*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1559183-The-Cheesiuns
Rated: E · Short Story · Children's · #1559183
Children's short story inspired by my kids and a little thing they had with cheese. :)
The Cheeseiuns were a happy , proud, peaceful little clan who lived happily in there little village which was tucked away in Saltine Forest.
All the Cheeseiuns got along with each other quite well and had not a care in the world to speak of.

The cheeseiuns were all happily leaving their offerings to the beautiful cheese goddess Gouda one day as they did every other day before that; all seemed tranquil and well until...............
The Three toothed cheese monster burst through the Saltine forest and over the kingdom walls with a great "WAH, WAH , WAH!" The moldy , bald nearly toothless monster drooled as he reached for the great offering bowl. The golden priceless grated offering spilling everywhere.

Just then the sergent at arms, Montery Jack, called his soldiers, the cheddarites. "To arms!" cried Jack! The Cheddarites quickly obeyed his command, hopped atop there trusty steeds and charged toward the great bellowing monster.
The monster melted dozens of the soldiers with one swipe of his great sweaty pudgy hand!

Just as Jack was about to call for a second charge the ever so wise and loving godess raised her and and said, "no ! there is no need to fight!"
There is cheese for all to share." and with that Gouda touched the moldy monster's head and transformed him into a sweet cheese loving baby.

The Kingdom was joyus again!

As for the fallen Cheddarites that were so brutally melted in battle..........

Well they were remembered fondly by their wives who were now known as cheese singles.

© Copyright 2009 Lady Blackheart (ladyblackheart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1559183-The-Cheesiuns