*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1557304-Sacrifice
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · None · #1557304
great short story
Sacrifice
I sat in the plane nervously, on the edge of my seat knowing that what I saw now was going to be the last thing I ever saw because our destination was not on the ground it was straight through the Moore towers. A wave of tension washed over me, slowly drowning me and soon taking my life as it would be all over when the plane hit into the towers. Hundreds will die I thought to myself, why should they suffer when they haven’t done anything wrong. I now knew where my heart lay and I got up and walked into the cockpit and there I made my move which would change the plans of this whole mission. All I remember seeing was the sky rocketing past and the sea getting closer and closer as if it was just waiting to gobble us up. It was there that the plane splintered into pieces and I remember looking up into the sky, floating on a piece of the wing of the aircraft and watched as the life draw out of my fellow men. Soon I felt my heart come to a standstill and I let the waves take my body to the deep, dark bottom of the ocean floor, where my body finally came to a rest.
© Copyright 2009 bimz da beast (bimz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1557304-Sacrifice