*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1557909-Hollywood
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1557909
Inspired by Oh, the places you'll go by Dr. Suess
I wrote this for my boyfriend because he had to turn it in. I really ened up getting into it and hope you do too!

Lights, camera, action!

I want to walk on the stars and be surrounded by where all the impossible can be turned into reality.

As handsome as an Oscar winning actor, he will be by my side as we walk down the Hollywood Boulevard.


I stare around me at the amazing city full of bright lights: The famous HOLLYWOOD sign that lies on the rocky hillside shines, car lights zoom past me, bright street lights, neon lights, the flash of camera lights as the paparazzi captures the
images of Britney falling after one too many drinks or Brad and Angelina leaving their favorite restaurant.

The camera stares at the actors making sure to get their ‘best side’.


A romantic love story, a nail biting thriller, a “Take me to your Leader,” sci-fi, a ‘laugh until you cry’ comedy-this place has it all.

Hollywood: Oh, the possibilities!


Although Hollywood’s younger generation has turned Hollywood into a young people’s hotspot, it can also be recognized for remembering the classic generation of actors such as Audrey Hepburn and Frank Sinatra.

I wish this city will remain here forever and keep producing movies that I love.


I can visualize the actresses and actors gliding down the red carpet outside of the Kodak theatre flaunting their expensive, designer outfits and jewels.

Hollywood has my heart.


People give their jobs, houses, family, and life up to join the other people that starve for their shot at fame; Hollywood is a place of fulfilling dreams and hopes.

The city lives day and night without an ounce of sleep.


I would love to live in a city where everything is based on money and good looks (considering I am the next Julia Roberts, I could at least get away with the good looks part).

Where else could someone go that has beautiful people, places, and makes amazing entertainment?


I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else but Hollywood.

© Copyright 2009 J.M.Estrada (joestrada89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1557909-Hollywood