*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1566087-Triplets
Rated: XGC · Other · Erotica · #1566087
3 sisters perform for a man
DISCLAIMER

This is in a collection of pre-edit work, they might not be complete, they definitly will be full of inconsistancies, typos and rough edges.

Hopefully at some point they will make it out of this folder and become semi-finished (nothing I write ever seems to become "finished") but if you can't wait for that then I hope you enjoy what you find in here.

Midnightstalka





The triplets climb onto the bed in front of him, All three wearing tight denim shorts and tighter white topes beneath which black bras are visible. Kneeling on the bed their hands begin to move over each other’s bodies, the two turning towards each other their hands sliding up the front of the other sliding over the tight white material, over the bumps of the breasts beneath, u the soft skin of their necks to their cheeks. They press their lips together letting their mouths part and each others’ tongues to press against their own. The third presses herself up against the back of the middle sister, her hands sliding round her waist finding the button of her shorts and pops it open and the hand slides down as her hand moves inside feeling its way over thin lace rubbing through the thin covering at the warmth beneath. With her free hand she pulls the shorts down her soft thighs revealing the black lace thong.

Breaking the kiss the first triplet pushes the second onto her back allowing her to pull the undone shorts off her legs. The third climbs onto her, sitting astride her and reaches down and peels the top from her body, lifting her to pull it from her back. With the one sitting astride the other the third triplet stripes off her own top then lies on the bed and takes off her shorts then turns on her side and begins to move her hands over her sisters lace covered breasts beside her. Gently stroking her she moves her head towards the top of the soft mounds visible above the top of the bra. Her lips press against the warm skin as her fingers start to excite her nipple beneath the lace. She begins to moan and push up against her sister on top of her. Her one hand slides in to the hair of her sister kissing her breast her other hand reaching for the hot thigh around her waist as she grinds against the rough denim.

Laying beside her two sisters the other rubs at the material between her own thighs the heat of her body seeping through to her fingers. Her mouth surrounds the erect nipple of her sister, her tongue working over it slipping round it pushing against it coating it with her saliva. Her lips close around it squeezing it gently pulling it up as she lifts her head before it pops from her mouth to be left hard pointing up at her.

As she lowers her head again her hand moves inside her thong finding the wet flesh inside, her fingers push between the hot lips to reach the soft sensitive mound within as her tongue begins circling the nipple. She sucks hard as she slides the thong down her smooth tense legs. Her tongue flicks quickly over the nipple as she reaches behind her back and undoes the clasp of her bra letting it fall down her arms.

She throws her leg over her sister lying on the bed and climbs onto her in front of her other sister pushing against both of them grinding against denim and lace her mouth still locked on the nipple.

The only sister still fully dressed slides off backwards between her sister’s legs and lies back, her head half hanging off the bed. The naked triplet slides down the bodies of the two sisters beneath her, her mouth moving down towards the lace covered pussy of her one sister as her own naked yearning pussy heads towards her other sister’s mouth.

Her tongue pushes against the material covering her sister’s warm inviting opening as another tongue pushes into her own hole. She gropes for the button of her sister’s shorts tearing them open, the sip forced open and she slides her hand inside, her fingers inside her lace thong pushing into her. With two fingers pushed deep in her one sister and her tongue in the other she moves quickly her and pistoning quickly as her head jerks back and forth. She grinds her own body against her sister’s face.

Sliding up the bed the one triplet moves away from the tongue working on her thong. Kneeling at the head of the she reaches for her sisters shorts her fingers sliding round the top sliding inside the sides of her thong. Pulling down the shorts and thong together she uncovers her sister’s sensitive moist pussy momentarily before the third sister covers it with her face her tongue slipping between the hot lips to find the wet flesh inside.

Crawling down the bed the one sister reaches the ass of the naked triplet having her pussy licked with her face buried between the legs of her sister. Her tongue slides over the soft skin of her sister’s ass as her hand rubs between her round smooth cheeks her fingers running along the sensitive skin towards the tight clenched hole. As her finger moves over the hole it spasms inviting her touch.

She moves her tongue towards the hole watching her body tremble as it slides over the clenched hole. As her tongue begins to push at the opening she holds her hand out to the man sitting watching.

He rises to his feet and takes her hand letting her pull him closer. With her hand holding the ass open for her tongue her other hand goes to his jeans and yanks the button open revealing the bulge within. She pulls out his hard cock and pulls it closer to her sister’s ass. Her mouth moves to the top of his cock her lips sliding round it as she pushes her finger into her sister’s ass. She pulls back from his cock leaving it glistening with her saliva. She pulls her finger out replacing it with the tip of her tongue letting her saliva run down to her hole making it wet and slippery. She pushes the tip of his cock against it pulling her tongue back. Her spit runs down to the tip of his cock filling the entrance of her sister’s ass. His hand takes hold of his cock as he beings to push against the hole. She pulls her sister’s cheeks apart and the head of his cock sinks in making her lift her head and scream out as her ass is filled by his hard shaft.

