*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1551317-The-Love-Story-Eminem-part-10
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1551317
You go sleep sleep lol
You wake up to the kids playing on the floor. “Mommy” they say.
“Umm..” you say sitting up while stretching. “Hi.” you rub your eyes forcing yourself to wake up. They run up to you and hug you.
“Are we gonna see daddy now?” asks Hailie smiling.
“Yes, as soon as we eat breakfast and get dressed.” you say getting up and walking to the kitchen. You pull out a box of Fruit Loops, set it on the counter and open the fridge, take out the milk and set it next to the Fruit Loops. Your going for the cobbord that has the bowls, then Marshall’s cell rings. “Hello?” you answer.
“Carri?” asks the voice.
“Yeah.”
“Oh this is Nate, is Marshall there, wait why are you answering his phone is he asleep?” You look at the kids who are staring at you. “No, hes not here, he kinda had a accident.”
“What!?, what kind of accident, car?” he yells. He’s freaking out now.
“Yes but….” Nate cuts you off
“Is he ok?”
“I’m sure he is.”
“Oh god.” he says
“Hey!, we’re gonna go see him in about a hour, if you want I can come and pick you up so you can see him too.” you say sitting down at the kitchen table where Marshall’s cell was.
“Oh yes, that would be cool, I guess I’ll see you later then.”
“Yeah, I’ll be there at about 11:00.” you say standing up and going for the drawer with the spoons.
“Ok, see ya, bye.” he says
“Bye.”
You hang up the phone and poor the cereal and milk for the kids. They eat as fast as they can you just have a cup off coffee then get dressed. You don’t take all that much time finding something you just slip on some jeans a t-shirt and over that Marshall’s sweatshirt that was hanging on the chair out in the kitchen it says Shady 08 on it. *Damn I need to do some house work* you think putting on Marshall’s sweatshirt, *I don’t even have my own sweatshirt to wear, and I can’t find my jacket. I’ve been lazy the past few days* You also get the kids dressed in their own outfits, Mike has a Rugrats shirt on with a cute pair of jeans (Mike loves the Rugrats) and Hailie has her very own shit with Sponge bob on it and a cute pair of jeans also. You put on their coats, make sure they both went to the bathroom and head out the door.



“I’ll be right back.” you say to the kids getting out the car. “Im just gonna get Nate.” you ring the door bell to Marshall’s house take a step back and like a second later Nate comes running out the door.
“Come on lets go.” he says opening the passenger door and jumping in.
“Ok, I’m comin’.” you say getting back into the car.
“Nate!” yells Hailie.
“Hey, Hailie.” he says smiling. “Hi Michael.”
“Hi.” he says smiling as he looks out the window.
So you get to the hospital, you walk in and the lady at the desk is all “Have as seat I’ll be with you in a sec.” she says going back to the phone.
“Thanks.” you smile, she smiles back. You and Nate are having a conversation when Dre walks in.
“Hey, Nate, Carri, Hailie and Mike.” he says walking up to you. You stand up and give a hug. (you meet Dre before I just didn’t put it in here, ok now no confusion)
“Hey!, what you doing here.” you ask sitting back down.
“I’m here too see Marshall, I heard he was in a car crash.” he says. You look at him funny then you look at Nate. He just shrugs his shoulders and gives you the I don’t know look. Then goes back to the magazine he was reading.
“Oh…” you pause “How’d you know?”
“Saw it on the news this morning.” he says sitting next to you.
“Oh, already?”
“Yeah, the press fast like that.” he says finding a magazine.
“I guess.”
“Mommy?” asks Mike.
“What honey?” you turn to him.
“When we gonna see daddy.” he asks getting impatient.
“Soon.”
“Wait.” Dre pauses. “He calls Marshall daddy.”
“Yep.” you smile. He smiles as hes looking at your hand. Your thinking *damn, I wanna see my Marshall I wish this dumb blonde would get off the goddamn phone.* you lose focus when Dre asks: “Did Marshall give you that ring.” he points to your finger.
