*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1564115-The-Dragon-and-the-girl
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #1564115
The story of a dragon and a girl
Once upon a time there was a wizard named Sammy and her dragon Oreo. Now Sammy had to hide oreo, not because having a dragon isn't real, more or less, but her parents won't let her keep it. Now one thing you should know about dragons is that they grow fast and they eat anything. Sammy used to be able to keep him in her room, but after a few months, he was a big as her room, a few months after that, as big as her house. Oreo is a nice dragon, unlike most dragons, but her parents think that dragons are all mean and eat people. Sammy and oreo had a lot of adventures together, like the time they went swimming, in the dead of night, and they played hide-and-seek. One day Sammy got sick and stayed in bed for a week, Sammy ususally go out and feed oreo. Oreo got hungry and went into town getting shot by local police and running to the dead of the forest. Sammy, after she got better went to find oreo, but he was no where to be found. Sad that he might have run away, she left some food and left. Everyday she went back, but the food was still there. After a while she joined the school soccer team and stopped going all together. After a few months she thought he was a goner, so she forgot about him and went with her soccer team for ice cream. While getting ice cream, Oreo showed up. she didn't reconize him because he grew a lot. The local police came in to shoot him so he wouldn't hurt anyone. Oreo grabbed Sammy and ran into the forest, Sammy struggled to get free until Oreo stopped by the food she left and ate it. Surprized that it was Oreo she started crying, the local police who thought she was crying because he was about to eat her starting shooting. Sammy then started yelling stop, when they did she explained that he was a nice dragon and she used to play with him until she got sick and had to stay home leaving Oreo all by himself. Her parents was mad but not too mad, sammy was grounded for a week, after that Sammy went to the Cave that Oreo now calls home, and played. If you could talk you would have a lot of stories to tell. And they all lived happily ever after.

Moral of the story: never lie to your parents, and dragons can be nice you just got to feed them.
© Copyright 2009 C. S. Potts (jonaslver12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1564115-The-Dragon-and-the-girl