*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1561184-Cozy-Spot
Rated: E · Monologue · Other · #1561184
Dialogue only between a puppy and its owner on going to the park for a day.
I can't wait to go to the park. I have to wait for my owner to be ready though.

"Okay Tairus, ready to go to the park now and walk around?"

I am more than ready. I love playing catch there too.

"Let me think, I should bring this lovely green softball for you to play catch with."

Yes, yes, yes please.

"I'll also bring some snacks too. A small snack for you and a small snack for me."

I love snacks, though not as much as playing catch. I'll bark with joy though.

"A little spray to repel bugs will be needed too. Here, let me put this on you."

Awww, I hate sprays, but it does feel better than when bugs bite me. Now can we go?

"These toys for you to keep yourself calm and books for me to study."

That'd work fine with me, I just want to go to the park now.

"I think we are all set. Now we can go to the park."

Wonderful, wonderful, I'm so excited; really excited, let's go now, now pleaseeeeee.

"You are going to need all your energy there, this is going to be a long day of having fun."

Are we going now? Please say yes I want to go to the park NOW!

"Come right this way to the car now."

YIPEE We are FINALLY going to the park!
© Copyright 2009 Angelica- House Florent B & W (dragonfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1561184-Cozy-Spot