*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1551316-The-Love-Story-Eminem-part-9
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1551316
Marshall's POV>> You wake up to a Bang!
You wake up you hit a light post, *what, who, when, where am i, oh god im in my car.* you try to take control, "shit!" you yell. It's too late you hit a tree, as you hit the tree you hit you head on the wheel. Now your knocked out. (you air bag was fucked up. sucks don't it???)

Ok back to your POV...........................

You are dreaming about a drive by where Marshall is shot. You wake up as soon as hes 'shot' you scream. You turn over and feel around for Marshall your hand hits the bed where hes should be. *ummm* you think. "Marshall?" you whisper. You sit up looking around the room "Marshall?" you say again you get off the bed and walk towards the bathroom, the light is off *i guess hes not in there maybe hes down stairs still, he probably fell asleep.* you think. your walking down the hall way you suddenly stop. *oh no oh god no not that oh i hope that was just a dream not real, shit!* you think. "Marshall?" you whisper. *Well where the hell is he?* you think again.(i think you like to think) The light in the living room is still on but still no Marshall. So you go outside maybe hes outside or for some reason. You run down stairs and trip on the last few steps and fall. "Goddamn fucking steps." you say to your self. You get outside his car is gone *what did i do* you think. You look around, about a few feet down the street you see some flashing lights. Out of curiosity you go see what is going on at you look at your watch 1:01 in the morning.
There is an ambulance and some police cars, you look around and see Marshall's car has ran into a tree the font end is busted and shit. Your eyes widen as your mouth drops open.
"Umm miss." a man's voice calls.
"Waa." you say looking around.
"What are you doing here?" the man asks.
"Marshall?"
"No, I'm Bob!" he says looking kinda confused.
"Marshall is my boyfriend, that’s his car." you point to his car tears now in your eyes.
"You mean Eminem?, wait are you Carri Dahl." he asks. You nod.
"What happened to my baby?" you ask crying now.
"Car crash, hes knocked out and on his way to the hospital oh and i think his left arm is broken."
"Can I see him?" you ask whipping your eyes.
"I'm sorry, but I can't let you do that till morning." he says "I'm sorry." you don’t say anything you just walk away.\
Your still crying as you walk up to your place. You get in the door sit on the couch and turn on the TV.
"Mommy?" Mike says coming into the living room. "You ok?"
"Yeah, Hun im fine." you say picking him up and putting him on the couch next to you.
"Where my daddy?" asks Hailie asks walking into the room.
"Daddy had a little oopsy, we'll see him in the morning." she climbs onto the couch as well.
Eventually after watching TV the kids fall asleep again, you get up and set them on the other couch. You go back to the other couch and lay down and flip through some channels you turn to MTV, Marshall is on, hes talking about the birth of Hailie, you watch slightly smiling at his comments. The show ends, you turn off the TV turn over and fall asleep.
© Copyright 2009 Shady'sBaby09 (shadylover09 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1551316-The-Love-Story-Eminem-part-9