at my cock.

“What are you?”

You smile playfully, “I’m a slut sir!”

I give a yank on the rope and your hands pull up with the dildo pressing your pussy.  “No you are MY slut!!”

“Pull your panties aside.”  I see your pretty fingers working to get the material out of the way.

“Yes sir.”

“Now slip that cock inside your cunt!” you moan with my words and press the thick blue dildo into you.  You moan and grind.  I pull at your wrists like a leash making your hands push harder into you.  I hold tight, not letting the dildo pull back out.  Smiling down at you.

“Now what do you want slut!”

“I want your cock sir! I need fucked sir!”

My hands pull my thick cock from the shorts, stiff and hard I move my body so it brushes your face.  You turn your head and mouth to try and catch it.  I use the ropes to keep you moving.  Watching you pant and nibble after my cock.  The sensation of the relentless vibrating inside your body with my cock teasing your mouth has you wild, panting and gasping for more.

“Say please!”

“Please sir, may I suck your cock.”  Your voice is warm and soft, and desperate for satisfaction.  You feel the pressure on your wrists and pussy release, and softly I allow the head of my cock to slip into your mouth.  With soft expertise, you suck and lick my cock deep into your mouth.  Your head moves to suck me in farther.  I moan and breathe heavy as you lick and suck my thick cock.  You start to speed up, and I feel your body grind as your hands work the dildo back into your pussy.  I give a quick yank of the rope, making you jump and moan, and press me deeper in your throat.  Relaxing again I let you work the dildo in your pussy.  Then another quick pull makes you moan.  I pump faster, working you up, feeling you fucking your pussy faster, I yank again.  You’re a pleasure toy, which I control by ropes, fucking your pussy for you, while your mouth fucks my cock.



“Look up at me!” you do as you’re told making love to my cock with your mouth. I pull the ropes again.  “You love sucking cock don’t you slut?”  You pull off my dick with a loud pop.



“Yes sir, I love sucking your cock” you quickly burry your face back deep on my throbbing dick.  Say “I’m a cock sucking slut.”  You look up at me, lips around the base of my cock, gasping for air. A loud pop and your off.  You burry my cock in your mouth again as you looks up at me.  Again a pop and your off, then down again, all the while looking up at me, fucking my hard shaft with your mouth.  You let the spit and saliva roll of your lips, small spits and slurps as you dip your mouth over my dick again.



“I’m a DIRTY COCK SUCKING WHORE SIR!”  Your words make me wild, and I reposition my body to fuck your mouth and drive you down on the dildo filling your pussy.  You are trapped, sucking my dick and trying to breathe while your pussy is filled with a vibrating cock.  I hear your moans and whimpers around my cock as you try and take in more.  If I pulled out you would scream in pleasure.  I hold you there, until your panting becomes desperate, then I pull up, letting you breath, spit and drool running down my cock and your face, and a nice wet puddle under your ass, soaking your stockings.



“Do you want more sluts?  How nasty is my little cock sucking whore?”  You bounce playfully with the dildo inside you; hands trapped feeling your ass and wet pussy.



“I’m a dirty whore, sir, fuck me, and please fuck me!”  I drive my cock into your mouth again, pushing you into the dildo.  You scream and pant on my dick, sucking trying to get the cum from deep inside me.  I let out a deep moan and pull your head down deeper on my cock, nearly choking you.  Using your hair I pull you up and down, fucking your mouth, feeling every bit of my cock in your mouth.



“My hot little cock sucking wife!!”



I pull out quickly, pushing you back off of me.  The passion driving us both wild.  I lift you to your feet, not giving you time to catch your breath.  Hands still bound, I push you to the bed.  Your helpless, you can’t stop your fall, and you’re on the bed face down.  I position your body with your ass high in the air.  Your are so excited your pussy is gushing as I move you.  You’ve lost control of your senses and all you want is fucked. Your body moves in a way that begs being taken, being used.  You can see some of this in the mirror, your sexy lingerie, disheveled, breasts exposed, ass high in the air, stockings, streaked with sex.  I play into your arousal, pushing you around, groping you.  I spank and rub your pussy, spanking it faster, making you squeal.



