*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1562906-evryone-has-one
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Teen · #1562906
haters everyone has one
THEY think they have all the right answers...
But THEY feed on rumors and stories like its cancer...
Alll THEY seem to do is bitch at you and seemed displeased...
THEY always talk like they know you and get caught up in your actions like its some type of disease..

So drink up the things i do,take another 10 shots of my life..get a bit more drunker
now make up some stories all i can say is HAHA nice one, FUCKER
Words don't matter to me they keep me going and they make me famous like a fad..
Commenting on me shiiiittttttttt doesn't make me mad...

THEY put on a real good show...
because they try to convince people on what THEY think THEY know...
Talking shit shows me i am someone THEY wish they can be..
so before you say you know me,why don't you do yourself a favor and introduce yourself to the real me...

THEY are called HATERS..
THEY TRY and cut your pride and dignity out like a black hollow..
THEY suck up your name and everything you do why don't they just SHUT UP & SWALLOW...
In the end THEY will be the ones looking dumb...
All i know is i will be a better person then THEY will ever become!



..."A HATER is someone who is jealous and envious,Who spends their time trying to make you look small so THEY can look tall..."-Maya Angelou-
© Copyright 2009 left_my_heart_in_jersey (kaliexoxmarie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1562906-evryone-has-one