*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1568551-To-display-my-developing-writing-style
Rated: · Sample · Dark · #1568551
A dark little story about a girl that once was happy that transforms into a sad creature.
"Sad Girl with the Truth"

Surely she wouldn't do it! How could she? How could such a beautiful girl from a good, rich family prepare to kill herself? Cannot imagine it! We can't.

What pain she must feel. What could be going on under those perfect sky eyes? If only you knew her, you could've looked close at her face. If you truly looked close enough to tip your nose and her nose together, you could've seen the heavens in her eyes. Wish someone would answer us, how can a girl with those eyes do a thing like this?

"Remember? Remember when this girl with flyaway blonde hair used to smile and giggle with her friends? When she used to brush her hair in the mirror and grin at the reflection of us? Remember how she used to help those who've fallen back up?" But none of us could bear to ask, "Remember when it stopped?"

Here she comes, here she...

Oh! How much time has passed? Her hair is now white and her eyes are now black, so contrasting it should blind a person and make them forget forever of justice and fairness and God. But is she herself blind? Did she pour poison on top of her irises to burn away the color?

At the top of the world, she stands, and still no one sees her. The ground that supports her is the literal cloud of humankind. Nolstagia's grabbing her, its obvious to tell. Water descends at the tip of her nose and drips across below, creating waves. Opens her white eyes and horrifyingly enough, determination is visible. She lets her life flash before her, although she has yet to take the last, deadening step. And she grimaces when she sees her laughing, naive self. But she twinkles as pictures of her newfound, ugly body flashes by.

No warning shown, just couldn't keep up, she transfers into the air. From the heavens she falls, no, lunges, to the everlasting ocean. And her body crashes and smashes into the water, but she isn't dead. No, not yet. Even more determination brings her down further. Some sort of burden must have rested in her body. And we no longer see her body, its long gone in the depth of the ocean, and we've finally came to the conclusion that she did this for us.
© Copyright 2009 Nadia Cecere (rie93 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1568551-To-display-my-developing-writing-style