*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1572830-Visions-of-Love
Rated: GC · Short Story · Dark · #1572830
An unconventional, engaging love story. PLZ R&R, thanks
I awoke on a bed in a darkened room. All I can see is a black veil with a soft light flickering behind it. Timidly, I reach for the veil and slowly pull it back. As I peek my head out to survey the room, I am left breathless. Black curtains hang over every window while cream colored candles and red roses adorn the white marble floor. A fireplace in the far corner gently warms the room with its hypnotizing glow.

Cautiously, I step out from behind the veil, tiptoeing around the candles to reach the door. Holding my breath, I open the door to find a well-lit hallway. Paintings and floor to ceiling mirrors line the walls.

"Hello?" I whisper, unsure about whether or not I want my host to know that I'm awake.

I stand still, listening for even the faintest sound. Silence. Not knowing what to do next, I look side to side, trying to figure out which way I should go. To my right the hallway seems to go on forever, but to my left it runs into a wall after a short distance. "Maybe it goes around a corner, or maybe there's a door down there." I wonder to myself. With my mind made up, I turn to my left.

As I pass one of the mirrors I stop to look at myself. Once again, I am left breathless. My soft shoulder-length red hair is full and wavier than I ever thought possible. My icy blue eyes are bright, as if I had just gotten the best nights sleep in my entire life. I am wearing an almost see through black nightgown. It has spaghetti straps and dark red lace accenting the tops of my breasts and the hem, which stops midway between my hips and knees. It is so beautiful, and so comfortable that it must be silk. My entire body looks as though I had just taken a bath. My legs are smooth, my hands are clean, and my skin is soft.

"Whoever they are, they certainly are taking care of me." I say to myself.

I continue down the hallway, stopping every five or six feet to glance at a painting. All of them are ordinary, like post card pictures. Most are nature scenes, fields of flowers, mountains, the ocean and the occasional waterfall. The last painting that I come to, however, is entirely different. Confused, I stand still and stare up at the painting of...... myself. In the painting I look exactly how I do now. My hair and clothes are the same, and I am lying on the same bed that I woke up on not even a half hour ago. My eyes are closed, as if in sleep. This painting, unlike the others, is entirely exceptional. It's almost as though I were looking at a photograph of myself. I reach out to touch it but a voice says quietly "It's still wet."

Surprised, I look behind me. Standing two feet from me is a tall man. He has brown hair, green eyes, and the cutest smile I have ever seen.

"Do I know you?" I ask.

"My name is Jake. You do know me, you just don't remember."

"Well, if I know you, what's my name?"

"Ashley, of course. Don't tell me you've forgotten your own name?" he asks, laughing.

"Don't be silly, I just wanted to see if you knew it." I lied.

"Oh, I see." Jake says, sarcastically.

"Why am I here? And why am I wearing this?" I ask, motioning to the beautiful nightgown.

"Because you love me."

Surprised by the statement, I ask, "I love you?"

"Yes, though you have forgotten that, too. I'll have to refresh your memory."

"And how, may I ask, are you going to do that?"

"I have my ways." He replies, laughing again.

"Why is that room the way that it is?" I ask, stumbling over every other word.

"What do you mean?"

"The candles, flowers and black curtains. What is it all for?"

"You don't like it?"

"It's very beautiful. A dream come true, believe me."

"Then why question it?"

For some reason the look in his eyes makes my head float as if I have had too much to drink, so I stop interrogating him and simply shrug my shoulders.

"I'll show you what it's all about it you'll come with me."

Silently I nod and together we walk back to the candle-lit room.

"Lay down on the bed."

"Why?" I ask, suddenly feeling uncomfortable.

"Just trust me. I'm not going to hurt you or anything."

"All right, I guess." I say, sighing.

I walk over to the bed and slowly pull back the veil. Black velvet blankets cover the bed. They look so soft.

"You have a thing for black, huh?" I ask, giggling nervously.

"We both do." He replies. "I want you to make yourself as comfortable as possible. I want to try something, but you have to be relaxed."

"O.K." I say, feeling even more uncomfortable.

I climb onto the bed and lay down on my back, forcing myself to relax. I close my eyes and sigh. "I'm ready."

"Good. Now keep your eyes closed and stay relaxed. Don't open your eyes until I tell you to, understand?"

