*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1555061-PT-4JENNIE--JULIE-GIANTs-ON-A-RAMPGE
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1555061
Jennie & Julie continue their giant gal pal fashionista ways
“That was awesome! I’m so stoked to be a giant! Shit, I mean what could possibly be more fun than what I just did?” Julie huffed in exhilaration as she settled back in on the soft yellow raft, Jennie lounging next to her as the sounds of terrified people on the bridge scampered around like a colony of disturbed ants, the bridge straining from all the giant-girl recklessness. “Ouch!” Jennie cried out. “Oh, sorry. I think I just shocked you with my electro super girl powers,” Julie supposed. “Wow, I can only imagine just how painful that must be for normal people,” Jennie retorted. “Maybe some of my supergirl power rubbed off on you.” “That would be the icing on the cake!” Jennie exclaimed as she studied her still magnificent painted-on bikini, its reds, yellows, whites, purples and black trim airing their colors like proud peacocks. Julie watched Jennie wonder at her body art, quipping, “I love how when they paint on the bikini, the nipples kinda show, kinda not show.” Girly giggles floated in the atmosphere.

Jennie smiled in amusement, reflecting an approving sentiment of a thirst for giant destruction and mayhem thoroughly quenched by Julie’s recent giant woman exploits. “That was a smart idea to pile up those cars on either sides of the bridge so people couldn’t run away like people do when big beautiful tan giant women are fuckin’ with ‘em. That’ll keep ‘em at arms’ length for awhile,” Jennie beamed. “Hey, I didn’t get a perfect score on my SAT’s for nothin’. Soon as I emerged from that monster handstand, I could see people making a run for it. I wanted to be sure you had a turn with ‘em. Know what I mean girlfriend?,” Julie wisecracked as she patted Jennie on her silky shoulder.

X GIRL

“10-4, Girly,” Jennie said all gleefully and carefree, smirking with the intention of getting Julie’s attention. Jennie continued smiling at Julie. “What is it? And how come you’re like constantly touching the raft like that?” Julie asked as Jennie kept stroking her hands on the soft surface of the float, seemingly mesmerized by touch. “OK, wanna know what it is?” Jennie asked as she placed her fingers on Julie’s arm, studying the skin’s texture. Julie looked at Jennie suspiciously. “Holy shit, you’re on X, aren’t you?” Julie insisted. Jennie snorted in laughter. “Yeah! Yeah! I found a couple of stray Ecstasy tabs in the bottom of your tote. There’s one left for you. You are my best friend,” Jennie sighed, as a deep sense of warmth and friendship seemed to sweep over her. Not to mention an intense tactile sense in her fingertips.

“Ho no. You are soooo on X its not funny. I can’t wait to see what you do next!” Julie exclaimed with wide-eyed glee. Things got stupid fast. Jennie examined her miniature surroundings, eager to speak with people and reach out and touch things, the giant twitching her fingers reflexively. Totally relaxed, Jennie slithered off the raft and stood in the river, eyes glued to the meandering crowds on the bridge. Julie picked up the camcorder, rolled over on her stomach facing the bridge as she chronicled the giant X Girl for posterity. Jennie had taken the pill about fifteen minutes prior and the final charge of warmth blasting through her stomach, chest and head caused the giant to… WHOA! WHAT A RUSH! Jennie calmly and happily called out. A complete sense of peace, happiness, tranquility and even empathy took over.

“I think I need to help those people on the bridge. They look so scared. Omigod!” Jennie bemoaned to an incredulous Julie, almost seeking her approval to render aid. “Be my guest, my giant BFF,” Julie responded as she continued recording. “But I’ll be interested in seeing what happens when Dr. Feelgood wears off. Your old giant woman self will want to be Godzilla again.”

