*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1565344-Dogging
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1565344
A young couple go parking
He couldnt understand what the big rush was. As a sub it wasnt his place to question his Dommes motives, but if they were only going to the beach to go for a walk at sunset why was she in such a hurry? As always when they left the house she'd chosen his clothing, today he would have enjoyed more time to show his appreciation to her. She's presented him with some new rich purple satin knickers, they were high cut, bright and shiny, and felt so silky against him. He'd wanted to model them for her, and show her that he was worthy of such a gift by doing anything and everything she asked, but she'd just given him his shorts and shirt and told him he had 5 minutes to be ready. He was pleasantly aroused and glad he'd also worn his stockings, and as she pulled the car pulled into the beach he could feel the warm satin against his hardness.

She drove down to the end of the car park, down to where the bitumen bordered the trees. Most of the spaces were empty, yet she pulled in close to a red car parked at the end. He heard a noise, looked out his passenger side window and did a double take - the people in the next car were fucking! It was dusk but still light, they were in public, yet there they were in the backseat of the car with the windows open. The man was buck naked, his ass pumping into the woman, and she was moaning her obvious enjoyment. He felt his cock lurch in his panties and he stared at them in shock, then with a start he realised that they werent alone, that there was another person watching, but he hadnt noticed him standing against the trees. By the size of the erection he'd been watching for a while. The couple in the car were putting on a good show, he looked back in in time to see the man pump harder, moan, then pull out and come onto the girls stomach.

Then his Domme spoke to him in the voice he loved to hear. In his fascination with what was going on to his left he'd forgotten all about her. She told him that this was a popular dogging spot and that there was always a few people putting on a show each night. He got excited at the idea of watching a real life sex show again, and started looking around to find the next couple. Then his Domme spoke again, and said one word softly to him 'Display.' That was one of his direct orders, and it meant that he had to start touching himself. The command was a simple one, and one that he loved. He slipped off his shorts and his shirt, the bright satin standing out against the carseat, and felt himself throb at the first caress of his hand down the slippery fabric. His eyes closed and when he opened them he heard his Domme turn on the interior light. The light reflected off of his knickers, everywhere but the dark damp circle forming up by his hip. He looked out the window and to his surprise could see three pairs of eyes looking at him, watching him as he ran his hand up and down his hardness. His first reaction was to cover himself up, but then he heard his Domme. She spoke softly, but with authority, and said again 'Display.'

It was then he realised that he was the next show. Him, in the passenger seat, dressed in female knickers and black stockings. He had to obey his Mistress and touch himself in front of these 3 strangers. He had to arouse himself for their pleasure. He had to obey his Mistress. He could feel their eyes on him, the weight of shame and humiliation bearing down. But if the truth be told it was also one of the most erotic things he'd ever done - the feeling of people watching him, strangers, in public, in female lingerie. He settled back to enjoy himself, hoping they were too.

© Copyright 2009 Miss K. Jones (piratechops at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1565344-Dogging