*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1559730-static-item
by Nish
Rated: E · Short Story · Adult · #1559730
Relationship, love, emotional, experience.
I was working in a call center, i was 19 year old. when for the first time i met a desperate girl "Neha". 21/01/2006, she was a trainee joined a week back in the same call center i was working for, she was interested and a funny girl so i got attracted towards her. She was tall, fair, attractive, 20 year old girl. We went for 45 min dinner break, i asked "Neha" where she worked before, she said desperately 'I was professionally a call girl girl before that'. I was shocked and interested too, know why, when,and how she choose the profession.



The drama begins. She said she was a simple, middle family girl, one day she came across a guy who was 25 year old. "Neha" came across the guy used to come to her friends house. one day the guy "Ashish" expressed his love for her and he asked her to run from her parents house with him. One night "Neha" ran from her house and started staying with her lover. After two months, the guy started beating "Neha", he asked her to get money from her parents house. After few days of intolerable torturer she went to her parents house to regret for her immature behavior. Her mom was dead and her father asked her to get lost of the house as he never wanted to rune her sister's future because of her. When the guy "Ashish" came to know that her family don't want to pay a single penny for any thing, he asked her to get out of the house or to earn money any how.



One day "Ashish" asked her to sleep with one of his friend, who will pay good money to "Ashish" and he said if she will do so then only she can stay with him otherwise he will kick her out of his house. She agreed, but that was not least nor last slowly-slowly "Ashish" got demanding he started getting good clients to sleep with them. She used to earn Rs. 50,0000 per hour as an highly paid prostitute. One night she went in a bachelors party, where she met a guy, named "Ravi". He asked her how she came across the cruel profession. After listening to her story he promised her to take out of the profession and he did. He proved a true friend, now she is living a respectful life and working with a call center named "i Energizer".



My eyes were full of water, but happy to know as she is out of the circle and now she can live a simple and beautiful life. She don't want to get married with anyone anymore. Now a days we are very good friends and i don't discuss anything about her past.
© Copyright 2009 Nish (twanistha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1559730-static-item