The X had one more effect; Jennie’s sense of smell magnified and her craving for Julie’s body spray aroma was animalistic. “Can you spray some more of that Crazy Girl Pheromone shit?” Jennie breathed in sensually. It smells sooo hot!” Jennie moaned. Julie eagerly sprayed Jennie, the generous dose forming a shiny wet coat on the dark-skinned Latina. “I think all the men within like three miles are gonna wanna gang-bang you,” Julie joked. Jennie laughed. “There’s enough skin for them all” the sexed up Jennie jibed. MMMM, THAT SMELL, Jennie hummed as she lowered her body into the water luxuriously.

Jennie turned and began walking slowly to the bridge, the unscathed painted-on bikini showing off its floral essence for all to see who happened to be fleeing the mesmerizing giant. Jennie loved the attention, smiling as she approached so many helpless people searching for a means of escape. PLEASE DON’T JUMP IN THE WATER. I’M HERE TO HELP. I’M GONNA CLEAN UP THE BRIDGE AND EVERYONE CAN GET BACK IN THEIR CARS AND GO HOME, the X’d up lanky Latina promised softly. Jennie approached the screaming people, resting her washboard abs against the bridge, immediately putting cars neatly in line in separate lanes heading away from downtown, the giant fingers prancing carefully around escaping people. Next, she cleared off the wreckage from the helicopters and burnt cars that Julie had exploded earlier, sweeping the carnage into the river. The essence of the Crazy Girl body spray hovered over the scene like a thick thundercloud.

People kept their distance as they watched skeptically the giant woman clean up. “Why did your friend kill so many people and have to cause so much damage?” a man yelled up to the bikini-clad giant. Jennie smiled as she picked through the wreckage, tossing a massive and mangled green road sign into the water, adjusting her lengthy dark locks. Jennie smiled. WE’RE GIANTS, SO WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE LIKE. JULIE WANTED TO DESTROY THE CITY TODAY AND MAKE ALL THIS MESS BECAUSE…WELL…BECAUSE SHE COULD. SHE’S A GIANT WOMAN, YA KNOW. HEY, AND I FELT LIKE BEING A DOLL AND HELPING OUT.

Jennie proudly studied the neat rows of cars and debris-free roadway she produced so quickly. WELL, A LOT OF THESE CARS ARE READY TO GO, Jennie offered, neatly patting a few vehicles on their rooftops with her fingers. EW, GROSS, JULIE! YOUR BOOGERS ARE ALL OVER THESE CARS. NEXT TIME YOU SNEEZE, HOLD YOUR NOSE, Jennie bitched as she flicked her finger of an errant green strand about ten feet long. The gooey greenness was sent flying, landing amid a crowd of milling people just offshore.

It seemed Jennie had earned the trust of the masses on the bridge. People mingled between neatly lined vehicles Jennie had arranged and located their prized possessions, commuters cooperating with one another as they began driving out of town. Jennie even remembered Julie’s piles of cars at the end of the bridge that had blocked the people’s exit; Jennie softly waded through the luxurious water and carefully unstacked them. Jennie waved down to the people as a slow procession of vehicles started moving. OOPS! HOLY CRAP! I ALMOST FORGOT TO REMOVE THAT SKANKY BIKINI BOTTOM. Jennie waded back to the middle of the bridge, flicked Julie’s giant shiny purple bikini from the roadway, freeing traffic completely from the debris.

Jennie watched with pride as the throngs of people either drove or walked their way off the bridge, the giant sensing the relived mood of the commuters. As the giant stood watching the parade of people, Jennie felt the beginnings of headache take hold; the X had begun to wear off…fast. Jennie’s warm fuzzies were beginning to give way to flashes of migraine. OUCH! Jennie moaned as she rubbed her forehead. Julie took notice, commenting, HEY BIG GIRL, TOLD YOU THAT SHIT WOULD WEAR OFF QUICK. THE GUY I BOUGHT THE STUFF FROM MAKES THE WEAKEST X ON THE PLANET. Julie laughed evilly. BRING BACK THE JENNIE I KNOW AND START DESTROYING STUFF.

