*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1564181-The-uniqueness-of-man
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1564181
Writings in all forms...
  The uniqueness of man is a very strong issue,that many individuals do not understand...One is unique in each and every way,with the uniqueness of man varying from each other..its this effect that makes people try to see,grow and specialise in the art of where their uniqueness lies,their skills and their ability to create what no other individual can....                                                                      Uniqueness is a God''s given talent for every man is unique in his or her own way,the ability to be diffrent from his or her fellow individuals,creates the beauty of what being unique is all about,because ones uniqueness is the skill in which mans talent is produced and then made appreciated by the world itself....Being unique is a way of distinguishing ones self from the crowd,its like a magnetic force attracting the world to ones personality,which then brings the issue of charisma...although not directly connected,it also shows tha an individual is unique for drawing attention to its person...............lastly uniqueness is some thing that will always live with man with many never understanding it...
© Copyright 2009 Charlie (enipene at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1564181-The-uniqueness-of-man