*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1566088-Bee
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1566088
Sex in a barn
DISCLAIMER

This is in a collection of pre-edit work, they might not be complete, they definitly will be full of inconsistancies, typos and rough edges.

Hopefully at some point they will make it out of this folder and become semi-finished (nothing I write ever seems to become "finished") but if you can't wait for that then I hope you enjoy what you find in here.

Midnightstalka





She leads the way into the barn pushing open the huge wooden doors and leading the way into the massive open barn with piles of hay around the edges on a dusty dirt floor.

He closes the doors behind him and crosses the floor to stand behind her pressing close against her back. His hands slide round the waist of her denim shorts to the button at the front. Her hands slide around his waist under his shirt feeling his tensed muscles hidden beneath. The button unfastens with ease followed by the zip allowing her shorts to slide down her tanned long legs leaving her small firm ass naked for his hands to cup and fondle his actions not stalled by the discovery of her nakedness beneath the shorts, their relationship causing him to expect her surprises.

Her hands fiddle clumsily behind her with his jeans finally jerked free she tugs them down and searches for his cock pulling it from the confines of his boxers to stand round the tip gently brushing against the soft skin of her ass.

She pushes her ass harder against, his cock pressing against her ass letting him feel it sliding between her cheeks before she lowers herself to her knees her arms stretched out before her leaving her back gently arched her round ass white in the sunlight filling the barn from the skylight. He goes down onto his knees between her legs his cock sticking out pointing at her fine ass.

He places his hands on her hips pulling her back close to him his cock sliding under her rubbing against her, sliding between her juicy lips the moisture building as it moves gently back and forth.

Taking his cock in his hand he pushes it into her his other hand at the base of her spine pulling her back onto it as it slides deeper into her.

He moves back and forth in her slowly powerfully, she resists each thrust forcing his cock to reach deep inside her, her palms digging into the dirt of the ground with the force of each thrust.

He tears off his shirt throwing it to the ground beside them his chest already glittering in the sunlight from the sweat forming on it. She lifts herself up till her back presses on his chest forcing his cock to push against her from within making her squirm against him. She pulls at the knot of her shirt that holds it together at the front and the sleeveless red and white checked shirt falls away from her breasts and she lets it slide down her arms so it falls between their bodies. His hands glide up her slides then round to her breasts taking them wholly in his hands her squeezes them pulling her tight against him and strains her neck to turn her face to his and their lips lock passionately.

His hand slides down to between her legs allowing him to slide back and forth inside her again while his hand controls her movements to keep his bulging cock pressed deep against her causing her body to shake and writhe against him only his hand keeping her body from forcing his cock out so she can retake control of her own body. As their lips part she collapses back down onto her arms his hands on her hips again.

He starts to thrust harder and faster his hands forcing her to meet each thrust in a powerful clash of bodies. He moves faster and faster causing her to pant for air needing more and more as her body shakes before him. He moans as his cock is squeezing inside her, each thrust pumping his cock hard. She feels his body pumping within her like a piston being driven faster and faster she feels him about to explode within her. She pulls herself forward her hands sliding through the dirt her ass diving forward forcing his cock to spring free just as it erupts, his cum splashing over tight shiny ass. He groans as load after load splashes onto her soft skin till his cock just hands above her the last drops dripping down between her ass cheeks running over her swollen lips shinning white jewels on her red moist skin before sliding inside.

She pulls her hands back lifting her body up her ass rising up to his cock the tip sliding in a puddle of his own cum. He pulls back the cum stretching between cock and ass in the gooey mess of separation.

Her head turns round till he faces him with a half playful half mischievous look on her face as she lifts her hand sliding it down her back her fingers gliding over her tanned skin up over her hip. Her two middle finger slide into a gooey puddle, she caresses her skin beneath letting the cum cover the tips of her fingers sliding between them being squeezed up to run back down in thick globs along her shiny nails. She pulls her hand back holding the two fingers tipped in white in front of her mouth. Her eyes stay locked on his as she slides them in deep her lips tight around them. She pauses keeping her eyes fixed on him the light in them flickering like fire and the then she pulls out her fingers letting him see they are clean.

She slides her hand back down her body curving over her ass her fingers passing over the white pools before her palm ploughs through the cum covering it in a thick sticky layer. Pulling her hand back she holds it in front of her face with her palm facing him the cum sliding down her hand. She turns her hand towards her and in one long slow motion she licks from her wrist up to the tips of her fingers letting him watch the cum build up on her outstretched tongue leaving a clear path up the centre of her hand. She pulls her tongue back in slowly closing her eyes as she does before swallowing in an exaggerated way before she opens her eyes again to look at him, her emerald pupils dancing in excitement. She licks her hand clean without taking her eyes off his as she watches his reaction with every swallow.

Her hand returns to her ass caressing it while collecting the rest of his cum till her head is covered in it. She licks her hand clean and sucks the cum from her fingers and, with no more cum on her, her eyes flare with hunger.

She turns round still on her hands and knees to face him. Her face only inches from his semi erect cock her tongue reaches out for its tip. Her tongue finds the last few drops of cum and takes them into her mouth. She takes hold of his cock and then slides her lips all the way down its shaft her tongue begins to run along the underside.

His hand goes to the back of her head slowly urging it back and forth as his cock’s firmness begins to return.

She looks up into his eyes as his cock reaches full erection the hunger still fills her eyes. She pulls his stiff cock from her mouth its hard swollen and hot as she closes her hand around it. She moves forward bringing her body up as she does till she’s face to face with him.

He slides his hands down her back to her firm ass. His hands cup her cheeks and pulls her towards him lifting her as he does. She holds his shoulders tight and lifts herself higher so his face is between her heaving breasts and then wraps her legs around him. He lowers them both down to the ground and she lies back her legs open around him.

He pushes his cock between her plump engorged lips sinking it fully into her letting his body fall forwards as he does so. With his cock buried fully in her lying on top of her she lifts her mouth to his ear and whispers “Show me what you’re made of!” before lying her head back down on the ground and shouting “Fuck me so hard I loose control!”.

With that he pumps his cock hard into her and she lets out a small groan of satisfaction; her hunger can only be satisfied with a fierce hard fuck. He thrusts his cock into her harder and harder sweat quickly building on his skin. Thrust after thrust his body slams against hers as his cock sinks fully into her. She clenches her fists and slams them against the floor, tilts her head back and screams “Come on I want it hard!”

He lifts his body off her holding himself up on one arm and takes his cock with his other and then with hard quick movements pulls his cock fully out of her before plunging it back in his hand guiding it making sure her lips close as it leaves and then are forced open to accept his fat cock.

From between her lips warm liquid begins to flow her control begins to be and she screams “Is that all you’ve got?” With fierce determination his thrusts become harder and faster his hand being slammed in her body with the force her lips barely touching before being thrust open again. She lifts her legs into the air her white high heels pointing out shuddering with each thrust he makes shaking in the air. Her cum begins to gush out of her with every thrust of his cock into her waiting pussy. She begins to scream as she finally looses control of her body and her muscles begin to spasm and with one final hard thrust he sinks his cock fully into her gushing pussy and spurts hot cum into her as she cries out in a mixture of pleasure and pain as the fierce orgasm her hunger needed screams through her body causing every muscle in her body to tense before it finishes leaving her collapsed on the bare dirt floor.

© Copyright 2009 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1566088-Bee