CUTE AS A BELLY BUTTON

Worse, the long-limbed and charitable Latina felt an intense sharpness in her belly button; the diamond studded belly button piercing still felt sour within its fleshy confines, having only been pierced the week before. Jennie rubbed the soar naval, but there was something more to it.

Jennie continued watching the people, a traffic jam forming on the bridge. OK, WHAT’S THE HOLD UP? I THOUGHT I CLEARED THE BRIDGE, Jennie impatiently demanded to know, the change in her character not lost on the fleeing people as screams erupted in reaction to her menacing tone. So many cars and people on foot clogged a clean getaway and car horns started blasting. Jennie’s headache worsened, with every beep. PEOPLE! PLEASE KEEP THE HORNS LOW. I’VE GOT…. A sharp jolt struck through Jennie’s naval, the giant feeling the pretty diamond encrusted belly piercing twist inside the cute darkness.

UH..MMM…OH GOD…WHAT”S WRONG WITH ME?, the giant groaned as sharp pains shuttered through her stomach, a set of rapid-fire stings clamoring at the pit of her abdomen. Jennie’s face contorted in agony, her stomach muscles flaring like a bodybuilder flexing for a competition, and her “six pack” of muscles rippling beautifully. Jennie stood at the edge of the busy bridge, twitching her towering legs and rubbing her stomach to soothe the discomfort, the sounds of tussling river water adding to the orchestra of car horns and the patter of people on foot.

UGH…GOSH… THAT STINGS! Jennie examined her belly button, noticing it lightly pulsated, oozing a strange white puss, the soft lather forming a ring around her naval, some of it trailing down to her bikini line. Within the white foam, the giant’s studded belly ring glowed a bright red, Jennie feeling slight warmth register within her naval. GOD, I HAVE SUCH CRAMPS IN MY STOMACH, the monster-size Latina bemoaned in agony to the world.

Julie continued to film as Jennie rubbed her stomach, but was increasingly concerned about the state of her giant bff’s health. Julie teased, DO YOU HAVE TO FART OR SOMETHING? MAYBE ALL THAT FRUIT YOU’VE EATEN IS GIVING YOU THE SHITS. Still in agony, Jennie found the resources to giggle at Julie’s ribbing, all the while traffic on the bridge moving at no more than one mile-per-hour. IF IT COULD MAKE THIS PAIN GO AWAY, I’D BE GLAD TO FART ALL DAY LONG, Jennie joked. MY BELLY BUTTON IS LIKE SORE OR SOMETHING.

Just then, Jennie’s cute belly button widened as the bright diamond piercing seemed to retreat into the increasingly cavernous cavity. OOOOHH! A final joust of pain exited Jennie’s lower body, the sharp sting concentrating at the epicenter of her belly button. Jennie’s big pretty brown eyes looked down and saw an eye-popping array of red light emit from within her naval cavity, the narrow light funneling out, widening out to roughly fifteen feet in diameter where it collided with traffic on the bridge. The light continued shining, the sharp pain giving way to a warm sensation around her belly button as Julie filmed the sci-fi feminine flare from the inviting and cozy confines of her water float. Jennie marveled at the spectacle of light as the rays beamed on cars, people, the road and the bridge’s infrastructure.

The display continued as Jennie basked in the ray’s warmth, cooing and ‘aah’ing in relief from the previous pain that so welled up in her. MMMM, THAT FEELS SO GOOD…Jennie’s eyes magnified and her mouth gaped at the sight on the bridge. The belly button beam cooked up a heaping of hell on earth; it emitted microwave energy that slowly raised the temperature of everything it touched. Jennie was floored as she watched a large patch of roadway turn a pitch black as smoke began to waft from the concrete, the heated roadway acting as an oven, melting tires of countless cars, their bare wheels welding to the concrete. Screams bellowed out of a large charter bus imprisoned in the middle of the belly ray as the temperature inside rose to 250 degrees, people calamitously climbing out of windows for fresh air. People on foot and exposed to the belly button ray gun, suffered the ultimate humiliation; as Jennie scanned the perilous landscape, she delighted in watching people’s clothes vaporize. The temperature on and around the bridge had risen to a stifling 160 degrees. HO…OH…WHOA NELLY!…OMIGOD! F-REAKY! Jennie sang out girlishly.

