*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1564909-Guiding
Rated: GC · Other · Erotica · #1564909
A Domme has a new toy


He was already hard, I could see his erection strain against the womens lingerie he was wearing. Good, the hornier he was the easier this would be. I rubbed up against him and felt him tremble, he was nervous. I started kissing him, he kissed me back with long lazy movements of his tongue - it had been a long time. I pulled him over to the bed and told him to get changed. I swapped his panties for a pair of black nylon stockings with lace tops and a black satin suspender belt. Still sexy but with easier access...

I made him lay on the bed on his stomach. I lightly started massaging his back trying to get him to relax. As his muscles soothed I started lightly running my nails along his skin making him shiver. I stroked and scratched and teased his back and his ass until I reached around and started playing with his balls. They got hotter as I paid them special attention, and when I leant over and pressed my face against his ass and started licking them he let out a moan. I took them in my mouth and let my tongue play around, then let them slip out and told him to turn over.

I stood at the foot of the bed and pulled him down so that his legs were hanging over. He looked up at me, watching my breasts confined by their corset, watching my hands run up and down his torso stopping only to pinch and caress his nipples. My hands went lower until they were full of hard cock, I ran my fingertips over it feeling his hardness as I knelt down. My lips played lightly on the head of his cock, sliding easily around on his sweet precum. I opened them slowly and took the head in my mouth, he groaned as I slipped my mouth down him as far as I could go. I then tightened my grip and slid upwards, my tongue working on the underside of his shaft. I reached the head and started circling softly, then slid down slowly again, sucking and moving my head around. He was totally absorbed in what I doing, I was glad as I slipped my finger underneath his cheeks and started rubbing the puckered hole there. As my mouth went up and down my well lubed finger started going in and out, slowly at first, just the tip, then in to the first knuckle, slowly in and out. He seemed to like it, I kept going. Access became easier as his body got used to the invasion and he stated bucking up and down, nearly choking me with his erection in my mouth so I slipped it out with a final kiss. Instead of straightening up I lightly ran my tongue down over his now tight balls and started softly licking his asshole, moving in tune with my finger. Then I stood up and got out my new toy - an anal dildo. It was small, only 6 inches or so and quite thin. He opened his eyes and they had an uneasy look in them. Tough, this was my show. He should trust me not to hurt him.

A large blob of cold lube went first on his ass then over the dildo. His legs were placed up on my shoulders and I looked him in the eye as I started inserting the tip. Relax I told him, just relax and it will be easier. He wouldnt, but a slap made him momentarily forget to tense enough for it to enter. It slid in smoothly, the previous play with my fingers having stretched him. It hurts he said, but I ignored him because I knew that it would feel great soon. His body adjusted and as I started sliding it in and out of his ass he started breathing heavy. My left hand started moving faster, going further and further in as my right hand grabbed his cock and started rubbing it up and down in sync. His hips started bucking and I could tell I'd taken him further than ever before. I pleasured his ass with the dildo and watched the look on his face, total bliss. Soon, I thought - soon he'll be ready for the strap on I had in the cupboard....











© Copyright 2009 Miss K. Jones (piratechops at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1564909-Guiding