*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1562649-what-you-know-you-have-to-say
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Poetry · Adult · #1562649
just want to know who i am
Kate ,my greatest mistake is falling for you!
Caught in a crossfire of what is right and what is wrong.
There is millions of words i could use but only three words can say how i feel.
A single tear like a single prayer, comes from my heart and falls to the ground.
If a whisper could touch your heart, just like the whispers i hear.
The whispers i hear crying to be heard, telling me to take the risk.
Kate say what you will ? as i know from your past.
You need a ledger of proof, a little security not to be hurt.
Mistakes from your past haunting me like daggers in the soul.
What choices will you make?
I am lost without a clue, half-way towards heaven falling straight back into hell.
And here i am thinking of you always, nothing else left to do.
I am scared and alone , your so high on your throne like a queen.
I can not approach without a pass.
I think i am losing part of my soul and life, A treasure lost for all time.
Kate if you could only see how far i will go, just to be near you.
Feelings that are way to deep, giving me heartaches.
And again i start thinking of you, I have got to a point where i like nobody to see me.
All i ever needed was you to know who i am.
I can never show you this but it is here for me , to remind me of a window smashed into a million pieces can never be fixed. The whole thing a mess.
Time goes by and i feel worse everyday, a chat to Kate hiding behind words trying to give her time.
Time she uses to make things bigger than what i say. It close the door on life.
Its like a mouse on one of those stupid wheels going around and around.
Can someone help deep is to deep, but it is who i am .
Never done this before fallen on a my strong feelings, For someone they say you do not know.
But what if it is as clear as the blue sky, Not a cloud insight?
God why would you place this girl in my mind.
What is so special about her, why am i so infacuated?
I know why but it does not make sense.
Hypnotised shaking on my knees ! Just a miracle needed.
God guide her this way .
To me forever be in love for eternity.

© Copyright 2009 Nick Wind (windmorwell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1562649-what-you-know-you-have-to-say