"Yes." I whisper.

"Good."

Silence ensues. It feels like hours have passed. I'm so bored. My mind begins to wander. Images flash before my eyes, too fast for me to make out at first, but soon I begin to get an idea of what they are. From afar I watch images of Jake making love to me in this very bed. I'm scared and confused. My heart begins to beat faster as the images shuffle themselves to form a sort of movie in my mind's eye.

The emotions are so intense that I can feel them. A ripple of ecstasy flows through my body, making me whimper. As I watch him make love to me I can almost feel him inside of me. My heart beats even faster and I can tell that my panties are getting wet. Panicking, I realize that I'll have an orgasm if I watch this much longer. This is agony. I will not let myself orgasm. My breathing is becoming more labored. I moan loudly as the images of Jake sucking on my nipples while thrusting into me play before my eyes. I'm getting closer to climax now, but I don't care, I'm practically begging for it anyhow. I watch Jake bite my neck as he thrusts all the way inside of me and I practically scream with pleasure.

"Open your eyes, Ashley." A voice calls from the dark, so faint that I can barely hear it. Slowly I open my eyes. Jake is sitting next to me on the bed.

"What did you see?" he asks.

Blushing, I say "Make love to me, Jake."

He smiles and puts his hand on my cheek. "Was it that good?"

I nod and put my hand on top of his as I close my eyes. I feel the warmth of his soft lips against mine. I slowly run my fingers through his hair as we share this sweet kiss. He pulls away and asks "Do you still want me to make love to you?"

"More than you know." I whisper, my eyes still closed. "I think I am in love with you." I add, smiling.

"That makes two of us." He replies.

Jake slowly pulls my nightgown up until it rests just above my bellybutton. He puts his left hand on my thigh and gently kisses just above my panty-line. A wave of electricity runs through my hot, wet pussy, making me moan quietly. As if led by this sign of appreciation, his hand slowly moves up the inside of my thigh until it rests between my legs. I sigh as he kisses up my stomach while gently caressing my pussy. Slowly, and without losing rhythm with his hand or his kisses, he moves my nightgown up, exposing my breasts, and then slips it over my head gently. Now that I'm half naked, my heart begins to race.
Jake kisses my left breast and begins moving his hand up and down along my pussy, stroking from clitoris to cunt, and back again. I arch my back slightly and moan. "Ohhhh…. Jake."
Taking the compliment well, Jake sucks on my nipple, raising the level of pleasure a little.

"This is torturous." I moan.

"I'll make it worth your while." He says as he gently kisses back down my stomach to my panty-line. My breath quickens in anticipation of his next move.

"Do you want me to stop?" He whispers.

"No, please, don't stop." I beg.

"I thought I was torturing you.."

Not sure if it was a question or a statement, I reply, giggling a bit. "I like the torture. Please continue."

Slowly, he pulls my panties down, revealing my wet, clean shaven pussy, and making me quiver. Gently, he removes them completely and then tosses them aside.

"You are so beautiful." He says as he looks up and down my now naked body.

I blush and whimper quietly. He leans forward, hovering just above my pussy and whispers "I love you" just before kissing my pussy gently.

"I love you, too." I reply as I close my eyes, a shiver running down my spine.

Slowly, lovingly, he slides his tongue inside me, pressing against the top as he slips it back out, sending even more waves of ecstasy through me.

"Ohhh…." I moan loudly.

He slowly kisses up my stomach again, over my breasts, and up my neck to my mouth. He kisses me passionately as he slides a single finger inside me. I moan under my breath and move my hand to the back of his head, kissing him more passionately. He begins thrusting with his single finger, slowly at first, but picking up the pace at exactly the right time based upon my body language. My heart is racing and the pleasure is building. In perfect rhythm he slips a second finger inside, making me moan louder. In the heat of passion he thrusts his tongue into my mouth, accentuating the pleasure from his thrusting fingers. I hold my breath, needing to focus on something before I lose my mind. In an instant I feel another finger slip inside of me and I quickly pull my mouth from his.

"Stop." I plead, breathlessly.

He pulls his fingers out slowly. "Why?"

"Make love to me, Jake." My body is on fire and my mind is blank. I feel like I'm going to die. I've never felt this much pleasure before. Maybe it will kill me. I don't care; I need more. I sit up and pull Jake's shirt off. His lean muscles are glowing in the firelight.

