*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1554739-pitbulls
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1554739
this is about pitbulls and how i feel
Pit bulls as most people like to call them but their legal is Staffordshire Bull Terrier. These dogs have been giving  not a single chance in the world. When the pounds get these dogs in they give them two days no questions asked even if this dog is a puppy then have about three days.

Most people that these dogs just fight and that they are dangerous. They are mistaken. Yes this dog CAN be dangerous, but for that matter cant every dog on this planet be dangerous. There are many “big” dogs such as Grey hounds and even Golden Retrievers that if as a young puppy they experienced abuse or neglect they can turn on you.

Most people think that Pitts can not be a good dog, but I have found reason to say otherwise.  According to most Pit bull lovers  these dogs are one the easiest to train. They want to please their owners and do good at that for the most ,exception as a puppy. There temperaments are mild and they CAN socialize. This IS a process and it can be some that can take a long time. you CANNOT slack on this otherwise this training does not work.

Unlike other dogs the Pitts have almost a block shaped head. Their bodies are not all that big but they are EXTREME strong. They can take down mostly anything. With their bodies most Pitts don’t have tails. They are chopped when they are puppies. This is NOT a sign for a fighting pit this chopping of the tail is also common in other breeds of dogs such as  Rottweilers. 

These dogs also come with great personality. They just as humans have their likes and dislike about everything. Some them are picky about what they eat and where they use the bathroom but they love humans and children alike. They can have problems with other dogs.

IF we look at these dogs as humans then there are some people cant stand but others can. It’s the same with these loving animals. They cant and for that matter don’t have to get along with every dog that crosses their path, but have tried to make this trait in dogs as they are extremely aggressive because they cant along with every animal.

Pit bulls are watchdogs , that’s what leave love to do. They brake or sound the alarm when some thing they feel could be a treat. This could a number of things but they are not trying  to do the wrong thing in fact they feel as if they are doing the right thing. They are alerting you that there is something there .

These dogs are great lovable dogs that deserver so much  more then people give them. They should be taken off the “aggressive dog breed list” and people began to look at smaller dogs. They are very aggressive.

© Copyright 2009 newcombe (hnewcomb455 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1554739-pitbulls