HEY, JULIE, SOME SEXY PEOPLE HERE! Jennie laughed as she awed at the nudity, people on the roadway prancing around for less radiant patches of road. In mid-laughter, the giant’s red laser belly button ray gun ceased. Jennie then rolled her fingers around the edges of her naval, gauging the slight swelling from the heat, when Julie piped in, THAT KICKED ASS! I THINK IT WAS ALL THAT BELLY BUTTON LINT YOU COULDN’T REMOVE. IT GOT ALL BUNCHED UP ‘N SHIT AFTER I CAUGHT YOU STICKING YOUR FINGER IN YOUR BELLY BUTTON YESTERDAY. Jennie smiled in amusement as she replied, YEAH, I THINK I WANTED TO SEE WHAT MY FINGER SMELLED LIKE AFTER IT WAS IN THERE.

Jennie’s quip was followed by yet another jaw-dropping occurrence; the white foam that had preceded the belly ray, again oozed, acting as a natural balm as it bubbled and lathered up over the slightly swollen behemoth belly button. AAAAHHH, Jennie moaned in relief, the elixir of bodily fluids; sweat, saliva, and natural body oils teaming up to soothe the towering beauty’s skin.

Then without warning, Jennie and Julie puffed in exhilaration when Jennie’s beautiful and cute pierced button propelled hundreds of gallons of milky foam onto the bridge, the geyser lasting more than ten seconds, generously spraying the roadway with the scented feminine fluid.

WHOA! Jennie called out as she examined her belly, fingering the still-warm piercing. Jennie lowered her eyes to bridge level as she watched the bodily concoction foam up. Large pillows of white clouds formed between cars and trucks and trapped people as they stymied to escape. MMMM. Jennie’s nostrils flared as the alluring sensual aroma of the bodily juices caressed the giant’s olfactory glands, sparking arousing thoughts, the oversized Latina musing, SEXY, SEXY, SMELLS LIKE MY BED SHEETS AFTER A GOOD ROMP!

Julie laughed as Jennie sighed in rapture. People screamed as the liquid seemed spread like lava pouring from a volcano.

OH COOL! Jennie heralded as she watched the as-yet unfoamed saliva-like liquid sections creep under five cars and a packed charter bus, the vehicles lifting off the ground as the fragrant substance began to froth and bubble. OOPSY, Jennie smiled wide as she watched the bus tip over. She blew lightly on three occupied cars whose wheels were airborne as the underbodies caught on the foam. BYE-BYE, Jennie purred as the vehicles slowly slipped off the bridge and landed in the water with a PLOP!

THIS WHOLE GIANT THING….IT’S THE SHIT! Jennie bragged as she laid back in the water, letting her thick, long, shiny dark hair drench in the warm water.

Up next……BIATCH VOLLEYBALL

(AP) Associated Press Reports

(AP) Local authorities are attempting to rescue people from a massive traffic jam and pile-up involving hundreds of cars following the ongoing antics of Ms. Jennie Ramirez and Ms. Julie Torres, two young women who have mysteriously transformed into 100+ ft giants.

Eyewitnesses have recounted several incidents where the latina women have picked up cars and tossed them into moving traffic along I-787 and I- 54 as well as a network of side streets. "My boyfriend and me were in complete shock when the giant woman came out from the woods and walked onto the highway. She was taller than the trees! I, mean, um, she like, stepped on moving cars! The squeal of the tires was horrifying!" Beth Ronson from Bleson Heights recounted for the AP.

