*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1567841-A-bodys-need
by Juju
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1567841
read and find out
Her body shivered from the cold that brushed against her nipple as his mouth moved to the other breast. "Oh my god," was her only thought as his hands began their exploration of her tiny little body, first stopping at her narrow waist, fanning out to wrap around her sides. Each of his fingertips bringing a roaring heat to her insides.
A little moan escaped her puckered lips as she layed out on her bed, arching her body each place where his mouth landed. His hands slipped lower, crossing over her hips, one hand grazing back up to grab a supple breast while the other continuted its journey to the very moist softness of her vagina.
"Damn your wet." he lightly growled while his finger found the little nub. The friction on her clit drove her crazy, the feeling building up, getting ready to send her over the edge.
But soon he stopped right before it was her undoing and grabbed her by her hips, he flipped her over so that she layed on her stomach and jerked her to her knees.
"Don't move." he told her as he layed with his face just under her wet core. He than began to use his tongue to lightly message her clit. Her moans increased with each stroke and she began to slowly move her hips to the assault.
"Yes, yes, oh god yes!" She whimpered as she threw back her head, her breast ached to be touched and the throbbing deep inside grew more until it was a burning heat that over-came her. Her climaxed kept washing over her until she felt her body weaked and his tongue cease to taste her.
He than got on his knees with his very large, very big cock brushing against the opening of her slit. The head already dripping precum as it slightly pressed to go inside.
"You want me?" His question demanded an answer, an answer she couldn't say no to for every fiber in her being came back to life as she only managed to become wetter. Her very self screaming for him to join her.
"Yes," The answer came out soft, for her uneven breathe was focused as she waited for him to fuck her.
"Louder baby, I want to here you say you want me. I want you to scream it." he said as his dick slide into her. He stretched her wide, making her gasp as he began to pump her.Her screams echoing the room.
The thrust started to get faster and faster. The blankets scrunched in her hands as she matched each and every thrust. The tension started creeping once again, starting in her lower stomach and moving deeper.
"I'm going to cum inside you."He whispered in her ear as he jerked her head back by her hair. Tugging it down a little further so he could suck her collar bone.
His dick started to throb inside her and she let the waves surpass her, shattering her climax on his dick. The clenching he felt from her pussy only threw him into his own. He shot what seemed to be loads and loads of cum inside her.
After they were both done, they collapsed on the bed.That was when she knew, he was her body's need.
© Copyright 2009 Juju (purpleshades at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1567841-A-bodys-need