*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1556553-5-amazing-things-of-being-a-doctor
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Article · Career · #1556553
though painful, being a doctor who is supposed to treat people has some benifits
Ok, as i have admitted it's horrible for an average person to adapt to be a doctor. It's also cumbersome... but... but if you think, and if you want to search them, there are some good things... maybe microscopic... but they are there.

So what are they- firstly you learn to love pain... being a doctor is a most powerful analgesic in the world... because everyday you encounter is nothing but pain... pain is your god... it's your bread and butter... ypu learn to pray god for pain,

secondly you stop being emotional... even pools of blood can;t threaten you... because everyday you encounter such hidious scenes that even most threatening horror movie, or a violent scene is nothing for you... because you are used to it!

Thirdly you have no more curiosity of human body and its behaviour... even delicate things like love and love making are not exciting... because, you know the scientific basis of it, and you can predict the things even before their happening!

Fourthly you can get money, and become rich, without stressing your brain... everything is given in books you ust have to follow it! no logic, no common sense is require... and in addition you get assistance from nursing staff! So, all you have to do is to superwise... that tooo brainlessly!

Fifthly, people call you god, when you are just the opposite!
© Copyright 2009 psycica (nums at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1556553-5-amazing-things-of-being-a-doctor