“Yep.” you smile admiring the ring. Nate stops reading the article when he hears the word ‘ring.’ he looks at you.
“OMG, Carri did he..” they say at the same time.
“He proposed?” Nate asks smiling as he grips the chair waiting for the answer.
“Yes!” you say happily
“OMG.” they say, again at the same time. They are both looking an the ring when your interrupted by the nurse.
“Ok, Mam, Sir, your names.” she asks motioning you guys to the desk.
“Hi I’m Carri, this is my son Michael, and this is Nate and Hailie, we’re here to see Marshall Mathers.” you say picking up Mike. Hailie gets this jealous look on her face so Nate picks her up and she’s all happy again.
“Ok, and you sir.”
“Me, I’m …” she cuts Dre off.
“OMG your Doctor Dre.” she says getting all peppy.
“Yeah, call me Dre.” he says “I’m also here to see Marshall.”
“Ok right this way.” she walks out from behind the desk and leads you guys to his room,
“Here we are.” she says and walks away she turns around and looks Dre up and down. Dre looks at her like she’s nuts and she stops because of his look.
You open the door, “Marshall?” you ask.
“Hi.” a lady says. “He just woke up so hes gonna be a little out of it, you must be Carri, Dre, Mike, Hailie and Nate.” you all smile. “Well I’m gonna be down the hall if you have any problems.” she says walking out the door.
“Marshall babe.” you say walking to the bed.
“Hi.” he says very quietly. (he has a few bumps and burses and also a broken arm left arm)
“Hi, Marsh.” Dre says.
“Hi.” he says yawning.
Ok so to keep this shot and not bore ppl. Im gonna just explain the rest. Ok on with the story. So Marshall talks to the kids and Dre for awhile (you just sat back while he had a talk with them cuz you knew that he would wanna talk to you alone) then he asks them to wait outside while he gets ready to leave and he wants to talk to you alone. But anyway when he was talking to the kids and Dre he told them what he plans on doing. So Dre and the kids leave the room.
“So.” you say getting up from the chair you were sitting on and sitting on Marshall’s bed.
“Ok, it’s settled then your gonna move in with me, Dre said he would help and he’d get the D-12 gang to help out also.” he says moving to a comfortable position. You don’t say anything right away you get this big smile on your face. “Well….” he says.
“Marshall…..” you pause, and he looks worried.
“Are you gonna move in or not?” he asks
“YES!!!” you say. He smiles and starts kissing you.
“Ok, so Dre is calling the guys to help us cuz I can’t do much.” he says looking at his broken arm. “You shoulda seen Mike he was all excited and stuff.” he makes some room and motions you to lie down. You do as he wants. You smile and say:
“Yeah, I was wounding why he was so happy.” you turn on your side and face Marshall. You guys are making out, you sit up when you hear the doorknob moving.
“Hello.” the nurse says.
“Hi.” you both say.
“Now Marshall, I see that it wouldn’t hurt for you to go home, you just need to get lots of rest,” you turn and look at Marshall, he smiles. “Well its none of my business what you do when you get home but its just a suggestion.”
“Great!” he says sitting up.
“Ok so I’m gonna let you get dressed here are your clothes in this bag here.” she holds up the bag. You go and grab it, smile at the lady she walks out the door. You hand the bag to Marshall.
“Thanks babe.” he says taking the bag. He opens it pulls out the clothes and gets dressed.
You walk out the room. “Well lets go get out of this place it creeps me out.” says Marshall putting his good arm around you. Dre and the kids fallow you out the door. The kids start singing that one song it goes like this
“Marshall and Carri sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first come love then come marriage than comes the baby in the baby carriage that’s not all, that’s not all, the baby’s playing basketball.” you and Marshall turn around and give them a look. Then they stop (yes Nate was singing too)
© Copyright 2009 Shady'sBaby09 (shadylover09 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1551317-The-Love-Story-Eminem-part-10