*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1554878-Two-Women
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1554878
A new type of loving

Tasting her for the first time was interesting. As my lips got close to her my breath caught, and as I got nearer my breasts touched hers. She was so soft! I pressed in harder and opened my mouth, my tongue snaking out to run softly over her bottom lip. She echoed my touch with her tongue, and tasted of lipgloss and wine. The smoothness of her face was something I wasnt used to. I ran my hand over her jaw and back into her long blonde hair, pulling it back and deepening the kiss, making it harsher, liking how it making me feel, liking how naughty it was. I started kissing her neck, running my tongue and teeth over her ears in a way that made her shiver. At the same time she moved her body back and her hand slipped up my T shirt, cupping the satin cups of my bra and running over the curves. I wanted to do the same to her so I reached out and roughly lifted her dress over her head. I leant down and starting kissing and biting her nipples through the black lace, revelling in the hardness of them and the way they swelled in my mouth.

Her hands were sliding down my back, she pulled my T shirt off and unclipped my bra, teasing me by not taking it off and just slipping her hands under it to pinch my nipples. She knew exactly how hard to grab them, until they just hurt and the exquisite pain went running down my body. At that I got tired of playing nice and pulled her to the floor, laying her on her back and throwing myself on top of her, pressing myself against her, liking the feeling of rubbing myself not on an erection but a wet pair of panties. Our kisses got rougher, my bra slipped off and I made her suck harder and harder on my nipples. I was starting to get really turned on as I grabbed her hand and slid it down between our bodies to where they were touching. She was hesitant, scared, but I made her do it, made her slip her fingers into my panties, made her feel how slick I was, how wet I was. I forced her hand lower and then she was touching me intimately, her fingers just inside me, and I kept riding them, bouncing up and down on them, feeling them get covered with my juices. I pulled my own hand out and put it to her mouth, wiping it on her lips then leaning over to kiss the gloss off, loving the taste of myself on her.





© Copyright 2009 Miss K. Jones (piratechops at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1554878-Two-Women