*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1581825-Man-Walks-into-a-Bar
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1581825
The title comes to furition and the man meets a very inviting woman.
Authors note:

This was a work in progress I was thinking of abandoning, but if enough people show interest I'll clean it up and continue it... enjoy.





Man Walks into a Bar.



Walking into the bar John immediately recognizes the smell of cigarette smoke and alcohol.  The whole room was alive with conversation and a live band cranked up all the way.  The sign in the foyer said “Safety Capacity 200”.  John chuckled at the thought he just became 201.  The bar was section stood on a raised area, as a box seat looking down on the scattered tables on the lower floor.  John counted each step as he climbed the oak steps, dodging the occasional inebriated body as he went.  Five steps later he came to the marble top in front of the ubiquitous mirror, reflecting the collection of spirits before it.

         John miraculously found an empty stool and fell into it before someone else took up squatting rights.  Ones he staked his claim he waited patiently for the proprietor to notice his next tip waiting to be collected.  Finally one of the bars keeps noticed him and gave john a firm nod to signal his impending approach.  The bald man in the classic black out fit finally made it thru the insanity of his similarly dressed colleges and leaned toward his chosen costumer.

         Speaking loudly to combat the din the tender said “What'll you have!?”

         “Bacardi rum coke back no ice!” John returned in kind.

         With another firm nod the bartender began the trademark aerial acrobatics to shield the fact that he skimped on the alcohol.  Once the bottle came back to earth and the soda gun had finished of the glass, the tender in a single fluid motion slapped down the coasters and drinks, moving to the next customer before John could utter a gratuity.  Shaking his head slightly he took up both drinks in each hand preparing to partake both in a rapid succession.

         Before either glass could touch his lips he heard a slight moan that drowned out every other sound in the room.  He put both drinks down quickly as it occurred this time, again causing silence, but this time in his head.  He felt his gaze drawn the end of the bar.  His eyes locked on to green eyes so powerful they almost seemed to glow.  The bar life seemed to accelerate around her as an ocean tide coming in surrounding a lonely stone on the beach.  Trying to break her gaze he was only able to examine her face.  Her feature was sharp and striking, below her emerald eyes her lips were curled up into a slight grin that could almost be called predatory.  Her brunette hair was teased and long, almost seeming to blow in an invisible breeze.

         Unable to break her gaze he sat in a state of silent panic that seemed to go on forever, until her seat suddenly sat empty.  He thought his mind had snapped, yet he couldn't move his head.  Suddenly a warm hand caressed his cheek sending rippling waves of ecstasy flowing down his back.  Pulling his head back he felt a warm breath in his ear.  As she spoke in a voice that seemed to permeate his thoughts rather then enter the canal of his ear.

         Brushing her lips on his lobe as she spoke she said “You’re coming with me.”

         As a sirens call, irresistible and sensuous, he slowly rose to his feet.  He seemed able to examine the rest of the strange woman’s body.  Standing five two wearing a leather halter and form fitting mini skirt.  Her body was lithe and firm, yet almost having a frail quality.  What little thoughts were his felt this to be extremely unlikely.  A voice in the back of his head screamed for him to run, but his legs would not obey.  She turned with a flourish and proceeded down the narrow bar causeway, John proceeded behind, all hesitation washed away.

         He took two steps and found himself suddenly in an elaborately furnished room.  A fire burned in an open circular fire place.  Every surface was covered in a shaggy white fur.  She suddenly stood in the center of the room her emerald eyes once again locking his gaze.  She slowly stepped backwards exaggerating her hips as she moved.  No longer in control of his own body, he stood frozen in place in spite of the begging of his body to move forward.

         She finished her agonizingly slow sojourn of five feet and lowered herself gently into a form fitting recliner.  Once comfortable she began to pull at the laces holding her top on, her eyes never leaving his.  Her perfect B cupped breast fell free, his erection now noticeably strained against his jeans and he felt as he was going to explode right there.

         “Not yet!” He heard a teasing voice in his head.

