*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1554880-Latex-sub
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1554880
A new submissive woman joins a D/s couple
He walked into the hotel room to find the lights dimmed and his Mistress already in there. She was sitting in a hard backed chair by the bed, crop in hand. He said his hello and went into the shower. As always his clothing was laid out. He dressed quickly in a new black high cut g string feeling it ride up against him, it seemed to be a size too small. As he entered the room he noticed that candles had been lit, that a soft yellow glow was being cast over the bed.... and over the person now kneeling before his Mistress.

He couldnt see much, but could tell she was young, quite short and pretty. She was draped in a sheet, only her blonde hair was showing. His Mistress motioned for him to come closer, and as he did she removed the sheet covering the girl. The girl stood up, and he felt himself grow even harder as he saw what she was wearing. Her legs were encased in black shiny latex stockings held up by a latex clipped garter belt. Her torso was covered in a high necked latex singlet and she was also wearing a black satin g string. She looked dark, sexy, and absolutely shimmered all over from the refection of the candlelight. She lay down on the bed as his Mistress handed him a soft cloth. He was told to polish her everywhere, make her gleam. He started at her feet, polishing her rubber encased legs in small circular motions, seeing them become even shinier. He could feel her costume heat up at the touch. The pressure was getting to her, arousing her and as he moved up her legs she started to squirm. He was a bit nervous when he got to the suspender belt, he could actually feel the heat coming from her and the room was full of the smell of rubber and the scent of feminine arousal.

At the command of his Mistress he leant down and ran his tongue over the wet knickers she was wearing. She moaned, and he did it again.. He concentrated on following the line of her body, her taste through the material she was wearing overwhelming his senses. He knelt on the bed for balance and licked her again, doing things he knew would please her, starting at the top of her slit and running his tongue all the way down, lapping at where her clit was. He could feel her wetness, and could also feel the eyes of his Mistress on him, watching him pleasure another woman through her lingerie.

The female sub he was working on was enjoying herself. He could hear her breath catch and every now and then when he concentrated on her clit he could hear her moan, feel her jump. Her panties were soaked, he was glad when his Mistress told him to remove them. They made squeaking sounds against her latex as he ripped them down her legs. He felt his Mistresses hands on the back of his head, showing him that she wanted to see him continue. As he lowered his head he could see the sub trying to touch her nipples, trying to get some friction against them but being unable to because of the rubber top she was wearing. His first proper taste of her was musky, and he was startled by the long loud moan that she let out. She was very aroused, obviously being watched and being dressed in latex turned her on.

His Mistress told him to stop and lay down on his back. The sub was told to sit on him and at the first touch of her wetness on his g string he felt a rush of pleasure. She was told to ride him, to buck against him. She raised herself again and again, feeling him hard against her but not inside. He was looking up at her, seeing her all shiny and covered with black latex, feeling her rub against him and feeling her make his too tight g string wet. He was aching to be released, but he hadnt been told he could yet.

He heard his Mistress whisper to the sub who immediately started movng her shiny body up the bed. She turned around and straddled him, one knee either side of his mouth, and lowered herself down. He closed his eyes as he felt his g string being moved aside. He found he couldnt continue to lick the sub as he felt his Mistress take him in her mouth, first the end, then more than the end, then as much as she could handle, letting him slide through her lips.
© Copyright 2009 Miss K. Jones (piratechops at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1554880-Latex-sub