*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1575314-HISTORY---Michael-Jackson
Rated: · Other · Death · #1575314
Tribute to a genius of an entertainer.
On March 4 1999, a seven year old boy named Dominic Ciscie wrote the following letter to President Clinton:

“Dear President Clinton,

Please make guns be against the law.
Make there be no pollution.
Make countries stop fighting.
Make there be lower taxes.
Stop the reporters from bothering Michael Jackson”

Though the seven year old would have liked the then President, Bill Clinton to fulfill his wish, as a 17 year old today he will take it ten years later. Dominic, Michael Jackson will not be bothered by the reporters anymore.

Michael Jackson was a phenomenon. Each of his songs are precious stones that adorn a necklace fit for a goddess – Billie Jean, The Way You Make Me Feel, BAD, Rock With You, Black Or White, Man In The Mirror, Thriller, Beat It, The Girl Is Mine, Heal The World, Scream, They Don’t Care About Us, Remember The Time, Stranger in Moscow, This Time Around, Earth Song….the list is never ending. Add to this the fact that Michael is the single most awarded entertainer the world has ever known and will ever know.

Michael was one of the world’ most acclaimed entertainers. A brilliant and innovative songwriter who’s dancing defied gravity. Elizabeth Taylor, one of his closest friends had this to say of him, “What is a genius? What is a living legend? What is a megastar? Michael Jackson – that’s all. When I hear the name Michael Jackson, I think of brilliance, of dazzling stars, lasers and deep emotions.” She continues, “I think he is one of the finest people to hit this planet, and, in my estimation he is the true King of Pop, Rock and Soul.”

You were always a dazzling star Michael and you will continue to shine. While you are laid to rest, you can be rest assured that millions of your fans have reserved a place in their hearts for you. You will continue to live there forever.

You always said, “Before you judge me, try hard to love me”. We’ve finally heard you. We love you. Even in death, you’ve been kind and generous. We thank you for leaving a large part of yourself behind - your music. You perfected the moonwalk on earth; it is time for you to walk on the moon in the heavens. It’s a treat fit for the Gods.

R.I.P. MJ.
© Copyright 2009 PlanetHeaven (ivanrodrigues at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1575314-HISTORY---Michael-Jackson