*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1570740-Your-Fault
by Faye
Rated: 13+ · Lyrics · Experience · #1570740
The start and end of a strong relationship.
Don't you see how much you caused this, don't you see how much I wanted this..

But you didn't see it until the end. By then I had lived through it, I had felt the pain. So now the perfect world that you pulled me into is shattered. And you say it's all because of me.



But it's all because of you that you are like this, alone in the park. However much I care is just not enough for you.

Please can't you see how much I hated it, standing there watching you with her. What no one understood is why my tears weren't real, because of how good you made me feel. So now I realize how much you controlled my life when neither of us knew it. But no, I don't regret it, because YOU WERE MY WORLD, and now you say I am yours.

No, I just can't be, because it's been so long, and though I've moved on, it doesn't change. It just doesn't change. So don't make me feel so fucking bad... It is because of you that I'm like this.



Because of your perfect world that I treasured. Where everyone just keeps going, through all the shit, they pull through. They forget everything bad, tomorrow is a new day, and every fucking thing will be okay.



Well maybe you believe that; maybe I did believe that; maybe it helped me and maybe it's real.



But then again maybe not, because I've seen all your true colors now, and that world which you pulled me into is smashed in front of your face, you can't find away through: all because of me.



And you were such a good person that I am sorry, but it was all because of you.
© Copyright 2009 Faye (rising at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1570740-Your-Fault