*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1554754-BEWARE-OF-THE-TOO-GOOD
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by New BB
Rated: · Script/Play · Children's · #1554754
A mad-woman traps perfect children in effort to debase and demoralize Mother Goose works.
THE TOO GOOD







As I sat eating blueberry muffins and slurping tea I was surprised to find a spider crawling near my bloomers. How did you get there? Food TOO GOOD, said the black-widow spider widower.TOO BAD, | said and stomped on him. And that is how it went.







I really don’t mix matters of business and pleasure but that day I tell you went good. Not too bad.







The business of sweets is this: Too much is not too good.



All the prisoners say: TOO BAD.



They chime in when they want to. Ignore them, please. I have them trained. They are like oinks. I’ve got to get them measured. There are about .03 seconds before each oink and I sincerely do not remember how an oink oink came about but maybe that’s just as good. I never thought about that. Just as good. Oh well. Maybe that’s it. Not 'just as good'. Just as well. I haven’t the time to teach myself. They should know better. Manners elude these derringer type children minds. They are ferocious and atrocious and it’s just as well. Oh who else would fight for the common world. I know I wouldn’t. I shall sit and tell you a story.







All the prisoners say: TOO BAD.



They chime in when they want to.







Oink!Oink! “What’s it called?”



How’d that happen?



"I’ll tell you how. I think. I won’t tell you what I think. I do think , however."



No!No!No! You are not doing whatever or whenever you want to. I am your mother while you are here and I’ll have it no other way.



"You’re just mad that I spoiled your perfect perfect kind of speech."



Whatever I say goes.



I grab him by the neck. Back into your boudoire with your GI Joe's and Leap Frogs. I like neither. You can have them both.



"This is not my room. It’s a cage. And I don’t have toys."



That’s right. I forget you’re a man.



"Why are you always lying?"



I have to. That’s what parents do. Can’t you tell they’re listening. You’re common. End of story.



That’s how it went.





And so it goes.





THE WORLD OF TOO GOOD.
© Copyright 2009 New BB (tt.com95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1554754-BEWARE-OF-THE-TOO-GOOD