*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1562930-Space-adventure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Script/Play · Action/Adventure · #1562930
This story is about a fictional space adventure, that I wrote for english class
Sir Francis Drake: As I Sir Francis Drake embark on this heroic journey I promise that it will be successful and I will be on the moon by sundown.

Robo: Stop talking to yourself, and one problem with that theory, in space the sun will never go down.

Sir Francis Drake: My point exactly

Narrator: Sir Francis Drake and Robo are on this journey to pick up space rocks from the moon.

Robo: Wouldn’t that be moon rocks?

Narrator: Ignoring that comment, their journey was supposed to be easy, so I’ve been told.

Sir Francis Drake: I’m going to get more fuel; the shuttle is on auto-pilot. Don’t touch anything.

Robo: O.k.

Narrator: Robo turns the shuttle off auto-pilot, by accident. So now he is forced to drive.

Robo: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Narrator: The shuttle is now spinning out of control.

CRASH
Sir Francis Drake: What was that???

Robo: Nothing!!!

Narrator: The repercussion of Robo taking the wheels ended in a disaster.

Sir Francis Drake: This is all your fault; if you didn’t drive we would be on the moon right now, not on Mars!!!!

Robo: How do you know we are on Mars?

Sir Francis Drake: It’s red!!

Narrator: Sir Francis Drake reproached Robo for the crash.

Robo: Huston Huston we have a problem, Huston are you there??

Sir Francis Drake: I gave you an exhortation about touching things.

Narrator: I know I am not supposed to interfere with the story but stop fighting find a way to leave this barren planet.

Sir Francis Drake: I think that we should try to call again.

Robo: They are never going to answer us; we are out of my range.

Narrator: Sir Francis Drake and Robo was discordant about what they should do.

Robo: O’ look there is a funny looking building over there we should go check it out.

Sir Francis Drake: Well, ok but if you mess up again I will well I don’t know but you’ll be sorry.

Narrator: So they set off near this mysterious building.

Sir Francis Drake: Well this is not so bad.

Voices from within: Halt who goes there?

Sir Francis Drake: Robo and me Sir Francis Drake.

Voice: Come in.

Narrator: They come in.

Robo: Do you have to say what we do every time.

Narrator: Yes it’s my job, how else do you think I pay the bills?

Alien Leader: Look I don’t want to be your friend so…

Robo: I think the same way……….What?

Alien Leader: I’m just going to lock you and your friend into my dungeon and leave you there.

Sir Francis Drake: No that won’t work for us you see we crashed on your planet by accident, we just need a few parts to fix it.

Alien Leader: I’ll tell you what, we play a game of chess if you win I will give you the parts for free, but if you lose I will lock you in the dungeon for ever. Deal or no deal.

Sir Francis Drake: What if I say no deal?

Alien Leader: I lock you in the dungeon.

Sir Francis Drake: Deal

Narrator: The alien leader contented that the only way to settle this was at chess.

Robo: I think that they already know.

Sir Francis Drake: This is going to be easy I am great at chess.

Robo: Not to burst your bubble or anything but the alien leader improvised chess, and he is a prodigy at it.

Narrator: Immediately Sir Francis Drake’s brain tauted as the thought of his sure fate.

Sir Francis Drake: This is a fiasco.

Robo: Well there’s no turning back now.

Narrator: Sir Francis Drake’s emotions was pent-up as he walked to the giant chess board.

Alien Leader: You go first.

Sir Francis Drake: Well ok.

Narrator: Sir Francis Drake pondered about what he should move first.

Sir Francis Drake: What should I move?

Narrator: Sir Francis Drake moves his pawn.

Alien Leader: Good move but not good enough.

Narrator: Alien Leader takes one of Sir Francis Drake’s pieces. Then Sir Francis Drake takes one of Alien Leader’s pieces. This goes back and forth for a while.

A while later.

Sir Francis Drake: This leader of the aliens is very convoluted.

Robo: Narrator, narrator?? Hello is anyone in there?

Narrator: Sorry I was just reverie.

Robo: I’ll take over, Sir Francis Drake is not smart and he………

Narrator: That’s enough. Stop saying bad stuff about your friend. Anyway it is down to the wire, Alien leader has his king, knight, and one pawn left. Sir Francis Drake has his king, queen and a pawn.

Robo: Who’s going to win will it be Sir Francis Drake or Alien Leader??

Sir Francis Drake: Check-mate!!!

Narrator: Sir Francis Drake won!!!!

Sir Francis Drake: Now someone owes us some parts.

Alien Leader: Fine here they are your ship is now fixed you may leave.

Robo: YES we’re free.

Sir Francis Drake: I won, I won!!!

Narrator: They are now having a revel.

Robo: Narrator, I have no idea what many of those words that you said mean.

Narrator: Well, we’re out of time.
© Copyright 2009 C. S. Potts (jonaslver12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1562930-Space-adventure