*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1575415-Dinosaur-Girl--Chapter-1--Crash-Landed
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1575415
The novel begins with a plane crash.
Edward flew valientley over the lonely blue sky. His teacher didn't know what he was talking about. The jet ripped through the air and shattered the peaceful day over an isolated island. A red light flashed to his right, "Great." He thought. "A radio message." He pressed the oposite button and the red light flickered off.
"Low on fuel." exclaimed a voice from the jet's system. "Where would I go?" he snarled angrily at the radio. The jet sharply jolted closer to the island floor.
"No!" he yelled at the red flashing buttons. The jet darted for the trees creating a crash that reverberated around the whole island.
Edward took a blow to the head and lost conciousness inside the crashed jet. Near where the crash had taken place a valley cut through the land, this is where Gemma and everything else heard the loud sound. It hindered the tropical bird songs, making a worrying silence suffocate the island.
Gemma sprinted through the forest, her ripped, baggy jeans flowing in the wind. She came to this jet and sighed disappointedley. By her side was a gallimimus, a russet scaled dinosaur that had been rescued by Gemma. She called it Bernie. "Guess old rex isn't quite dead yet."
They clambered into the sideways jet hearing a deep breathing sound. Bernie screeched in fear at the burly man who sat unconcious in the driving seat. Blood dripped down his face that was turning pale and bruised.
In an hours time he was lay in the valley with a sodden leaf on his head, covering his wound and a hopelessly fascinated girl by his side...
© Copyright 2009 Vampyre Stories (gemmabrett at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1575415-Dinosaur-Girl--Chapter-1--Crash-Landed