         His near climax subsided while his turgid manhood did not.  She let out a giggle that caused his body to shake with erotic delight.  She leaned forward inching her perfectly shaped figure to the edge of the chair and pulled up her skirt to reveal her bar flesh beneath.  His trembling had become a strong shake.  Her eyes seemed to flash and his clothes vanished, and his rock hard penis pointed prominently towards the enchantress.”

         Fondling her breasts and messaging her nipples she finally said “Service me.”

         John wasted no time falling on top of her kissing passionately at her neck and running his hands all over her body.  He moved from her mouth to her cheek, entwining there toung at every opportunity.  He moved down to take one of her now puffy nipple in his mouth and began to suckle.  This drew a throaty moan.  His entire world suddenly disappeared into a scent that permeated his entire being.  He looked down and clear fluid copiously flowed from the opening to her womb.  Intoxicated he began to dive on the sensuous juice.  He felt her hand cup his face and pull to hers.

         “You have to give to me first.” She said with a purr.

         Without further conversation she wrapped her legs around his waist and with inhuman strength pulled him into a furnace of lust.  He began to pump relentlessly, grunting with each thrust.  She moaned in rhythm with each entry, growing more vocal with each coupling.  She moved her hand firmly to his ass and set his tempo to a fevers pitch.

         He felt that he could climax with the first entry, but it felt as if a hand was strangling his scrotum.  The feeling of agony was exquisite and the love making continued to a fever pitch.  Finally her teeth showed in a wide smile. She pulled herself to him.  Letting her head drift back she closed her eyes.

         With a look of ecstasy not granted to mortals, she parsed her lips and with a breathless voice uttered one word. “Now.”

         His eyes rolled back in his head as his building climax suddenly released with a power he never experienced.  His body exploded with electricity as pure sensation wash over him, washing away anything but the pleasure from his buried member.

         She opened her eyes and her pupils began to dilate devouring all of her eyes.  When the inhuman eyes had fully conquered the white the now empty orbs flared with green energy.

         The sensation of the transfer of fluids took on a more sinister feeling as he felt the flow direction change.  He could feel his urethra torn open and copious amounts of fluid pour into his body.  He wanted to pull away but her body held firm until her ejaculation had completed.  Finally feeling her muscles relax he pulled an away taking a few staggering steps back before falling to his knees.  His body began to seizure as she sat up opening her legs wide.  With a look of utter dominance she beckoned with her finger for him to come to her.  He crawled slowly and buried her toung deep into the seeping fluid.  He swallowed it in gulps as a man lost in the desert who finally found water.  He kept pushing deeper for more as he felt a hand running thru his hand encouraging him every step of the way, then there was only blackness.

         His body flowed into hers as water into a cup.  Her moans were renewed as her stomach swelled with every inch.  She moaned in both pain and lust as the final remnants of his body disappeared into her waiting folds.  Her stomach was perfectly smooth stretched beyond human limits pulsing in rhythm with her heart.  She rubbed her hands over her massive swollen sphere and it began to shrink with every new pulse.  When it finally seceded, she looked in her fifth month of pregnancy.  Her eyes dimmed, yet retained their unholy illumination.

         She could feel his mind bending beneath the weight of her irresistible consciousness.  When she felt him relent and give in she purred.  With a predatory grin of triumph she writhed on the lavish furniture.  Rubbing the bulge and caressing a nipple she pushed her first command into her captives mind.

         Her eyes flared with energy as her inner voice commanded “You are mine.”  His body kicked gentle as the command imprented itself upon him.  Nestled within the prison of flesh, his stomach began to shudder and swell.  The bulge pushed forward turning his navel inside out exposing a blunt squirming phallic tube.  Feeling the eruption within her she bit her lower lip in almost childlike smile anticipation for the impending bonding.  Rubbing against the organic lining the tube opened up like a flower exposing rows of teeth, and with a mighty thrust buried itself in the wall.  She shuttered and squirmed feeling the exchange of fluids and essence begin.  She felt him pass out from the extreme pleasures and pains his body was being subjected to.



         They were joined.

         

         

         

© Copyright 2009 Lynxdom (lynxdom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1581825-Man-Walks-into-a-Bar