“What do you want slut! What do you need?”  Rhetorical questions that make me even hotter hearing your response.



“I need your Cock! I need fucked!  I’m your whore!”  Not realizing your error, you feel quick hard spanks on your ass.  You moan and wiggle seductively, begging to be taken.



“WHAT were your instructions slut!” another hard spank.



“Sir! I’m your whore sir!  I need fucked!  I want you inside me!”  Your pleasure and begging sounds so hot and so desperate.  You feel my hands on either side of your panties, then a hard and fast rip, exposing your pussy and ass.



“That’s better Slut! My nasty hot little slut!”



“Yes sir!”  You can’t help how I move your body because your hands are tied; you just feel my strength taking you.  My hands on your hips as I position my rigid cock at the opening of your cunt.



“Fuck my pussy sir! Fuck me!”  You are unaware of how loud you are, that the door is open to the outside, and any body near by can hear my wife begging to be fucked like a whore.  You don’t care; you just need it, and crave it.  “Fuck me! Fuck your whore!”



As you scream your pleas, I drive my body forward into you, parting your pussy wide, and drive my cock deep in you.  You arch your back, unable to lift up completely without the use of your hands, but you take me in until my balls slap your pussy lips.



“That’s what you need isn’t it slut!  You need your pussy fucked!”



“Yes, yes sir! Fuck YOUR pussy!”  You put the emphasis on my control of your dripping wet pussy, and I drive into you harder, slamming my cock into you so my balls slap against your lips and clit.  With your hands behind your back, your reach back to spread yourself open more.  Arching your back, you do what ever you can to take me deeper in you.  I pull back in full long strokes of your pussy, feeling your juices dripping down your legs.  I take your feet, heels on and lift them in the air.  Your body is mine, and being fucked by me, your face is pressed to the bed, and your pussy spread open for me to fuck.  A steady stream of fucks and yes and please come from both of us as I drive into you.  My arousal has kept me hard for so long, I don’t slow down; I keep pounding you, to the point of exhaustion.  Then you feel the tension building.



“Yes! Cum in YOUR pussy!  Fill your pussy with CUM!” Your pleas change from being fucked to being filled.  Your cunt squeezes and milks my cock, begging me to explode in you.  As I get closer I spank your ass.  “Keep talking slut!! Tell me what a dirty slut you are!”



“Fuck me! I’m’ your whore! Your dirty slut wife!!  Cum in me!”



I can hardly contain myself hearing you talk like this.  I pound faster harder, driving you into the bed, our sounds, and moans are animalistic, so impassioned and in love with you, I fuck you harder.



Sweat is beading on our bodies, as I tense for an explosion.  I spank your ass harder, not aware of how red your cheeks are, only that you fuck faster and harder, begging me into you.  I let out a deep growl and moan as my balls tighten and explode hot loads of cum into your pussy.  With the first shot, your flood gates open and I’m greeted with the splash and sounds of your wet cunt.  The sound, the passion, and smell of our sex drive us faster, and we cum together.  Multiple hot loads of my thick cum shoot into you, and are greeted by the pulsing and squirting of your wet well fucked pussy.  It’s what you’ve been waiting for all night.  To be taken, to be fucked, to be filled up.  My body convulses, and twitches, getting every last drop of cum into your pussy.  With near cries and whimpers of exhaustion I collapse on beside you, my cock throbbing and pounding still deep in you and rock hard.  Your body bound in a helpless position, knees up, legs spread, enjoying the after glow of being fucked like a nasty little whore.



You feel my hands release the quick knot of the ropes freeing you to stretch.  The move causes another release of juices from your fucked pussy. My hands caress over your tits, your belly and your clit, feeling all the quivering of your body.  Our bodies continue to writhe together enjoying every sensation.



“Thank you Sir.”  Your words are sincere, and show the pleasure you found being submissive and taken by your husband.  “My pleasure Mrs. R.”  We begin to drift off together with thoughts about what sexual fun is lined up for the next day.
© Copyright 2009 NashBull (nashbull at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1549181-New-Rules-Part-2