She buries her face back between her sister’s legs as her body relaxes around his cock, and it starts sliding back and forth insider her. Her tongue goes back to focusing on the clit before it. She moans between licks as her own clit has lips sealed round it as it is sucked and licked as her ass squeezes the cock her muscles gripping it trying to hold it still as it moves deep within her.

Kneeling beside the others she moves her hands over her sister’s arched back, the tense muscles trembling beneath her touch. She slides her hands up her sister’s spine following the curve of her back down to her shoulders. Gently rubbing her should she moves round to in front of her head kneeling before her slowly massaging her shoulders. One hand slides down the soft skin of her cheek as the other finds its way to her breast. The hand drops from her face to her sisters beneath. She watches as the fingers push in, the two middle fingers pushing deep until they can go no deeper. She licks at her sister as she watches her one sister being deeply fingered by the other, her own clit being furiously licked and sucked while her ass has his cock repeatedly forcing deep into it. Between licks she pants heavily, her body being exhausted by all their actions. Her body begins to shake and they all begin moving faster with the encouragement. She lifts her head needing to take in more air. His cock pulls from her ass then quickly rams back in while her clit has her sisters mouth locked round it with her tongue flitting quickly over it. Her breast is squeezed harshly and cock inside her begins to bulge. Her sisters fingers come out of her other sister and she grabs the hand and forces the fingers into her mouth.

She sucks the fingers tasting her sister on them as she cums, her body trembling. He pulls out from her as cum sprays from his cock splattering over her ass and her sister’s face. He staggers back to the chair and collapses in it.

Moving from her one sister’s head round to the other she beings licking at the thick globlets of cum on her sisters, cleaning all of it off with her tongue. Climbing off her sister exhausted she lies on the bed her body still shaking from the orgasm.

Her face covered with cum she lets her sister’s tongue clean her until her face is clear of the sticky mess. They kiss; their tongues intertwined spreading the taste from one to the other. She still craves her sister’s fingers that been deep inside her until they had been pulled from her for her other sister to drink from as she came. She directs her sisters hand over her body over the tight material of her top to the smooth moist skin of her stomach glistening with sweat then continuing to between her legs.

Kneeling above her sister’s head her arm stretches out to let her fingertips be tantalizingly close the opening her sister wants them inside they just frustrate her as they play with her clit denying her their pressure within her.

Writhing on the bed she yearns for her orgasm to be let loose through her body as her sisters fingers keep her on the edge but not able to push her over while staying outside her body. She twists her neck letting her mouth find the soft warm thigh of her sister. Her lips press against the soft skin; she tastes her sister’s warm skin letting her tongue move over it. The skin sweet and salty from the thin layer of sweat. She kisses and tastes her sister’s thigh sucking at the soft flesh as her body begins to demand fingers inside her.

With her sister unwilling to satisfy her need she has to fulfil it herself. She reaches round her thigh allowing her fingers to enter herself from beneath her. Her two fingers start moving quickly in and out of her wet hungry hole. As her fingers fuck herself quicker and quicker she sucks harder on her sister’s thigh.

The third sister still recovering from her orgasm watches her sisters while gently massaging her own breasts. As her sister begins to move her whole body impaling herself on her fingers rather than pushing her fingers into herself she rises from the bed and goes to the man in the chair.

He sits with his hard cock in his hand slowly stroking it as he watches the sisters. She pulls him up from the chair and takes him to the bed.

Between the ones legs he sits, his cock hard pointing at her. She seamlessly pulls her fingers from her body and this time pushes them into her own ass forcing them in deep. With her fingers out the way he thrusts deep into her, with her hand now beneath her she tilted up towards him letting him move fast and deep.

With his pistoning cock, her sister’s quick fingers on her clit and her own fingers filling her ass her climax quickly approaches. As it gets close she sucks hard on her sister’s thigh letting her teeth press into soft flesh. As the orgasm flows into her, her back arches, stretching her neck upwards her face met by her sister sitting down on her burying her open mouth with her body. As the orgasm pulsates with her, her body bucks forcing her face up into her sister the lace pulled to the side letting her mouth clamp round her sister’s sensitive clit. The her hips forced up against the man between her legs forcing the cock deep squeezing soft flesh against her fingers pushed deep in her ass letting her feel his cock with her fingertips deep within herself.

She collapses down on the mattress pulling her fingers free, exhausted from her orgasm. He pulls out of her and takes his cock in his hand and beings pumping it quickly until his cum splashes on her tight glistening stomach.

Her other sister recovered from her own orgasm moves onto he hands and knees crawling to her sister’s cum splattered stomach where her tongue laps at the puddles.

© Copyright 2009 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1566087-Triplets