*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1554293-The-short-term-rich-dude
Rated: E · Article · Experience · #1554293
Credit Card will give you all the pleasure you need no matter how broke you are
Most young people may already has plenty of Credit Cards on their wallets. Never thought it will just brings out more trouble than they already did. Based on my experience, i did damage to myself by using my CC (Credit Card) more than my ATM. I've started my career that time, when i receive my first salary, i felt not satisfied with the amount. There is plenty of electronic stuff that i want to buy. Its painful not to be able to buy anything with my own pocket money. So i decided to apply CC to credit the things that I wanted. However its true when people call it an evil card or what they call 'The short term rich dude.

Someone did say to me, "Use your CC unless it was an emergency". I guess that saying wasn't motivating enough to make me use the best of my CC. I used my credit for the first time to buy a smart phone. It was a twelve months credit, and it doesn't actually cost me much per month. I start to credit it at beginning of the month, therefor there is still plenty of unused credit on my card. For the rest of the months I did swipe my CC for F&B, clothing and others. I was thinking that i could pay all of that later when i get my next salary. And here comes the bill at the end of the month. There they stated that i can pay it with a minimum payments of 3% of the total bill. So I thought, rather than pay the full bill, why not pay the small amount, so i have more money for next month.

I was completely wrong, I shouldn't obey the fact that I've got to pay that full amount sooner or later. The interest fee and the late charges fee are eating me slowly. I end up taking all my salary to pay the bills without anything cents left for me to have fun outside with friends. It took more than a year to repay those debt. I had it, and now I've save 3% of my salary, its very little, but very promising, after a year or two it will be quite satisfying. If I want to buy something beyond my ATM again, I would take a side another 17% of my salary per month to credit my own money. No more late charges or monthly interest fee. Now i can kiss goodbye to the evil card. Even bill gates didn't use any of those evil card.

However, thanks to Credit Card company for making me to be able to manage my money better.



© Copyright 2009 Sef . A . Noy (sefanoy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1554293-The-short-term-rich-dude