I touch his chest as I look into his eyes. "God, you are so sexy." I whisper, almost as if entranced.

He smiles in reply and kisses me sweetly. I push him down onto the bed gently and undo his pants, sliding them off slowly and then removing his boxers. After tossing them aside, I look into his eyes once again. They are ablaze with a mixture of firelight and carnal lust. Smiling, I take his long, hard penis into my hand and kiss it from tip to base and back again, sending a tiny shiver through his body. Slowly I begin to lick around the tip, eventually taking his penis into my mouth. With my hand wrapped around the shaft and the tip in my mouth, I move my head and hand up and down as one, using my tongue to explore and massage, heightening the pleasure for both of us. As I move up and down faster, and faster, I can feel him getting harder. He's moaning now, quietly, but still moaning. I suck harder and he begins to moan louder.

"Stop now." He says quietly.

I gently pull my hand away and slowly, teasingly pull his penis out of my mouth. He gets up and throws me down on the bed, pinning my arms down above my head. A shock of pleasure spreads through my body.

"Fuck me." I plead.

"With pleasure." He replies as he slowly slides his penis inside me. I close my eyes and inhale sharply. He thrusts in and out of me, kissing me sweetly. "Mmmmmm…." I moan, quietly. He picks up the pace, fraction by fraction, with shallow thrusts that drive me crazy and make me beg for more.

"Oh God, Jake. Harder." I whine, about to lose my mind.

"Not yet." He whispers close to my ear and bites my neck gently. Ripples of ecstasy surge through my body more intensely than ever before.

"Ohhhh… This is unbearable!" I moan, breathless. He slowly pulls out all the way, waiting a few seconds that feel like an eternity, and then quickly thrusting back in all the way. "Ohh God… Ohhh… Don't stop." He thrusts in and out as far as possible, relentlessly. "Ohhhh… Jake! I'm so close!!" I moan loudly. He thrusts harder and harder, faster and faster and I scream in orgasm as he cums inside me. Unable to move because of the still present ripples of ecstasy, I lay motionless, barely breathing.

"Oh my God." I whisper. "You are amazing. I love you."

"I love you, too." He says as he pulls out slowly. I pull him down next to me and lay my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"So, how do I know you?"

"I was your boyfriend."

"Was?"

"Yeah, I died. I was hoping that you would move on and find happiness, but you didn't."

"You… died?" I ask, shaking. I sit up and look into his eyes.

"Yes. I was in a car accident. I died at the hospital from blood loss. Ironically, that's how you died, too."

"I'm dead?!"

"Yes, sweetheart. But it's all right, we're together now."

"How did I die?" I ask, feeling as though I might faint.

"Don't feel bad." He says as he grabs my hand, turning it palm up. A thick scar runs from the base of my wrist up my arm five inches. In shock I reach out to touch it. "It doesn't hurt." I say, dumbly.

"Of course not. Why should it?"

Quickly, I look at my other wrist. Another scar, almost identical to the other one. "I killed myself?" I ask, the question directed towards myself more than him.

"Yes." He whispers. "I tried to stop you, but I couldn't. All I could do was watch as the woman I loved drained her body of blood and life."

I look into his eyes. "But if I killed myself, then why am I here?"

"What do you mean?"

"I thought suicides weren't allowed in Heaven."

"This isn't Heaven. There is no Heaven, simply the ever after. You can make it whatever you want it to be."

I look around the room once more. "So this was my room when I was alive?" Jake nods. "Then the visions that I saw were..... memories?"

"Yes, you will probably remember a lot more with time. It all depends on the emotional intensity of the real event. Us making love in your bed must have been very emotional for you when you were alive, otherwise you probably wouldn't have remembered it this early."

"Jake, how long have I been dead?"

"53 days."

"And I just woke up tonight?"

"Yes. I built your room and set everything up just as you had it when you were alive. I dressed you in your favorite nightgown and panties, and set up all the candles so that we could hopefully have a romantic evening together whenever you woke up."

"What about that painting?"

"I had to do something while you were comatose." He said, smiling adorably.

I put my arms around him and hold him tight. "I love you, Jake."

"I love you, too, Sweetheart."
© Copyright 2009 Charlotte ~ Chasing Rabbits (wenchire at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1572830-Visions-of-Love