*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1570032-Typical-Advice
Rated: · Other · Other · #1570032
dont talk to strangers donot apply in child abuse cases
'TYPICAL ADVICE'


On th 25th of august 2000, my friend Tommy shared with me an information that he called 'TYPICAL ADVICE'. He said 'Dont talk to strangers do not apply in child abuse cases" I asked Tommy what are you talking about! or what do you mean!
He started to tell me , in the year 2000, his mom Mary , had to go to a far village to work . The company she work for selected her to perform some task for a period of time in the villlage. The village was so far that she had to live in and be away from his brother Johnny and him for 2 years
Miss Mary got her sister [Sherry] to take care of them. He said, while aunt Sherry was at work her husband [uncle Mark] will look after them after school hours because she finishes work at 8pm nightly.
Tommy said , uncle Mark would send him to the shop , which is a little far from home. While he would have gone to the shop uncle Mark would sexually abuse his brother Johnny. Of course Johnny wouldn't talk or complain about it, because uncle Mark treaten him that he would kill Tommy. A friend of Tommy at school, invited him and Johnny to go to church. What a coindence, that very Sunday at the church a young lady was testifying, how her father would abuse her and when she complains to her mom, she wouldn't believe her.
The pastor of the church made an alter call for children, teens and young adults and prayed for them.
When Johnny and Tommy reached home, Johnny started to tell his brother what uncle Mark did to him, when aunt Sherry came home Tommy told her and she denied such thing.
Tommy and I are very good friends, He would share approximately everything with me He said, Darsh, you know what I realize people who abuse someone, he /she donot come from another town or village, they comes from the their home.
He went on saying, abusers are family and friends and the funny thing is the one who is abuse knew who their victim are.
I knew my friend was hurt, but when i came to think of it, I realize it is true, that abuse happen to all ethnic and religious back ground. Tommy and I decided that we wanted to help others who are in such situations and as well as those who needs to be educted on such information.
So we agreed, by starting with this 'THE TYPICAL ADVICE'
© Copyright 2009 stehanie (darshanie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1570032-Typical-Advice