Police have estimated that 30 people have died in car accidents caused by Ms. Ramirez and Ms. Torres. Several tankers exploded as they barreled into a pile of vehicles that Jennie Ramirez stacked in the middle of fast moving traffic. "Ms. Ramirez, in particular, seemed to be enjoy picking up cars and plopping them back down in the middle of the freeway like toys. She would laugh like a little girl. It was shocking." one police deputy reported.

In some cases, the giants would dangle cars from their hands and wave them above the traffic. Several people fell from the elevated vehicles as the giants looked on.

Currently, Ms. Ramirez and Ms. Torres are occupying the downtown vicinity, bathing in the river as they film each other playing with a bridge. "They have developed a highly devious mentality, delighting in wit and banter as they toy with people. They seem to be engaged in a girlish game of destruction, which girl can do more damage while laughing and pampering themselves. It's like we're all dolls in these giant ladies' toyland." Elizabeth Gelson of Hieston Falls noted.

Associated Press

(AP) Authorities have released additional information on one of the giant women attacking the city. Police and FBI officials have learned that Ms. Julie Torres, seen in the picture below, had known about the circumstances under which her friend Jennie Ramirez had grown into a 125-foot giant prior to Ms. Torres herself growing to approximately 130 feet.

Authorities have not made public how the two women have turned themselves into giants nor the circumstances surrounding their superhuman growth for fear of copycat attempts. The two giant women have settled into the downtown area and continue to swim in the river. Several local TV station news crews have captured much of the antics of the mischevious pair. Ms. Torres, in particular has already eaten several people, sunken a crowded commuter ferry, crashed two military helicopters, and severely damaged a busy drawbridge. She possesses the ability to deliver a powerful electric shock from her finger; several people have been vaporized by her, leaving only burnt out cars and debris in their wake.

Ms. Torres is a 27-year old dance student at the Academy of Arts, one of the most prestigous such dance schools in the world. She also works part time at the Lap, a high end cabaret bar where women can earn upwards of $4,000 a night. "Julie is one of our best dancers. She's very popular and men request her all the time. She probably makes $100,000 a year just working part time" Joe Gyun, owner of Lap was interviewed as saying.

Ms. Torres graduated from Dartmouth with a degree in physics, but pursued more artistic endeavors post graduation. However, Julie's talents and high achievements have not kept her out of trouble, having been arrested and charged with malicious computer hacking that shut down a hospital system back in 2007. She served two months in jail. "The problem with Julie is that she inherited almost $50 million from a trust fund set up by her parents who are part owners of Hilldale Publishing. She lives in a $2 million town home, owns several high end cars and generally gets what she wants. You can tell she has no limits. I mean, just look at her now, a giant eating people and completely destroying property," Rachel Quost, a former classmate of Ms. Torres' noted.

Interest in Ms. Torres has gone beyond her height; she appears in Young Lady Magazine this month, featured in an article about aspiring and highly intelligent women. Ms. Torres is a memeber of Mensa, with a documented IQ of 150.

Authorities are asking those who know 26-year old model Jennie Ramirez to help them subdue the now 125-foot woman. She has killed countless people and continues to destroy the city. So far it has been determined that the Ivy Leaugue graduate is determined to play with people and property with her friend Julie Torres despite a show of force by police and the military. Both have developed devastating lethal superhuman powers that enable them to cause destruction remotely in addition to the carnage they have created by stepping on and throwing people and property. Many roadways in and around the city are littered with crushed cars, downed powerlines and debris from damaged buildings.

Further, authorities are warning citizens to be cautious as they breathe in the air. Jennie Ramirez' flesh, in particular, has begun to emit a highly toxic form of pheremone. Though the musky scent is alluring, the byproduct of many high end perfurmes, prolonged exposure to the giant woman's scent may be dangerous.

Jennie Ramirez is known to be a highly intelligent woman, using her new-found height in combination with sarcasm, wit and highly imaginative evil to toy with the city.

(pt 5 coming..)
© Copyright 2009 Niki & Prisha (browser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1555061-PT-4JENNIE--JULIE-GIANTs-ON-A-RAMPGE