*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1562151-Welcome-to-Lets-Publish
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Activity · #1562151
A welcome letter for new members of Let's Publish!


Another sig for Let's Publish!


Hello!

My name is emerin-liseli , and it is very nice to meet you! Thank you for expressing interest in Let's Publish! I am excited to have you on board.

"Let's Publish! is a group dedicated toward getting members published. We started in May 2009 and already have several successfully published stories. We would love to add you on to this growing number of publications! *Smile*

Please head over to our forum, "Let's Publish! Discuss and Talk, and introduce yourself. "Let's Publish! Discuss and Talk is where all the action takes place. I would recommend bookmarking it, as members are constantly updating, posting reviews, and discussing publishing venues.

We are a busy, active group geared toward publication. This is our main goal, and reviewing, revising and writing are not suggestions - they are requirements to stay in the group.

We currently require that members submit one review a week. Please take a look at "Let's Publish! In-Depth Reviewing for a description of the kind of reviews we are looking for.

After introducing yourself, feel free to post bitem links to a few pieces you want to polish, and take a look at "Opportunities for Let's Publish!, our growing list of publishing venues and opportunities.

Jump right in! I can't wait to start reading your pieces. I'll see you in "Let's Publish! Discuss and Talk!


Cheers,

emerin-liseli & the rest of the "Let's Publish! team

A sig for my personal use.
© Copyright 2009 emerin-liseli (liseli at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1562151-Welcome-to-Lets-Publish